Why does he keep apologizing? Doesn't he know that they will never stop once they've tasted blood?

Why does he keep apologizing? Doesn't he know that they will never stop once they've tasted blood?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 2.29.29 PM.png (1270x1082, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCv5k8WA_sU
instagram.com/p/CZlnH8MAb8L/
streamable.com/6wom91
mobile.twitter.com/ScottieBeam/status/1489669608231604224
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he has a family and a career and a life and assets, I know a beta male like you has no idea what that's like though.

So you're implying that his assets can be seized if he doesn't apologize for making jokes?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 2.32.07 PM.png (1266x468, 322.5K)

I thoroughly enjoy watching him prostrate himself and he'll probably end up being cancelled anyway despite his best efforts.

>Joe bends the knee
What a manlet.

Attached: Joe_Manlet.jpg (900x1200, 140.98K)

He's going to be canceled BECAUSE of it. Normal people will lose all respect for him for kneeling to the angry woke crowd and they will stop watching him.

>muh family
You shouldn't pretend to have principles if you're willing to throw them out the window to ensure your spermspawn continue to live comfortably in the jew dystopia

more importantly why do you keep making off-topic threads

nobody cares. go the fuck away

was he broke prior to the netflix deal?

>off-topic
Joe Rogan is the biggest hollywood celebrity in the world right now.

even more importantly, why do you keep replying if you don't care?

>alpha male
>apologizing
ngmi

Its pretty amazing seeing them coming for him since the Robert Malone interview. He really fucking rocked the boat with that one, and now they are gunning for him both barrels.

Because he is a massive pussy, somehow people assume he is some alpha mastermind, when he is just an idiot. If he would bring a flat earther to flap his jaws for few hours, he would go like "wow that's kinda true, never thought it that way" without questioning any bullshit

I can't believe I'm old enough to see a bunch of angry little trannies with blue hair try to cancel the guy who hosted Fear Factor.

Lmao can't wait for the china nuke

What's even the point of apologizing? I don't get it, I don't recall a single case of twitter mob going
>oh well apologies accepted dear sir carry on
If you're a racist or whatever the fuck in the eyes of woke niggers, it's over. They don't see you as a human.

wasn't he quoting charlie murphy when he said the nigger word?

youtube.com/watch?v=cCv5k8WA_sU

he's been done caring for a few years now

spotify was him cashing out on the thing he actually cared about, which was the pre-spotify podcasts, he has zero reason to care about anything he says and still says whatever he wants, then fixes it in post for spotify if thats a problem, i highly doubt he cares what anyone thinks about any of it and he just wants the free money train to keep rolling, as would anyone in his position.

media wants to crucify him, they will sell you whatever story gets the clicks and the shares, none of this is personal and nobody has any emotional investment in any of it, it's about clicks and views and advertising and money, theres no narrative or actual drama in play

he spent almost all of the spotify money already and needs the job. he should've listened to redban and made his own streaming service. he could of been bigger then apple. imagine 24/7 of death squad alumni: brandon schaub, callen, coco diaz, ari shaffir, duncan trussel, redban, and last but not least, tony hinchcliffe.

>death squad

Attached: ey3dcsgf4ongchupkxlu.jpg (2250x1248, 619.03K)

When you capitulate you make it worse for your family

>imagine 24/7 of death squad alumni: brandon schaub, callen, coco diaz, ari shaffir, duncan trussel, redban, and last but not least, tony hinchcliffe.
That sounds fucking atrocious.

keep fighting the good fight

>instagram.com/p/CZlnH8MAb8L/
what a fucking pussy
5 straight minutes of kneeling down and begging for forgiveness from niggers and blue hair fags

>you lose everything in america and are treated as mass murder for daring to say the no-no word 10 years ago
LAND OF THE FREE

Attached: 0c69ur29fvd71.png (595x306, 50.11K)

Based

Attached: fd7.gif (410x170, 1.91M)

People need to understand when you try to play ball (or god forbid apologize) with these people, you always lose. You must never, ever concede nor cooperate. Yes, this will likely lead to your death. Do you want to die free or live a slave?

Attached: 1626426024851.jpg (861x787, 103.49K)

It’s wild that someone as aimless and apathetic as him still manages to capture more brand loyalty than anyone firmly aligned with democrats. Just shows how weakened they’ve become. The biggest threat to the liberal order is fuckin joe rogan lmao.

I miss Jesus Christ so much.

Attached: 7D9F51C9-96A4-4DBF-8833-F9006B5968D1.jpg (640x360, 61.87K)

Normal people don't watch Joe Rogan, chud

HE'S WITH THEM YOU SLOW-WITS.
THIS WAS ALWAYS THE PLAN.
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

Nigger he has WELL over a hundred mil in the bank.

Folded like some kind of foldable stool he was previous humping lmao

>2 apology videos in one week
It's OVER

faggot said he would vote for bernie, why am I not surprised he folds like a cuck to any criticism.

chudbros, we lost...

Attached: 1644082122684.jpg (323x356, 24.18K)

If spotify dumps, joe will go to another platform along with his listeners and theyll have to dish out the remainder of the $100m. The musicians who bailed still wont come back as they simply used it as an excuse to leave spotify as they already wanted to. If spotify bails on joe, it will be the end of them as it will also piss off the listener base that is anti censorship.

Didn't they already try cancelling him for this same shit when he had just gotten the spotify deal?

Attached: 1483067010033.jpg (807x659, 41.62K)

>Because he has a family and a career and a life and assets
kek not for long.

I would only ever apologize to people for whom I have a modicum of respect. For these "people", I have only contempt.

No he was making $2m a week for like 3 years straight heading into that deal. He basically signed to spotify for a 1yr bonus.

This. Hypothetical talk from behind a keyboard is easy, but most anons would do the same.
People who are incapable of ever apologizing for anything aren't worthwhile anyway.

We had a good run, rogansisters, but it's over
It's time to kneel

one of the clips of him saying it was a splice him him saying "schwartzenegger"

He looks so fucking ridiculous kek

>apologizing to the twitter mob
Stupid. That only makes things worse. Now he's just conceded that they have moral authority. Meanwhile, they will never apologize for anything no matter how immoral or repugnant it is.

You are only a man if you are willing to burn everything you’ve ever achieved down at a moments notice. Being a neutered house husband manlet podcaster is the ultimate beta shit.

you don't become king of the chimps without knowing how to dodge the odd handful of shit

yes amongst other things.

It was only a matter of time before youtube shut him up for daring to question the narrative. This way he is locked into a show atleast.

Attached: flathoge.jpg (828x889, 72.79K)

Apologize for what? Vocabulary not being owned by the jews?

He got rattled. Same thing happened around when he had bernie on.
It was the same clips.

Imagine moving to Kenya and declaring that the Swahili word for "white" is now forbidden and only white can use it

Fuck even Chinese slaves are da bing on us

Apologising makes it MORE likely he'll lose his career you absolute moron.

Lol he apogized and caved to the woke mob. As someone who's been watching him since 2011 my respect for him has plummeted. I thought Joe was the type to never back down to this bullshit. He didn't have to apologize for anything, he could have just said "instead of the saying the N word I would just say nigger but I never used it to attack black people" or something. But now that he's bent the knee they'll probably come at him with more shit

Correct

WHERE IS THE ACTUAL VIDEO OF HIM SAYING IT

IT'S NOT ON YOUTUBE

I WANT TO SEE HIM SAYING NIGGER 1000 TIMES

Attached: Emma Watson's face when he apologized.jpg (1080x1440, 133.96K)

because he was and always has been a simp, he doesn't like to upset anyone. He's been dragged into a war between left and right and he's now out of his comfort zone. He should just quit and take the money he can. Fighting the left requires extra dimensions and it's just not worth it. He can make a comeback after the inevitable civil war.

not exclusively

all they need is a rape story and he's finished

You don't get to see that, goy. All you get is a clip of him saying "BLEEP" 1000 times

I wouldnt apologize because i have jesus christ in my heart. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

She was the based alpha all along

This.
Bending the knee is not a minor thing. He really never did until now. It's over.

At least you don't go to jail like in Europe

Attached: 1591056365583.png (625x598, 546.35K)

>apologize for anti-vax
>mob sees blood, play the old nigger-montage clip
>apologize again
what next?

Why won't this bitch apologize for her car!?

I'm sure he's really upset to lose you as a follower

There's no way joe is taller than 5'4

>only 100 mil

Hardly a thing more unlistenable than a Joe Rogan podcast. Maybe Cum Town or Sam Hyde's latest escapades.

I imagine there won't be anymore "controversial" guests or thoughts. And a decrease in viewership because he got cucked.

tranny nigger rapes his kid and he apologies

streamable.com/6wom91

Its all starting to look very planned. Rogan was clearly compromised some time ago.

I am almost rooting for him, but in fact it doesn't matter.

>we never got a Norm episode of JRE where Norm spends 3 hours subtly needling Joe for being unfunny
Hurts just a little bit

This guy's got it right

Gonna take a long time to forgive Joe, and his apology today certainly wasn't sufficient

Attached: brooklyn.jpg (732x524, 83.69K)

The left wing twitter mob all hate him, now he's pissed off a solid chunk of his audience by caving to their demands. Look at his comments on IG, most of them are expressing their disappointment in him. He's not gonna gain followers from apologizing like that, he's only going to lose them

Based. And probably most of them is him talking about how saying a word is forbidden or quoting someone.

When all else fails, find the nigger word

>mob sees blood
This is why I don't get why people ever apologize
It only makes things worse

Is there any way to watch his stuff without giving my personal info to the trannies at spotify?

But the apes in Planet of the Apes actually built a civilization and evolved past humanity at a quicker rate, kind of disrespectful to compare them to niggers

*rubs hands*

this started it
mobile.twitter.com/ScottieBeam/status/1489669608231604224

Damn I thought it would be longer with context.

>everything is kayfabe

1. that's not Europe
2. the British police are going to be slaughtered because they're pathetic, they will be hung from lamposts in the next 10 years.

If his audience is ready to drop his ass over something so inconsequential (because it really is, despite the cancellation attempts), then they were a shitty audience to begin with.
Of all the people who have been getting cancelled left and right the last 10 years, maybe 0.5% of those people have actually committed something that would warrant such outrage and cancellation.

Now they smell blood in the water. They will force him to do a never ending series of apologizes. It will never be enough.

>that's not Europe
Are you one of those retards that think that because the brits left the European Union they left Europe?

Gotta be honest here: it's hilarious watching Joe Rogan crash and burn

>american colony
>europe

Attached: b57.jpg (618x597, 41.87K)

You are all bark and no bite
just like Americans when their niggers started looting and burning cities or when mexicans statted invading their southern borders by the caravans
You anglos have become utterly cucked by jews and chinks will own your asses in 20 years tops.

No, Britain was never part of Europe.

You dont get it fuck face. He's opened the flood gates by apologizing. He's still public enemy number 1 with a big target on his back. In next months episode he might say something that offends the woke mob and then they'll lash out at him again and demand an apology and like a good boy he'll do it because he doesn't want to offend his handlers.

Modern life is awful. Everywhere has the same feeling as being called into the school principles office. You can't even make jokes anymore. Even friends & family feel like a board meeting. How the fuck did it get this bad. It wasn't like this 20 years ago.

Oh I see you're even dumber

Yeah dismantling free speech is so comical

I swear Joe will have a rape accusations soon

it wasn't like this 5 years ago

Where was Joe when Owen Benjamin was unpersonned and banned?

*raises fist, lowers knee

unchecked jewish power

if normies don't wake up now
they deserve the Chinese social system score

Launch of social media platforms allowed for the intelligence agencies to wage psychological warfare against people like never before.

He’s still with you bro, all the time

you too

>chinks will own your asses in 20 years tops
no doubt
>coppers will not hang
they will

free speech is about no government censorship, not freedom from consequences, chud

>This guy's got it right
He's a fucking shapeshifter, one day he's a jew the next he's a nigger, one day pro-vax next anti-vax.

Attached: twitter kikes vaccinate.jpg (1280x1324, 516.61K)

you filled out a captcha for this?

Then why is the White House asking Spotify to remove Rogan's podcast?

Free speech is freedom to speak, doublechud.

Attached: 2.jpg (700x890, 216.06K)

Ofc was planned, just like Gruden’a was. You think no other coach in the nfl says the same shit he does behind closed doors?

As much as it sickens me, my white brothers will seemingly need to see the knife at their neck to act. One more step down. You will see how bad it will get.

Attached: 1521450871197.jpg (559x558, 66.65K)

He sold his soul to Spotify, he’s obligated to bend his knee and apologize, he’s a fucking sellout and deserves everything coming to him when he could’ve just stayed independent

>Im allowed to say nigger because im black
no you dont get to choose who can say what words because of your skin colour, goddamn blacks gettin all uppity these days

You should've know when he was grouped into the 'intellectual dark web'

I think it was Trump and Brexit that drove everyone crazy. The leftists always assumed that they were 93% of the population and they could just ignore their opposition without consequence. Then a cold civil war started after those elections. Also after 8 years of Obama race baiting 24/7 people seemed to think that race was the only lens that issues should be viewed through.
I could be wrong though. Maybe that's just when I first started paying attention.

>imagine 24/7 of brandon shwab

QRD on the racist Planet of the Apes story? it sounds funny

>free speech is about no government censorship
no you moron, that's US first amendment

You live in a fictional world. In reality, Black (capitalize that B!) people can have whatever special privileges they want.

Attached: 1620718998306.png (598x209, 76.69K)

Cope tranny.

Attached: 1643360811893.png (700x702, 313.21K)

Godspeed user. Make sure to rape the female cops for good measure too.

>I went to see Planet of the Apes in a theater in Philadelphia
>*smirks at guest*
>Philadelphia right? Speaking of planet of the apes
something like that

Those are obviously out of context. This is nothing. They want him canceled because of nothing. Thought it was something else.

You won't do shit except LARP on this website and you know it.

I watched a lot of my normal down to Earth friends and family completely lose their mind during the 2016 election. I saw it on social media too (which is around the time I deleted all of mine) people just becoming angry and nasty over the dumbest things. And it was always spurred on by the liberal and left leaning people. Theyd take any opportunity to attack and bully and harass anyone that didnt think like them and were always agitating everything.

>It wasn't like this 20 years ago.
Yes it was. It was always like this. People who keep thinking that the world magically went bad in the last decade are the dumbest fuckers ever.

That's a lightskinned nigga yo.

I find it funny how they say "wow this guy ia crazy who would listen to him" and also "we need to delete certain episodes and make sure people dont listen to him" hes so crazy and speaking such nonsense theyre actively trying to censor and ban him from life.

>dont notice things its always been like this
Retard take

>makes a million dollars a year already
>sells out to Spotify and never able to upload full YouTube videos to his audience and removes a bunch of old videos.
why did he do this? how much money could you want? is he in massive amount of debt? that's the most plausible explanation.

Attached: hi fren.jpg (220x226, 5.61K)

Yeah all these do is tell me which products to explicitly avoid, and even my normalfag coworkers are starting to feel the same after the last few years of the fatigue

Attached: smullet.webm (250x250, 2.73M)

It's been like this since at least 2015, the world has been getting shittier since 2012. 2011 was the last good year.

You fool. I was able make some faggot youtube chef acknowledge my Any Forums thread on his personal twitter because I knew he posted there and I could tell. He later deleted his twitter and has since been too shamed to post about himself ever again. Modern war is online and you would be smart to not bet against my autism. Fuck niggers. Fuck likes. Fuck (((you))).

Attached: Screenshot_20210122-150218~2.png (1080x693, 134.83K)

Women ruined everything.

it was. the actual year that everything changed was 2014

goobergrape

If you don't buy them then they will just transfer your money via tax dollars, which in fact they already do. BLM still supports Smollett and maintains that the police framed him, which is how it will be recorded in the history books. BLM will continue to get federal and state funding redirected to them so they can buy their mansions. Smollett will be sentenced to time served.

>2011 was the last good year.
Oh sweet summer child

kek that one guy who kept spamming it finally got him to comment on it lol

there was Anita Sarkesian before that, SJWs have been a thing for a decade minimum

Are you in your early 20s?

I don't live in a communist shithole state

Attached: RDT_20220205_1600482023075240516698120.jpg (1080x1370, 86.47K)

It's gonna be iran

based jake the snake

It’s started when Obama was elected and the right lost their fucking minds.

>the right lost their fucking minds.
any examples of that?

There are literally thousands of hours of Rogan talking freely available, he’s had hundreds of blacks as guests and generally agrees with whatever they sell to him. They managed to cobble together, in all those hours and hours and hours and hours of this man talking freely, a 3-4 minute long compilation of him saying things that is intentionally taken out of context. This is honestly just fucking pathetic. I’d challenge this dipshit to willingly record himself for 10,000 or so odd hours and willingly archive every statement he’s ever made and see if you can’t collect a 5 minute compilation of him saying far more heinous shit. When you think about how little they actually have on him with how vocal he is, it’s actually a really fucking good track record, honestly among the best for a big time celebrity. Hundreds and hundreds of hours of a decade of podcasting, and a 4 minute long video is their ammunition.

At this point I now think he’ll be fine, it won’t affect him even if Spotify does drop him.

Was I supposed to get something else from Planet of the Apes?

>Why does he keep apologizing?
Because it's over.

Once the target starts to submit they don't let up. He's done.

This is correct. Now they will threaten to boycott the UFC if he is not fired.

Social media and media workers of all varieties turning schizo

January 6th
charlottesville

From a utilitarian perspective, bringing an old comment like this back into the spotlight harms more people now than it originally did. This is part of the left's agenda, to create mistrust with anyone unaffiliated with their party and to sustain unhappiness in the world so that everyone is about as neurotic as them.

I saw Jake at the airport once. He was walking really fast, looking disheveled, and sweating profusely. I wish I approached him

Joe should’ve never turned into an alt right grifter

So not even anything about blacks.

That was a couple hundred people not a hundred million

Rogan is fucked, lads.

Shouldn't have messed with the establishment. He's toast. K.O.

Jan 6th had nothing to do with Obama. It was a bunch of boomers taking selfies in a public building. If you believe the lazy propaganda that it was an insurrection you are a fool.
Charlottesville had nothing to do with Obama. They also didn't do anything except exercise free speech. Then one lone wolf drove his car through a crowd to get away when they started hitting it.

It is amazing how disingenuous you leftists are. Everything you say is just trying to force others to accept your lies. Truly sociopathic behavior. Especially when you ignore all the murders and billions in damages during the 2020 BLM riots

Answer me honestly and truthfully.
What is this selective cancelling phenomena called?

If this is almost a decade old, why are they now only bringing this up? I don't understand. Were they pretending not to know about this when Spotify hired him?

Attached: 1616450964402.png (271x268, 162.13K)

Its over

He doesn't need to apologize for using the nigger word in the context that he used, but it makes sense for the planet of the apes thing. He literally called a nigger neighborhood "planet of the apes" lmao. Just say sorry that was a long time ago and move on.

I see you like making things appear worse than it actually is, you leftists really hate optimistic thinking don't you? Does it make you feel like a hero or do you enjoy making people feel guilty?

Because he is a sell out pussy

OHNONONONO JOEBROS

WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: JOECANCELED.png (1116x882, 265.87K)

>Shouldn't have messed with the establishment
user, this was the whole appeal in the first place.

>Just say sorry that was a long time ago and move on.

Attached: 1628338580730.jpg (474x355, 38.6K)

It's because Big pharma is pissed he had Dr. Malone on who aired all their dirty laundry and exposed how covid was intentionally handled poorly to make big bucks.

First they tried to cancel him with "scientists" petitioning to get him banned, now they dug this up. The timing says everything

>24/7 of Brendan Scahuh

Attached: gIJPc0KaCSfZZWFGigFVlJgb1_pD8IA8QMsQCP2O3JE.jpg (1280x720, 77.08K)

none of this matters anyway

if he ends up cancelled he just goes back to his primary source of income and what he’s best known for

stand-up comedy

He went against the party line. They've been waiting for him to slip so they can destroy him. He slipped last week when he made an apology video for having doctors on his show who disagree with the party line. Now they are piling on to destroy him.

He messed with powers that were too great, even for him as the greatest media person in the world. COVID discussions fucked him hard.

That's absolutely savage. But it does make sense. I wonder what else will come up during the next few weeks.

>sorry, chud. you can only say 2.37 niggers per hour, you had a nigger rate of 6.81 which greatly surpasses the legal limit. you are a racist™

Shopped