The USA is on the verge of Collapse

I’m in my early 30s and pretty much all of my friends from high school are either living with their parents still or are living alone and struggling. I don’t know anyone my age who has a comfortable life with a house and can pay all their bills. We all came from middle class suburban families. Most of us went to college. We ate our veggies and prayed to Jesus.

And I know way more people are even worse off. Homeless camps are set up at every overpass in my city. It was rare to see a homeless person where I live when I was a kid. Now they’re everywhere. It can’t be their fault. It’s not a “bootstraps” problem.

I get the sense something really big is about to go down. Housing and cost of living is off the charts expensive. You need at least 2 high paying incomes to buy a house now. Corpos snatch them up and rent them out at a huge markup.

There is no way any of this is sustainable. Everyone pretends they’re fine. No one is actually fine except for the boomers with juicy pensions who pretend like they’re just better at working than everyone else.

Part of me wishes the collapse would start now so we can get it over with. But I know it won’t be pretty. I wish there was a way to salvage everything without anything catastrophic happening. But I’ve thought about it back to front. There’s no other way. There just isn’t.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 8.22.59 am.png (1946x1164, 3.61M)

show flag nigger

Everything ends one day.

>this thread again
can't you be more original?

>i live in the city and it sucks, so everything everywhere sucks
Hard to argue with that logic.

What is it like being in your 30s? I'm 26 and I'm terrified of turning 30. I might just kill myself or force globohomo to send me to Valhalla just so I don't die old, weak, and ugly

this cost to tax payers $20 billion annual budget

Attached: Fly to space.jpg (1100x1111, 208.33K)

And whose fault is this memeflag?

Tell the boomers to pass on their wealth

Old rich white men in the government.

...and it helped us win the cold war, so worth every penny. Not the mention all the side-tech that we got along with it.

Attached: FuckingHorrible.jpg (770x545, 96.28K)

Did you major in glassblowing or something?

Right after you show me all my FICA money in it's lockbox.

Dude fuck this piece of shit fake country filled with sociopaths. Most of these people have never really experienced real suffering and actually deserve it. Fuck all of em. Bring it on.

>we won the cold war so that we could become a third world shithole
BASED

you're just a loser and your social circle is other losers. low iq and miserable life go hand in hand. hope that helps.

Lmao this hopeless motherfucker thinks we “WON” the Cold War instead of just importing tyranny

Boomers won the cold war, turned the controls over to GenX/Millenials/Zoomers and...
Well. Here we are. Nice going.

If you are doing bad it's because you are lazy, stupid, or both.

Are you completely delusional? Where exactly have controls been “turned over” to anyone except other boomers and their sock puppets? WTF kind of rock you living under man

>the boomers handed over the reigns to pajeets and jews and its your fault that it's going badly
FUGGIN BASED

That's because you associate with losers. The vast majority of the people I know are gainfully employed and own a house. At least 80% married. Most of the married have 1 or more children. Show your flag, loser. You're not an American and if you are, you're a dipshit loser with loser acquaintances.

I just turned 28 and you won't do shit. The older you get the less hatred you have in your heart - unless if you have been personally wronged.

kys redditor

Attached: Capture.png (786x875, 113.96K)

If you dont have a family, career, and house by 30 its literally over.

Are home loans created out of thin air by the banks? I know people's deposits are considered liabilities to the bank, assets are things like loans, so what backs the loan that the bank created so you can buy a house with it? Reserves from the Fed that they "printed up?".

its like being in your 20s but you look a little older

Lmao

>The USA is on the verge of Collapse
No, no it's not.

>The older you get the less hatred you have in your heart, you will become less upset with the way things are as you age

Attached: 1616034702166.jpg (661x652, 304.61K)

Become a settler. We have room in the middle, but leave any leftist bullshit behind.

Late 20s is when you cannot ride on your youth anymore.
If you continue treat your body and mind like shit, you'll be another miserable and lethargic middle aged man.
If not, it's the exact same but hopefully with more wisdom.

Cry me a river,faggot.

It’s a physical impossibility to lift yourself up by a bootstrap, by your shoelaces? It’s physically impossible. The whole thing is a joke.

Depends on how you age, some people age like shit and start falling apart when they hit their 30's, others age like fine wine.

Skid Road is a Seattle thing.
Yesler way was a trestle that they slid logs down to the waterfront lumber mill. Nobody wanted to live near that racket, so the bums moved in. In the 1800's.

We have always had and will always have moochers that move in next to the wealthy to beg or steal for a living. In 1898, it was the jumping off point for the Yukon gold rush.
>There is no way any of this is sustainable.
120 years and counting. Looks sustainable to me.