Anti-christian prayer

youtube.com/watch?v=MIdNBBTBuqM

Would you fellow pagans and joy-of-satan chads care to join me for an anti christian prayer tonight, in mockery of their dead desert god?

>Auov uad auon acnurop ias iicinecu ertac iulunmod >asiz... Aiutseca iulusacal iulutnafs ia irotacafenib is >irotiulim irotanihcni.
>Uezenmud iul rolibor roletacap aeratrei is aerasal >aeratecrec aeriutnam aetatanas aecap ataiv alim urtnep >magur en as iulunmod. Auov uad auon acnurop ias >iicinecu ertac iulunmod asiz...

Never forget that christians, muslims and jews are the ultimate scum on this planet, from which all suffering sprouts. All of them praying to their dead god with 3 heads - abusing animals, killing dogs, raping children, beating women and polluting our world.

Remember that we are amongst you, brothers, helping each other and we are better in morals and life than the hebrew scum.

Covid is only the beginning. saudi arabia and israel will mutually destroy each other.
You will live to see their religions and races die.

Attached: 1253594.jpg (1920x1080, 206.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ChAJbxN1B10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fag

Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and Satanism is just bastardized Canaanite bullshit. Not any of them are native Nostratic faiths.

May you satanic jews accept Jesus Christ into your heart.

>we are moral and blah blah blah
>we going to kill lots of people yay
*shrugs* this is why the world sucks
be less shitty instead and try to figure out how to make the rest of us that are stupid also less shitty without just giving up and killing us

cmon, aren't you homos supposed to recruit the best and brightest, why don't you put that brain power to use making the world better instead of some murderous shithole where you just autistically screech about how you hate people that worship a guy that was nice to people and chose to die instead of to kill and tried to warn everyone that if they carried on being violent and mean to each other that eventually we'd all die...

you know that everyone dieing isn't fixing anything, it's just working towards the worst possible outcome

the jews worship their dead jew god.
pagans worship different pagan gods
gnostics worship sophia and zoe
satanists worship the enemy of the dead jew god

jesus died covering in fear, which is why COVID roams around now taking your loved ones. So that you may finally stop throwing garbage around and kicking cats "christian"

Attached: rr.png (1080x853, 60.43K)

Jesus died and rose from the dead. Jesus was God in the flesh who chose to come to man to save him. No other religions make such claims. Actual christianity (not the zionist jewed 'evangelical' christanity we have in the west) is very distinctly different from other religions.

He's coming

Attached: Ancient-of-Days-flattened.jpg (776x604, 501.9K)

satan is a faggot and so are you

lmao cringe retard

evangelicals did nothing wrong, it's mainline protestantism that's subverted

i cant argue with brainwashed christians who dont even see that all their holidays are stolen from pagan gods and converted so that their desert demon can grow in power.

Imagine how dumb you have to be to never question that the god who is afraid you dont worship other gods..maybe is a weak demon pretending to be "the only god"

Excuse the titans, anubis, zeus, jupiter and all other ancient gods. your desert demon, must have been the "one" god who is deadly afraid and threatening if you dont worship him in psalm 2.

Thankfully COVID is here to wipe you out and we will see in what heaven you are going.

Attached: you-will-always-be-an-amerimutt-amerimutt-meme-53579515.png (500x564, 66.4K)

>anti-christian prayer
doesn't work, user.
not how breathing works at all.

If you beleive in satan then you accept God as well but willingly choose the cuck side who got btfo of heaven. Become a tranny in the image of your faggot angel.

Praise the Sun praise Deus Sol Invictus

'evangelicals' are the ones who push this crap 'bless israel' and give them billions so we get blessed nonsene. They are the ones who also keep pushing the 'rapture' lie as well.

I agree many holidays celebrated in the west are pagan in roots but not all christians accept it nor practice it. Its mainly the evangelical morons who do as they just gobble up what their hear from their pastor and from prosperity gospel pushing cons on 'religious television'. For example, I don't celebrate christmas because I don't buy into the pagan tree nor accept thats when Christ was born.

Now why would I want the dead fagot [[[Jew]]] on stick in my heart

You speak the way abrahamics speak

You do you... just know you can always repent and turn to Jesus Christ.

There are only 14 million Jews left on earth. Only 7 million left in israel. Palestinians outnumber you in your only homeland.

So who do you praise

>they're zionist!!
that's not subverting the west's christian values, evangelicals are the staunchest adversaries against moral degeneracy.
>They are the ones who also keep pushing the 'rapture' lie as well.
the rapture is biblical, papists believe it too. it's all a matter of when.

Attached: Homosexuality-society-ranking-02.png (800x2000, 249.63K)

Did a half breed degenerate down under fuck just call me a Jew disgusting

Stanley Kubrick was a nigger

Your women racemix at a rate of 50 percent pic related

Attached: 20210920_093344.jpg (1080x853, 248.38K)

>that's not subverting the west's christian values
The lie that zionism pushes is why we have the apartheid in Israel, endless wars in the middle east, and why jews have subjugated our country, politics, laws, media (news, music, hollywood, etc) which also shapes our 'moral values'. We're globalhomo for a reason and its the jews who are the ones that push it and zionist endorse the jews and give them the ability to keep the subversion going.

nice larp faggot

fuck off with the proxy, kike

i never asked you to not believe in god or worship satan,
All im asking you...is to believe in the real god...far away from the gnostic texts. the real god and sophia.

you cant go wrong worshiping him. because he "is" the real god of everything.
And neither has satan ever asked you to get on your knees 5 times a day to pray like a slave.

Funnily enough, the Pagans fucking LOATHE you. They have their own runekeepers and shamans, a few sparse chaos mages and white magicians...
Light may break apart into a rainbow, but combined it will always be white.

youtu.be/ChAJbxN1B10

Attached: painbow.png (1366x768, 643.07K)

You've yet to explain who your 'real god' is let alone why anyone would/should follow it.