Saving the white race

>Saving the white race
>Saving Christendom
>No vaccine mandates in Russia
>Stopped Obama from smuggling Russian children into the hands of pedos
>I would rather live under Putin so at least i could live my life unmolested to a point like the Russians do
>They are still all christian
>They hate gays
>They have a middle class
>look at america it is the worst shithole in the world unless you live in the few nice areas
>america is the least free country on earth
>No jewish influence in Russian politics
>No LGBT community
>No muslims
>no blacks
>I'm jealous of people who live in russia

Attached: 59ee0f6615e9f9480a53d245.jpg (900x1352, 308.17K)

Attached: russia will save the wes-.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Do you think Islam is the problem?
The reason there is a problem with Islam in Europe is because it is imported Pakistanis, Somalis and camelfuckers who spread Islam here.

Islam as well as Orthodox Christianity cleanses the land of globohomo.
Globohomo is the enemy.

Sure, Islam may not be welcome when it is preached by the lowest of dreggs, but even that is preferrable to Pride parades and LGBT kids.

>Globohomo is the enemy.
Jews you mean... dirty rotten degenerate zionist satanic talmud worshiping kikes.

Kikeslam as well as Kikestianity are Jewish religions and the reason for globohomo in the first place

unironically would rather him run this country than the WEF puppet "politicians" we have running it now

>Globohomo is the enemy.

Attached: typical russian mom.jpg (1070x1310, 410.92K)

A new methodology glownigger. It's smarter than the Putin homo threads. But still weak bait.

based

Attached: russ1.jpg (700x467, 131.55K)

>Jews you mean... dirty rotten degenerate zionist satanic talmud worshiping kikes.
I would include nu-atheists as well. Other than the handful intelligent ones they are just as toxic for humanity.
>Kikeslam as well as Kikestianity are Jewish religions and the reason for globohomo in the first place
No. Both religions are old school ISO-standards for civilization, Eastern Orthodox has just managed to stay in line with the old rules better than say Catholicism or God forgive me for saying it.. Any Lutheran offshoot.

When people move away from these standards they usually replace it with hedonism and whatever they feel good about. Being humans, this always means degeneracy and self destructive behavior.

>Globohomo is the enemy.
Completely agree. The fact that you found some random Russian e-whore with two niglets doesn't change that.

Kinda true but they shouldn‘t be too many than they want to take over

>saving Christianity
>biggest mosque in Europe

Lol

hmmm

Attached: typical russian bolshevik.png (706x702, 735.9K)

its as if true Christianity doesn't call for genocide of other religions and peoples... what are you, a jew?

It‘s far less common than in the usa, even here in germany russian parents often times only allow their daughters to marry europeans and non-muslims

>Kinda true but they shouldn‘t be too many than they want to take over
Sure.
But let's look at a white (ish) muslim country. Chechnya.
What are the survival chances of that people long term?

They have their core identity that is strongly tied to their ethnicity (as is common among muslim people, they don't like to mix and stick with heir clans).

Hence, if Germany was to become majority Muslim you would see an Aryan, Saxon, Bavarian etc muslim group that fall sunder the umbrella of Islam but is essentially a form of white identity group that even Hitler would like. And these in turn would be subdivided in clans with strong patriarchy.

It is not the best system for the economy and collaboration across ethnic borders, but it is many times better than the current order.

what is that bullshit LMAO

>as is common among muslim people, they don't like to mix and stick with heir clans
Thats not true in my experience they see their ummah over nationality, in the case of chechens and some other ethnicities it‘s just part of their tribal rules to not marry foreigner
Also almost every german girl who converts to islam has an black or arab man

it doesnt seem far less common

Attached: typical russian question.jpg (824x907, 94.91K)

>Thats not true in my experience they see their ummah over nationality,
Exactly. Nationality means nothing. The Umma or tribes matter.
>in the case of chechens and some other ethnicities it‘s just part of their tribal rules to not marry foreigner
At this point it is inseparable from their religion. I suggest reading up on how they live and organize their society. Not because I think you are unknowledgeable but because it is a supremely resilient system.
>Also almost every german girl who converts to islam has an black or arab man
Converts to.

The muslims that come to Europe are mostly the worst kind. But still, in the traditional families you will see marriages within the tribe or ethnic group.

>No vaccine mandates in Russia
It's not like the government didn't want to. I imagine it's only the realisation of that Russians aren't as cooperative as the typical EU citizen that made them back off from implementation.

You have to go back

Dö en långsam död judefitta

>Saving the white race
>Saving Christendom

pick one idiot

>live under putin
>drive to work, get stopped by police
>have to bribe them
>work for a salary of 500€ per month
>get stopped and beaten by chechens on the way home
>they make a video of you saying ahmat sila
>go to hospital and die due to terrible medicine

How exactly is he saving the white race?

Sug min Kalles Kaviar.
Hitler was very warm towards Islam for the reasons I mentioned. He even tried to modernize Chrstianity to become more explicitly ethnocentric but that failed.

He's not saving the white race. Russia has higher abortion than usa. Heard they also lock up white supremists there. I am pretty sure their social media network usage is just like North America and you know what follows that

But if you take your tribe over the ummah you are out of islam, many islamic scholar even say national flags are haram
I know that chechens are sufis tho maybe they are more relaxed in that regard

Because only 80% of russian population is ethnic russian russians, blond tall blye eyed nordic europeans, rest are finnic, turkic, mongolic and caucasus churkas