Ottawa anti-freedom protesters pop a bouncy castle full of kids

Imagine being so salty about a little honking that you try to suffocate kids under a bounce castle.

The literal state of the reddit leaf.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-05 16-08-20.png (621x338, 58.06K)

they are shit human beings who need to be driven out of public life permanantly
pol has always known this

holy fucking shit commies are so evil
>please don't try to hurt kids
>IT'S YOUR FAULT THE HONK IS MAKING ME ANGRY SO I HAD TO HURT KIDS

i recall reading that ottawa police has a tip line open for things like this

Commies were the ones who wanted to put kids who supported Trump into a woodchipper. They don't care about protecting the vulnerable

You can find most reddit users identities by searching top posts of theirs and also searching their usernames online.

Killing the children of your enemies is based and redpilled. Leave no possible retribution.

trannies and chinks are fundamentally broken as a human beings

kek I love how he skips the issue at hand and says it's unsafe to bring kids to a protest bc "noise"

Oh yeah thanks for reminding me.

Attached: 1613388601132.jpg (897x833, 450.31K)

jews always want to hurt kids they've been raping and killing children for thousands of years

>BUT BUT BUT Hooooonking!
>You shouldn't have kids here anyways! >:| >:|

Attached: 1644027203712.png (635x569, 233.28K)

Imagine the hate you have to have in your hearts to say something like this. I feel bad when I see leftists children at protests
Same with Muslims and rich homosexual race traitors. Justin Trudeau raped a little one once

shit only once? that piece of shit is directly involved with multiple hardcore child trafficking organizations

Once that we can confirm. Probably more because all his friends have a rap sheet

Take solace in the fact that most of these redidiots have been double or triple vaxxed. They will get theirs lmao

Attached: 1637083162541.jpg (676x663, 121.28K)

Idk but it's cool seeing America's problems become Canada's.

Didn't have MagaCanada on my post Harmambe Bingo card. But it's wild to see it come to fruition. Leafs were so smug up there the last 5 years. Keep honking and keep dividing.

kek

A vaxxtranny popping a kids bouncy castle with their hormone needle. Is this how they are trying to instigate a civil war?

Attached: Enter The Advocator.png (679x689, 526.39K)

>YOU are irresponsible to expose your child to danger inflicted solely by me!
It cries out when it strikes you, and blames you for the suffering it inflicts upon you.

>Are you insane????
No self awareness

>anyone who exposes kids to danger is abhorrent!
>this protest is such a dangerous place that kids were jumping around on an inflatable toy having fun
>so anyway, we popped the bouncy castle with all the kids inside...

They really hate kids, they were trying to raid the truckers zellos but they fought back by having their kids sing songs. I got these gems as they came in.

Attached: kidhate.png (720x474, 67.23K)

Attached: Santa.png (720x295, 38.85K)

Attached: zello.png (720x539, 57.61K)