MOROCCAN KID RAYAN DIED, FUCK THIS LIFE

bros, its unfair, he just got saved but died on the way to hospital, the family got a call from King of Morocco to share his sadness upon this news, rip little Rayan

here is a pic of when he got rescued twitter.com/jancanappo/status/1490068563738116098
news of his death
twitter.com/jamalalahned1/status/1490068451561721857
twitter.com/DZK0000/status/1490067724210421773

please i hope its just fake news

Attached: 1644094646083.gif (112x112, 57.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/morocco-rescuers-pull-five-year-old-boy-from-well-after-four-days-trapped-inside-12532862
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Confirmed dead: news.sky.com/story/morocco-rescuers-pull-five-year-old-boy-from-well-after-four-days-trapped-inside-12532862

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

QRD?

F
poor kid, he almost made it

Attached: 1619780043404.jpg (411x273, 29.27K)

:(

rest your soul little buddy. May your consciousness walk in peace, light, mercy, and grace. Go, my friend and brother I never met. See you again someday

what the fuck man he was OUT. fuck

There is no justice in this world.

Attached: 1643072821404.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

who gives a shit

I know man, the timeline is going to get even worse in the future, just like how everything got worse after Harambe died in 2016..

Allah Yerhamo; Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return

why did he jump into fucking well again? why weren't his parent you know fucking parenting him? why should the king apologize to incompetent people?

Try be without drinking for 3-5 days. Heck even one day 24h is something and youre adult

>NOT THE MUZZERINIO KID PLEASE JUST NOT THE CUTE HECKIN VALID MUSLIMERINIOS

Attached: 1643136939093.jpg (640x723, 233.38K)

Also the cute muzzerinios in france picrel

Attached: 1641155496891m.jpg (1024x683, 154.32K)

All the media has to do is put out a retarded sob story like this every few months for you retards to start trusting them again. Mankind is hopelessly retarded.

literally no one gives a fuck about 1 shitskin in a well. the world has bigger problems then this bullshit

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1599674754104.jpg (555x631, 77.69K)

What does this have to do with trusting the media, whatever the media does I'm not trusting it, but a Moroccan child brother has died in an unfortunate circumstances which helped unite us again, which is a good thing.

But again, I question the media, where was the media when millions of syrian, palestinian, and iraqi children were getting bombing, starving, and dying? Where were they?

Ok

–1 shitskin.

-1shitskin
holy fucking based and only noticed this before copying your post

you guys are malevolent

No one "united" you, you will fall for the same retarded D&C tricks you've been falling for the last 80 years by tomorrow morning. Media is what inflated this situation into what it is. A kid stuck in a well in another continent has nothing to do with you and its a stupid diversion for something like that to capture your attention. Deal with your own problems instead of tuning in into circuses like these. Ironically the kid probably would've survived if the rescue teams could just silently focus on their work instead of having to humor the encroaching media paparazzi 24/7.

Moroccans are decent. Poor kid. I can’t imagine the horror and fear he must’ve experienced. I have a 9 year old and that would be the worst

>you will fall for the same retarded D&C tricks you've been falling for the last 80 years by tomorrow morning

says the guy who forgot about his Syrian dying brothers and sisters, Muslims countries getting bombed, children getting cut, starved, and sold

But you sit there laughing, going to galleria mall and drinking Jewbucks coffee everyday while viewing degenerate snapchat and faggy tiktoks. The Muslim nations must unite against the common enemy.

>Deal with your own problems instead of tuning in into circuses like these.

You don't know me, I hate the media more than you, I know it all. But the thing is no one will ever deal with their own problems because we are all NPC's. The thing is we were never NPC's, we were programmed to be NPC's, enslaved by the globohomo, by the Jew. The common enemy. At a first glance, it might seem like we have different problems, but in reality, we all share the same one big problem.

>Ironically the kid probably would've survived if the rescue teams could just silently focus on their work instead of having to humor the encroaching media paparazzi 24/7.

You have a point.

>says the guy who forgot about his Syrian dying brothers and sisters, Muslims countries getting bombed, children getting cut, starved, and sold
I already talked about this in the last thread, that it doesn't make sense to focus on one kid when Syrian and Yemeni kids die every day.

>But you sit there laughing, going to galleria mall and drinking Jewbucks coffee everyday while viewing degenerate snapchat and faggy tiktoks. The Muslim nations must unite against the common enemy.
I don't have social media and I don't even know if I'm allowed into malls anymore since I'm unvaxxed. I don't check the retarded new rules that they update every day and I've never used le hosn green pass either.

>because we are all NPC's.
This is the mentality of everyone in this country because 90% of the population are economic migrants who sold their souls for money and the rest are spoiled locals who have forgotten the hardiness of their ancestors only 50 years ago. I can't wait to get out of here in the next couple of years.

>you guys are malevolent

Attached: Noooooooo not the heckin rebuttal nooooooooooooooo not the flipping argumentarino _39c87813b23e7e6e04076f2a61e25695.png (412x471, 69.31K)