I don't know what to make of this

I don't know what to make of this.

On one hand I totally would expect China to starve opposing teams so they can lose the Olympics.

But on the other hand they're even starving Russians? Aren't Russians their amigos? they're on the same side right?

Attached: Clipboard01.png (650x628, 364.4K)

The CCP is on their own side, and that side only. They'd kill 50% of their own population if there was some mild benefit to doing so, you think they give a shit about Russian athletes?

China is prepared to burn their own to hold the line.
It's a side effect of a largely bug and rice-based diet.

>they're on the same side right?
repeating jewish lies is a problem you should fix

How much you want to bet they're putting performance enhancing drugs in the food to get them disqualified.

That's what you get for supporting Uyghur genocide. Olympics toasties BTFO!

Attached: 61b59-1516067998-800.jpg (600x400, 83.33K)

China doesn't historically do well in winter olympics. I doubt they'd care

>feed your athletes with tons of great food
>starve the other countries
pretty smart, ngl

>Athletes have complained

Just roasties

yeah, the chinks don't care about appearing strong and numba wun and all that shit at all

Not my problem

So when is the olympics happening? It can’t really be in China next right? The place that recently spewed out bioweapons all over the globe? Hahaha that would be silly to reward them with the Olympics this has to be a joke

Winter olympics just started and it's in BEJING CHINA

why the fuck should i care

>Glass block bathroom.
Those are suppose to face outside. Nobody wants to sit in their room and watch an opaque silhouette taking a shit.

Exactly. I have yet only seen females complaining and crying. They are fucking pathetic and need excuses for being shit at what they do.

>the russians are victims yet again
poor ruskis, the whole world is turned against them for no reason at all, I feel so sorry for them :(

And you're shocked?

A communist shithole is a communist shithole?

What the fuck were you expecting?

Even when I was watching League of Legends, I drew a conclusion that it's possible they were rigging the Americans and Euros to lose year, after year.

>starve foreign athletes in a covid camp
>win olympics
The chinese are so based

No dynasty in chinese ever had any quarrels over killing their own subjects. What makes you think the current red dynasty gives a hoot about forreigners if they don't value chinese lives at all?

In many ways,especially ethically, China is still a bronze age kingdom that somehow survived to the present day.

Attached: china never wins a war.png (757x1411, 189.04K)

No honorable person should have gone in the first place.

Imagine taking roastie whining seriously. The truth is they know they're going to fail so they're setting up their excuses in advance. You buy into the antichina narrative because you're a mindless automaton programmed to consume kike tales.

Attached: 1644096462019.png (1440x2073, 601.99K)

We fucking told them "Don't go to China, they will kill you."
They did not listen.
I have no sympathy.

Don't they fuck each brains out in the Olympic hotels? Just fuck to get your mind off of it.

How about you deal with the actual rot in your own backyard Hans?

Attached: 1644096619246.png (1440x2244, 943.89K)