Japan must quadruple foreign workers by 2040 to meet growth target

Why aren't you moving to Nippon?

(reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/japan-must-quadruple-foreign-workers-by-2040-meet-growth-target-report-2022-02-03/)

>TOKYO, Feb 3 (Reuters) - Japan needs about four times more foreign workers by 2040 to achieve the growth path the government has outlined in its economic forecast, a group of Tokyo-based public think tanks said on Thursday.

>The findings highlight Japan's growing reliance on migrant labour to make up for a shrinking population, while its ability to attract overseas talent has been thrown into question by strict COVID-19 border controls that have shut out students and workers. read more

>Japan must boost the number of foreign workers to 6.74 million by 2040 to sustain average annual economic growth of 1.24%, based on a bullish "high-growth" scenario the government has set out in its long-term projection, the think tanks, including a research arm of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) affiliated with the foreign ministry, said in a report.

"We must discuss accepting foreign workers with a greater sense of urgency, as the competition for workforce would grow in the future against countries like China," JICA president Shinichi Kitaoka told a symposium on the research on Thursday.

"We need to take actions to make Japan attractive in the longer term, a country to be chosen by foreign workers."

>The study assumed Japan would lose more than 10% of its domestic workforce over the next two decades.

Attached: 1644094726174.jpg (684x855, 118.8K)

Use automation, Japan. Save yourselves. It's too late for us.

Attached: samurai.png (300x100, 52.01K)

They should do it like Saudi and Kuwaiti do it

80% of their workforce is foreigners but they don't change the culture and they don't have babies or citizenship

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

oh nooooo not "glorious" nippon

Attached: 1642201977862.jpg (1800x1200, 495.45K)

Jap girls need White cock.
Only you can prevent demographic decline

Cope mutt

Attached: 1643861450846.png (888x1223, 453.39K)

No, I don't think I will. In fact, I think I'll keep the "corona" border restrictions in place for several more decades, so you savages can't even study or sightsee over here.

All that city and not one homeless nigger junkie shitting in the street. Wow.

>first in covid infections

Retarded chink thinks anyone cares about the cold. Imagine being a retarded technocrat shilling for a Marxist country.

(((((growth target))))))

Pretty much. Thing is, if some (((international bank))) offers to buy Japanese bonds on the condition that they mutt the country with Senegalese niggers, will they refuse? Could (((American corporations))) create a situation where Japan is forced to seek substantial credit in the bond market?

you'd have to be an idiot to move to japan they write in fucking predator cuneiform

LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU FAGGOTS.

Attached: 31FF6E77-03C1-4B14-822E-C43AA5742FFB.gif (346x278, 3.65M)

Because it's a fucking shihole with no soul.

>imagine chilling for trannies
cope

That's a white dude.

Growth target? Growth of what?

Do we exist to serve the economy? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

>Japan must quadruple foreign workers by 2040 to meet great replacement target

>they must grow forever!!!!!
Nah they are fine. Tokyo is packed to the fucking gills. They need less people and spread them out. They don't need slaves to make jews more money.

Because my girlfriend lives in Vietnam, and she wants to live here someday. I refuse to cheat on her, so I am not moving to Japan instead.