Journalist dragged away by police during live broadcats at the Beijing olympics

youtube.com/watch?v=vQVGOD1gm6M&t=22

Attached: dogolympics.jpg (618x388, 31.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yu-qfwS-m8
twitter.com/__Inty__/status/1489605694202335234
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would anyone even go to China?

the Western is being colonized by communists and marxists

Attached: 5VxkZwj0O8LRLFzewQHwkV2r5nFxqoF2TndyZ2kdiHU.jpg (500x375, 73.71K)

Good. Fuck journalists and fuck the so-called "free" press. I don't care if it is communists doing it, they all need to be removed.

Oh no, could you imagine if the journalist was executed.

youtube.com/watch?v=2yu-qfwS-m8

"dragged away" fucking bait post.

Attached: istockphoto-168622532-612x612.jpg (612x390, 79.41K)

send all journalists to china

chinx and retards at this point

The ‚covid test‘ results showed his organs are promising

kek look at the communist armbands they wear. Chinks disgust me fully. thankfully they live on the other side of the world and their only relevance in my life is the fact they'lre willing to treat their own people like nigger cattle in factories to produce cheap plastic shit

indians so mad

If you're okay with the fact that Big China could arrest you at any point for anything, there's a lot of money to be made, especially since most Westerners are smart enough to not go there.

>the communist armbands they wear
they aren't commie armbands, it's just a signifier that they are in charge of something that's going on. like a lanyard or a name badge. yes they might be red like the commie ones in the olden days but thats just a similarity. you see people who work in the supermarket wearing them showing they are the supervisors of the vegetable department or whatever.

So what was he saying that he needed removed asap?

it just means its working

>Big China could arrest you at any point for anything
git gud then. if you can't weasle your way into the system and get guanxi with officialdom then you aren't trying

Anyone willing to go to China for any reason other than killing chinkoro as part of your job is a ccp asset so I don't care what happens to them.

Commies are absolute scum. They have snitches in every neighborhood who check on people to see nything suspicious. It's an absolute police state and the jews want to apply this model for the west.

did he mention taiwan or something lol

olympics are gay, i hope nobody ever does them ever again.

He did'nt do anything, he was "off grid". China strictly controls all journalists movement under the guise of COVID restriction, in reality they are terrified that the reality of their regime be exposed.
twitter.com/__Inty__/status/1489605694202335234

why anyone would travel to china for any reason is beyond me holy shit

haha that would be terrible

Attached: whatastory.gif (320x213, 1.77M)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 22-25-47 Sjoerd den Daas on Twitter.jpg (647x747, 97.43K)

Covid test results came back positive.