Regarding All of The Incel Energy on Any Forums

i've noticed a bunch of incels here spewing nonsense about how women are actually more privileged or whatever, so I want to set the record straight.

>INB4: another attempt to gaslight.

women do not have female privilege. female privilege does not exist. i am not gaslighting you for saying women arent calling you an incel just for being lonely. that does not happen and you 100% cannot show me a single instance of this happening to you. thats a fact. i can guarantee it, i would bet money on it, i am completely right. people dont do this. if you have been called an incel it is not because youve said youre lonely, it's because youre a misogynist creep and women are hardwired to be hyperaware of hatred against us. women know youre a creepy loser. instead of blaming women or acting like women have an advantage against men for this somehow, the appropriate response is to do some serious introspection and learn WHY you have these beliefs and work to debunk them. until you see women as people, just like you, none of us are going to want to come near you.

Attached: incel.png (1646x1234, 2.06M)

the sexist men who get laid or find "love" do so because they prey on vulnerable women with low self esteem or women who have been conditioned to think either it's the best they can do, that they deserve it, or that this is just how life is for women. and not only do they prey on these types of gals but they typically have at least one quality that their partner can defend them with as being "redeeming." if you want any woman to be with you and you arent willing to give up the misogyny for it, then you at least have to work on yourself a little. better grooming habits, better hygiene, a more charming personality that isnt ******** weird or antisocial, a better sense of humour, a better outlook on the world, more concern for human rights, more thoughtfulness, etc. if youre going to look down on your partner for being female then the only way youd fool anyone into being with your sorry a** is if you can be one of the above and happen to find someone that considers that quality redeeming enough.

but obviously the best way to get out of involuntary celibacy is to actually work on yourself and become someone that women genuinely find attractive. this does NOT have to be physical attractiveness. if your complaint is that women wont ******** you because you arent a chad or whatever then youre probably just trying to get with 10s when youre hardly a 2. thats always the trend with incels ive met, they want a hot girl that has it all and yet doesnt want to work for it and instead or learning to be happy with someone who isnt just intended to be your ********, you turn around and hate women for not wanting to give you the time of day.

i have met some ugly a** dudes in my life. in fact i would just go ahead and say most of them are not that attractive. men as a whole have less pressure or expectation to be attractive in the world; men are allowed to have other qualities that are seen as desirable or respectable, but women are only allowed to be beautiful, and if youre not beautiful, youre nothing. thats the general rule. so men have less incentive to take care of their looks, and develop better grooming habits. and yet even the ugliest men i have met have spouses or girlfriends. ones that actually LOVE them. why? because they love and respect the women theyre with, they have qualities seen as better/more important than their looks, AND theyve found women that are within their league. i knew some guy in college that smelled horrible, looked horrible, did not care about his grooming habits, had a bad sense of humor, was on the autism spectrum and had poor social prowess, and yet he still found a girlfriend he had nasty loud sex with every week because she obviously liked his personality and she was within his league.

you cant find love because youre a s**t person and it's all your fault, and instead of owning up to that and deciding to do better, youre blaming women and guaranteeing you will always be an incel as a result. women arent the problem, you are. and im going to say right now that you being the problem isnt inherently shameful. it's not a death sentence. we all have low moments, we've all made mistakes, we've all needed reality checks at some point in our lives. the shame comes from doing nothing about it, from doubling down, from deflecting the blame onto others. your problem is you, and it will always be you, because youre actively dooming yourself to loneliness. women arent doing that to you. YOU are.

tell me why you think women should choose you. what is magnetic about you? why would a woman choose you over the billions of other men on this earth? i genuinely want to know.

>two women have offered me sex for free
>i said no
>t. volcel

I can smell your rotten beeflaps from here.

Women gave birth to the worst people in history.
The human female is a piece of filth.

I'll give you a bump OP
Women do have a privilege for some things, but that simply is the way it is. Women are physically much weaker and more well-suited for working in the kitchen.
Ugly girls do really get shafted by society possibly harder than ugly men. It usually isn't "hurrdurr they have to settle for an ugly man" because all the ugly men are coombrains who pine after top-tier women anyways.

Not reading, post tits

>Women survive more
thats an advantage

No. It's all the women's fault that they won't date them.

It's not because they never leave the house or ever talk to women. That's women's fault for no throwing themselves at the feet of this amazing men.

Nobody's reading this shit, you're an incel in denial coping by writing leftist meme style walls of text.

Attached: incel.jpg (1200x1963, 204.88K)

We must blame the whamen for not realizing what amazing and special snowflakes these men are. They all deserve 10/10 virgins and these should be provided to them by the government.

>women do not have female privilege
Western women are the most privileged beings on Earth.

Nigger tongue my anus, tldr, not selling

Gender Studies Essays are due in your faggot trooniversity not on pol you whore.

Attached: 1644088969568.jpg (399x400, 14.6K)

Look at these gems. Why aren't women throwing themselves at these well cultured specimens.

Get these men 10/10 virgins right now.

Attached: Eukrhg9VEAAo0_6.png (689x464, 61.33K)

>women
>opinion
>spewing zog's view points

LOL

Attached: 1637440055293.webm (268x480, 2.9M)

they're proving my point

>it's because youre a misogynist creep and women are hardwired to be hyperaware of hatred against us.
Same with men user. No woman that talks about male privilege is going to be seen as sexually attractive to men