Why does American agriculture focus so much on corn when it's such an inefficient plant when it comes to food...

Why does American agriculture focus so much on corn when it's such an inefficient plant when it comes to food production?

Attached: 193754.jpg (767x639, 59.87K)

most Americans are mutts or spics
Very few pure Europeans are left and I mean very few

Attached: 8C049B9D-998A-4883-85C9-EDB7458989CF.jpg (600x737, 79.25K)

Attached: agsubsidies (1).jpg (600x481, 89.29K)

We give so many government subsidies for it that we use it for sugar, for goodness sake

Because rice is plastic

Because it's subsidized.

Monsanto and these other jewish biotech companies do whatever the fuck they want with no government oversight whatsoever. They poison this continent with their genetically-engineered kike crops and the goddamn FDA , instead of acting as a watchdog, aids and abets them.

You know all the weird ingredients in processed food that you can't pronounce? The strange chemicals...?

Most of those are made from corn.

Attached: 1643085959773.jpg (833x743, 136.29K)

Because it's DELICIOUS

gonna cook a steak and have me a side of corn tonight if i can afford it of course

Okay, Chang.

Ok user dont give the subsidies and starve.

Attached: Bavaria anon.jpg (667x836, 420.38K)

Dont rednecks in america make fuel with it does the fuel work with normal cars and tractors?

>soda goes up to $4 a bottle

This

Uh-oh, spaghetti-omicrons!
Even your digits are lots of little O's.

Vegetable oil works in diesel vehicles but you have to keep it hot or it gets clogged

corn on cob is very good. i always buy in biedronka when i say ee. i put butter on it and my gf is FORCED to eat it while i watch. i enjyo it and everyone i know likes it.
i even have American style ocokouts in my hometown my name is Arek btw i am from Silesia but you cant dox me becasue its too hard :) and beside I dont care!
so anyway in summer time my family has party for some reasons and I make burgers with cheese and mustard and ketchup and always have beer in those plastic ocolers i found one awhile back and bought it at auchan and it has ice in it and i grill the corn on cob. tell you what everyone was it.
- Arek from Śląsk
love you all bros

Attached: 1643349477927.png (789x750, 18.1K)

>KLA criminal making veiled threats

How feasible it is to make my own fuel with corn?

You should eat a orange. You should not drink orange juice.

Attached: orange-juice.jpg (1200x674, 99.57K)

>i put butter on it and my gf is FORCED to eat it while i watch
Holy based. You're all right, Polakbro.

based Arek from Silesia

Because the federal government decided to subsidize production of it during the cold war, to try and get an edge on the soviets. Farmers who agree to grow corn will get their costs offset by government programs that will literally pay them to set up and maintain their farms to produce corn. They don't have to pay for most of their equipment or overhead.

This lead to a massive overabundance of corn, as any idiot could have told you would happen. We didn't have anything to do with all of it, but instead of deciding to walk that policy back, the kikes and shabbos goyim in Washington DC decided to just let the farmers figure it out, because the problems they cause with their policies aren't their problem.

End result, we have a shitload of excess corn and not much to use it for. So we invent uses for it to help get rid of it all. We'll dry whole corn cobs and then hang them on trees to feed birds and wild animals. We'll grill it, smoke it, or boil it to make food. We'll eat popcorn as a snack. They figured out they can squeeze the sugar out of it and use corn as a source of sugar, which is where corn syrup comes from. There's even people working on ways to turn it into a bio-ethanol fuel that we can use to run our cars off of.

All because of a stupid government policy dreamed up by Jews and morons who are too lazy and egotistical to admit that it was a bad idea. They can't take all the blame, though, because the farmers knew this wasn't going to work out either, but they still take the corn welfare money. Nobody makes them do it, it's their choice to keep contributing to the problem.

tl;dr fuck the government and fuck Jews. We should be subsidizing housing and white children like the NSDAP did, not fucking corn, but that's not the economy kikes and international bankers want.

Attached: 1245821728.jpg (1024x952, 86.33K)

That is a fair question.
Look at us we - similarly like Poles - roll on potatoes.
Can you go wrong with potatoes? Of course not. So why not abandon corn in favor of potato?

Dangerously based

Attached: 20220203_180042.jpg (657x527, 48.35K)

Takes a few steps to go from corn to ethanol, but it's possible. With the right equipment, it's pretty easy.

thanks i really love American culture and cuisine and i do NOT care what some memeflag (5050 chance either jewish man who is really mad or russian man who is really mad) has to say!
About 5 years ago for halloween (i forced my friends to celebrate it) i dressed as John Wayne (my favorite american actor of all time) and now in cookout i use the leather pistol holsters (i bought 2) to hold bottle of ketchup (left) and mustard (right). my dream is to eat REAL american bbq

Wouldn't it be smarter to lure them with even higher subsidies into using a better plants instead?

Like now you're using a ton of resources and tax payers money to grow a plant that makes population of your country morbidly obese.

>we use it for sugar
hfcs is poison not sugar
it's banned for consumption in most countries and even in japan, where it was invented

Natives taught them to grow corn. It is a monocrop, because it is profitable and multipurpose. High fructose corn syrup, corn oil, Cornstarch. cornmeal, corn flakes, etc

because jew lobbyists didnt want hemp threatening their industry, grows in more places than corn

remember corn fuel in the 2000s? what a disaster

they force a certain amount of gasoline to have ethanol which is made from corn. Burning food for fuel, It is completely stupid and subversive

>Some Spaniards worried that by eating indigenous foods, which they did not consider nutritious, they would weaken and risk turning into Indians. "In the view of Europeans, it was the food they ate, even more than the environment in which they lived, that gave Amerindians and Spaniards both their distinctive physical characteristics and their characteristic personalities."[26] Despite these worries, Spaniards did consume maize. Archeological evidence from Florida sites indicate they cultivated it as well.[27]

I'm Southern, so next time you hear about a real barbecue in Silesia, itme trying to dox you. Jk come have beer and ribs and brisket with me.

All of those products suck.

feels good to focus on onions and make the world gay

Attached: 1600049282500.png (650x650, 10.38K)

I want to get ready for mad max times.

Do euros not eat corn at all or something?

Inefficient? It spread like wildfire during the Columbian exchange because it produced such good yields on such poor soil.

They sell and have utility. Soda and almost fast food have corn syrup.

like 90% of corn grown in america isn't even for human consumption. they grind it up and make filler for other shit or give it to cows

its OK if you dox me you really can only find that i have a job and we dont have dox in Poland and my boss doesnt speak any english and he would be so happy to hear an American that he wouldnt care i may even get promoted.
my dream is beef brisket, it looks so great and in europe we dont have any good beef unfortunately. I cordially invite you to Silesia but you must somehow smuggle in enough real american beef to feed my family at cookout in summer. i live near in a city called Rybnik but dont work there so you cant dox me even if you tried

YOU VILL NOT EAT ZE CORN

That's why they also have to feed cows antibiotics all the time because their stomachs were designed to eat grass and eating nothing but corn gives them infections of the stomach.

Most corn is unfit for human consumption - it's cattle feed.

Most of the corn you see grown is converted into corn syrup, the left overs are send to ethanol plants. T. iowa fag who has worked for Cargill and pioneer. Its why Americans are fat, the government subsidies the corn to corn syrup pipeline, and allows it to be put into everything.

Doxxing is stupid. I'd rather share good barbecue with good people and make friends. Maybe meet a cute Polish girl.

maize

rarely. germons low calorie density, inefficient food of choice is of course potatoes.

No real American calls it that.

Most of the corn sent is reject seed that failed quality testing, and mash left over from oil extraction. I used to load out discard hoppers into the ethanol trucks for pioneer. NO ONE is taking harvested corn directly to ethanol plants.

if you could tame a Silesian girl as foreigner id be so god damn impressed i'd call you brother.

It's super efficient. When eaten with beans it provides a full compliment of protein. I can plant an eighth acre plot of dent corn, let it dry on the stalk and it will keep all winter. Grits for breakfast. Cornbread for lunch and dinner. What do the polish plant for grain?