I haven't said the N word in years

>I haven't said the N word in years
Really Joe, not even in your head? Not once?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 3.36.38 PM.png (576x364, 260.34K)

Why do these niggers call it the 'n word' instead of just saying nigger? It's not like they're calling niggers niggers. They're just saying nigger. No harm done

Imagine being emotionally weak that words hurt your feelings .

I stand with Nigger Joe!

Attached: 1643859585200.gif (864x432, 341.02K)

I really hope this is our pivotal moment to discuss how ridiculous the entire notion is.

If Joe would make a video or podcast saying something along the lines of so what I said nigger it would get the point across . Most likely he will apologize and be black balled and even kicked off ufc.

Attached: JoeChurchofSatanRogan.png (1280x720, 364.08K)

THE JEWS' SUM OF ALL FEARS.

Attached: 1643755619244.jpg (828x796, 91.06K)

I didn't Joe Biden also say nigger when he was quoting someone else? And not only was this okay with leftists, they believed he was fit for the presidency?

Fucking hypocrite cunts. I hate these people so much.

apologizing in this case is only going to result in equal if not worse outcome than just standing ground. I bet Dana White has something to do with the apology

Biden was quoting a man, he was accusing of saying nigger, this was does in 1980’s the idea you can’t even say nigger when quoting someone is largely new

And do you think a black will come out in support of Joe saying he's not a racist ? Not a single comedian or ufc fighter will, it's what makes me sick about all these black simps, when the rolls are reversed Blacks will watch a white get crucified . Tell me who the real racists are .

it will be interesting to see how Dave Chappelle responds

nigger

Can we stop posting this cuck?

My mom mentioned this story to me. My mom. I told her that only a nigger lover would care if someone said nigger. She started to cry so I hung up.

Dave sold out .

>apologize
>still get canceled

What's the point of apologizing then?

>Whenever you're in a situation where you have to say "I'm not racist," you fucked up.
Fuck him. Race traitor. Lose your job cunt

Doesn't matter. He's one of Joe's best friends.

At the end of the day Blacks stick with Blacks. It's white peoples biggest downfall in these times.

fpbid

>JEW