Go on. Refute accelerationism

Go on. Refute accelerationism.

Attached: FElUjy7XsAE0-aB.jpg (638x680, 40.02K)

its bad for jews everywhere :'(

Attached: Accelerationism-Redpill.jpg (2148x2958, 981.47K)

Pakistan has nukes

there is some chance that we will accelerate so fast that the damage is irreversible

>Helping the enemy succeed is b-b-b-buh-based!
One day the mental eunuchs will get sick of it! Look at this reddit post! they almost woke up for 3 minutes! TWO MORE WEEKS BROS! TRUST THE PLAN!
Accelerationism is a glowcope.
Escalationism is historically the winner ever time.

Attached: glowfag.jpg (1500x1466, 272.07K)

As opposed to the frog boiling slowly?

Attached: 706898-saki-yanase-nude.jpg (456x810, 82.45K)

entropy

I can't because it's niggers and jews starting all the shit and when I get the chance I'll back stabbed them like they did to me, returning the favor an eye for two eyes motherfucker.

As opposed to burning the house down because they won't turn off the oven.
Don't present a false dichotomy of
>obey and do nothing
or
>be compliant and do nothing
even you aren't stupid enough to buy that bill of goods

Stfu gook , no one is interested in sex with you, you fucking goblin.

which is why i dont oppose accelerationism, we have to gamble that the normies will wake up before its too late, as of it late it seems like that will actually be the case

Cope
Satanic but makes some sense

by passively doing nothing and worse, helping it get worse you dont wake up anyone
look around you 20 years of this fed-cope and everything grows worse everywhere
call it what it is, taking dick and pretending it's a plan
you force no decisions, you force no one to wake up with nonstop compliance
when you never resist or present an alternative option, this pathetic worry-bear of a lie means nothing but nonstop capitulation with no gain

this

how does it work? society is collapsing due to trannies so if you are accelerationist you become tranny yourself to speed the process up?

You're only into it because you ejected yourself from society and don't want to earn your way back in. You're instead making everyone else's lives worse out of spite then rationalizing it after the fact.

this is a good point, we can support accelerationism but how do we actually help it? i think its doing it for us, I guess we just try to redpill as many people as possible?

I agree, it's a really good excuse. It's like someone who bought bitcoin a month ago, I totally understand that they might lose their shit, and want it all to burn.

giving your enemies what they want will not free you from your chains but demoralize everyone around you and strengthen the hand that tugs on your chain.

>we
The only people that "support" it, are the ones that "support" it by paying it lipservice every time they take an L, grinning with the niggershit still in their teeth.
"we're doing it bros! nothing at all! ahahaha #winning!"
You idiot cattle have convinced yourself that endlessly obeying and spreading a fabricated consensus for your enemy is somehow a strategy.
That complete cowardly indolence is an action plan.
That being a doormat is being a bulwark.
Go look at reddit, go look at twitter, go look at your leaders, go look at your schools go look at your cities.
Helping them gain ground hasn't woken anyone up, in fact its weakened all resistance across the board.
You've falsely embraced being a weak horse, so that the mache strong horse can take what they want.
Great job dipshit.
Anyone posting "assewerate!" is either a retard or a fed and should be euthanized.
Escalate, never accelerate.

Attached: 1625220921467.gif (112x112, 9.23K)

Accelerationism is only good as long as it kills the government
There are no-go zones in Europe, theres Chechnya in Russia - yet ZOG still has a tight grip on white people

yeah, leftoid, why don't i make your arguments for you
go fist your ass, you worthless cuck

Attached: 1635693870330.jpg (688x694, 141.23K)

working for the enemy means you're the enemy
you're just one of them