Why is 'nigger' the only word nobody but blacks can say?

There is no other word in the entire English language that is even remotely close to how taboo 'nigger' is. Why is that? What makes it so special? Africans were certainly not the only people who got enslaved and abused throughout history. Even if you just compare them to the Chinese, those niggers got nothing.

youtu.be/FLLkGsXCF3I

Attached: 257.png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Blacks can't say semelparous.

NIGGER

I say nigger literally several times a minute.

everyone says нeгp in russia

i can say nigger too. And i'm mong- erm... finnish

>colored
>oriental
>chicano

Attached: 1603756611838.gif (420x431, 3.08M)

Attached: n.png (228x221, 6.24K)

>West Africa is known for voodoo
>Voodoo uses curse words
>Curse. Words.
>Do you get it yet?
Simple as.

Attached: i.jpg (1200x1200, 142.66K)

nigger is one of my favorite words, be it in german, english or russian!

Attached: g.jpg (823x1000, 69.42K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 2.41.27 PM.png (293x246, 19.9K)

the rock and biden have both said nigger in public settings multiple times more than this
but it's the worst thing on earth because joe rogan said it out of context a few times
lmfao fuck niggers and fuck their ugly rat faced satanic jew kike handlers

Attached: 1639273324202.jpg (500x500, 74.1K)

My favourite word in German is 'Titten'.

Attached: e.jpg (210x240, 13.85K)

Oh I'll tell you why.

Because what niggers do, is say something stupid, then they get violent right?

"Eyo whitey...Wassup" and they shoot or hit you in the back of the head.

But in this instance, it went like "You don't know what it's like to be called NIGGER!"(You don't know what it's like to be called an offensive name). And THEN threatened people with violence if they ever retorted.

And that's the setup of the system. It's why when they see somoene say nigger, they see that threat of violence. But are TOO STUPID to realize that this is Pavlov's Bell level of conditioning and literally anyone can fuck with your head like this.

But this is why I say Eye for an Eye makes the world a better place.

As you said, how come no one else has a word? What makes this nigger word so special? Because they threatened with violence.

And do learn - it's always the bodybuilder nigger threatening the toothpick whites if they try to say nigger. Do notice that.

Get ur fukin chinese outa here you damn rice monkey

i've always wondered myself. i concluded its probably some jew that made it that only niggers can call themselves niggers. its always a jew. or a communist. like the communist stated the pedo movement in the united states.

Attached: NA-man-boy-love-made-by-commies.jpg (1430x1455, 1.24M)

>What makes it so special? Africans were certainly not the only people who got enslaved and abused throughout history.

Okay name another race of people that were imported as slaves into other countries by the millions and then once released from slavery kept subjugated as 2nd class citizens with no rights because of the color of their skin.

Attached: r.png (225x225, 4.69K)

blacks can't say 'ask' properly, so it balances out

to say "nigger" in the proximity of a westernized negro is to cast berserk upon it, in their old religion. you should be well aware

Attached: 1643148179336.jpg (540x540, 95.69K)

>Why is 'nigger' the only word nobody but blacks can say?
Because we let that happen. Every time someone apologizes for saying it, it becomes even more forbidden.

Saying nigger is like murdering a black person.

They do it all the time but it's only a problem the rare occasion a white person does

Slavs in the barbary states, faggot.

Attached: 77ADF6B8-6825-41FD-84FD-223DDE7FCE99.png (675x605, 54.87K)

very good choice

Those damn dirty Micks

Literally anyone who wasn't a Roman.

Attached: iberians-driven-under-the-yoke-and-sold-as-roman-slaves-hand-colored-DD617R.jpg (1300x865, 626.75K)