You fucking CHUDS have gone too far

This is honestly terrible to read. I feel so bad for anyone under terrorist chud occupation right now. We can only hope and pray that the military comes in and starts gunning them down

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-152703.jpg (957x859, 279.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1324
archive.md/2YoUS
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1706
archive.md/XbKJE
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1305
archive.md/HcUgt
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1343
archive.is/uZMpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sneed's Feed and Seed (Formerly Chuck's)

This sparks joy.

Attached: col-marie-kondo.jpg (1800x1140, 137.39K)

needs news

>Amazon pockets biggest one-day value gain in US history
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1324
archive.md/2YoUS

>GiveSendGo CEO Sends Gateway Pundit Exclusive Statement: Fundraising Platform Sees MASSIVE Surge in Traffic and One Million in Donations to Canadian Truckers in 12 Hours! – Relentless DDOS Bot Attacks
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1706
archive.md/XbKJE

>NYC Mayor Eric Adams apologizes for calling white police officers 'crackers' and bragging about outperforming them in 2019 video
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1305
archive.md/HcUgt

>‘Genocide games’: NBC refuses to run ad critical of China by NBA’s Kanter, Florida congressman
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1343
archive.is/uZMpY

Attached: 1595979379458.jpg (900x935, 530.04K)

Not relevant to the thread you chud bot

Those are the same people that want us put into camps for not injexting infinite experimental gene therapies. Karma is a bitch.

How the fuck can this spark joy in you? You're a real piece of shit, you know that? You ENJOY the suffering of others?

>it's only okay when we do this to YOU!

Attached: 1603422351120.jpg (288x295, 19.4K)

>This sparks joy.
Yes, it's absolutely pure joy.

>We can only hope and pray that the military comes in and starts gunning them down

The military already brushed Trudeau off and told him they weren't going to get involved. They are on our side. No one is coming to save you. You made your bed. Now you are going to have to lie in it.

Military stepping in sounds grand. I think humvee horns would complete the orchestra.

honk honk honk honk HONK HONK HONK HONK HOOOOOOOOONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK :D :D :D benis :D HONK

HONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

Attached: fortunate honk.jpg (1600x900, 366.47K)

What are the political implications of this image, commiecuck?

Attached: 1643291242998.jpg (1024x805, 115.88K)

You destroyed society and tortured us over the last two years with your lockdown and vaccine bullshit. The winds have changed direction. You better get used to it.

I enjoy the suffering of my enemies.

These cunts literally kept you locked indoors for two years. I feel no sympathy for them at all. Their crocodile tears have to impact on me. They have no regard for the psychological impact of lockdowns on others, so they're getting what they fucking deserve.

I pulled up his plebbit profile.
This poor dude is having a REAL tough time.

Attached: AAJAAAhMEAFkxiaoFIgEBHaHAFzA7rBGT0Bgggj8fxfId9V8DPPEAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (885x599, 89.04K)

Attached: 1643952896668.jpg (1170x1207, 514.3K)

HONK

Who wears a mask outside?

> fireworks at 5:30
must be spectacular in the northern, clear winter night

Attached: 4bb91f6206a8be7e5808c6654cea13ac.png (470x326, 203.23K)

Kek. Hope he kills himself.

That described how I feel living in a world containing at least 1 sjw

the broken ones

You'll never understand. You have no love for the truth, and no intuition of righteousness.
HONK HONK faggot

celebrating suffering of nonvaxxed is good
celebrating suffering of vaxxoids is bad

Attached: 1641852753768.png (1138x664, 701.97K)

Wait, they're sad? Oh no! I thought this was all funny but I didn't realize that people were *upset*. Fellow chuds, I think we might have gone too far this time.

Imagine them actually crying when shitskin concentration hits the boiling point in white countries and a racewar kicks off
>oh no my precious oppressed muslims just beheaded my whole family and burnt my house! How could this happen?!

People like you do nothing to resist the last two years. Even now you don't join the protest, you don't email trudeau telling him to lift the mandates as he mistakenly believes 90 percent of Canadians are on his side (only 35 percent are boosted which is a huge number but we got a lot of dumb fucks in Canada). Instead you bitch on reddit and have a commie flag. You literally are a faggot and everywhere you go with your mask or looking like the antiwork mod, people are gonna call you a commie fag and bully you for the rest of your life. This is the future you chose and yes it's funny