Why is my country so fucking racist?

I want to fuck black kweens but they almost never come here because they know they'll be racially abused.

Attached: negativebiastowardsblackpeople.jpg (1500x1662, 311.75K)

I did not know I could be even more disappointed with my country until today.

>iat score
is that a stem thing?

mmm Czech Republic

>Crimea
>Ukrainian
map discarded

why is yugoslavia that blue?

The balkans are basketball worshipers so they are used to cheering niggers on.

How is it that france is more racist if they're already niggerfied?

>"Negative IAT scores indicate implicit preference for whites relative to blacks. Positive scores indicate implicit preference for blacks relative to whites."
So the higher the better.

how shameful. Why would they worship black people if they hate eachother

They have never had to deal with niggers.
It is like asking a homeschooled kid what public school is like,he would have no reference besides the propaganda on TV.

I used to have racial prejudice against gypsies but they stole it.

i've always thought these countries were based even if they didnt have to deal with black people.

So why would eastern europe (lithuania, belarus, ukraine) be that based if they never have to deal with blacks?

Implicit Association Test is basically a rapid fire test which checks what you unconsciously associate concepts with.
It's mostly used as a test for racism.

Also, how the fuck are we only in fourth place?
I'm fucking disappointed.

Northern European cucks just say they love niggers because they’re afraid to be labeled as evil nazis
all those countries are gleichgeschaltet
also this thing is bs don’t tell yugo countries like niggers

Because only people who live around niggers know theyre not humans.

ah so it’s not like a questionnaire my bad
then I’m actually surprised how well my country did
but the niggers here are really really fucking retarded, and I mean pair bad Portuguese public education with inherent nigger stupidity kind of retarded

True, i unironically never saw a scandinavian who would date/befriend or lives around niggers.

because you are some brownish nigger with brown eyes and hair on your forehead, you stupid roach

is there one where i can get a number result? this ending was obvious but i want to be able to compare

Attached: 2037965A-CAD2-4C05-BFCB-627172AAB1C8.jpg (1125x761, 103.97K)

I get that northern countries are cuck, but I just didn't understand the fuck about yugo countries.
Indeed, it seems a bs map