No knock raids are perfectly legal

Stop being a lolbertarian fag and accept reality. We know that your just crypto BLM who hates cops while screaming about "muh rights".

You ain't got no rights. Rights are spooks and a meme.

Attached: no-knock-warrant.jpg (800x500, 66.03K)

shifty bait but I do hate niggers

lengthy and inefficiently calling anyone who disagrees with him a nigger.
OP is a faggot.
reminder to apply seasoning to deprive OP his pay.

yeah, nah

>no knock
They are a necessary evil, but as such they should be used ONLY AS A LAST RESORT. Doing them on minor warrants or on flimsy grounds should be illegal, and any judge signing off on them should be disbarred.

Then we have no country left if you think that way. No knock raids are not just for last resort, they are justified every time.

Killing cops who don't knock is perfectly legal

This

Based

They are not necessary

Cool, then you can volunteer to be deputized and be the first in a stack to arrest the violent meth addict who has a full auto AR and a Rubbermaid tub full of magazines ready to go.

You don't even own a gun, your opinion doesn't matter, Troodon.

This is the proper /k/ mentality, fuck the boot lickers.

terrible thread kys

Cool, as long as the pay is good I'll do it. Unlike most pigs, I don't sign up to do a job where I carry a gun and wear body armor then get upset because the people I point guns at have the audacity to shoot back when enter their homes unannounced. If police want to no knock raid, then it should be legal for citizens to shoot back.

>pay
Fair enough, it will be equivalent to police hazard pay for the hours you spend and if required compensation for wages lost. Refusal of public service not connected to physical disability or undue hardship is a severe fine or jail. It's exactly like the draft, and would carried out such.

officer, it's your turn to babysit biden. Get off chanz or he'll get into the cabinet again.

pov: the pounding is getting louder and the time to jump out the window is nigh

Attached: Preview Image template.jpg (590x332, 40.57K)

meth heads do not stay in their dens. why not arrest him when he is out and about and then raid the now empty and safe cave?

a man's home should be a castle.

If a cop doesn't have a warrant and they break in, are they just a criminal with a badge? Once a police officer is breaking the law but carrying the authority of the state, especially when using violence against a civilian, aren't they now just a tyrant? Isn't the only good tyrant a dead tyrant? It's so confusing help me OP!

These guys had warrants. Hence the whole no knock raid should be banned conversation taking place.

Supremely based, boomercons eternally coping

Then shooting them is legal, too.

Attached: black army.jpg (458x528, 39.96K)

Well it's a good thing that a swat team has literally a 100:1 budget ratio on that same guy and access to things like drones, flashbangs, and big ballistic shields and construction equipment and can just wait them out too

We didn't have SWAT teams at all for like 200 years and somehow we managed to exist user

How does it feel to be fucked by a pig every night? I hear theirs are real long and skinny with a corkscrew shape.

Why do Americans live in cardboard houses making no knock raids possible?

Attached: 5463456.png (385x367, 66.99K)

Not everywhere, bootlicking niggerfaggot.
In my state if the cops don't announce and present their warrant they are home invaders and can be fired upon with the presumption of self defense which the state then has to prove is incorrect against reasonable doubt and the letter of the law before any punishment can be levied against you.
Shoot all noknock cops now.

>crypto BLM who hates cops
Wrong, I'm a fascist who hates cops. Imagine looking at the absolute state of the US government and unironically serving them.

i agree with you, rights dont exist and no-knock raids are legal. doesnt mean they shouldn't be illegal because theyre fucking retarded on basic principles in a nation where everyone can have a gun

Because drug dealers should always get off scot free since they are able to flush their drugs before they let cops in....

The drug war is the biggest failure in American history.

Arrest him as he's leaving? Instead of going on jogs with him and then killing 50 kids in a shootout.

who cares

i would sooner 1 million drug dealers flush cocaine down the toilet (which would still leave traces and given the raid intel would still lead to conviction) than 1 upstanding citizen get blasted away by a bunch of fat and retarded cops because they kicked down their door at 1am without saying shit and the citizen gets 24 holes in them along with their children because he thought they were being home invaded

drugs should be legal anyway
victimless (((crimes))) are tool of Jewish cabal power

Oh no, not the drugs

Nah fuck that. Drugs lead to degeneration of society. Aka weimerica right now.

Druggies spotted

boolicker commie spotted
For 200 years all drugs were legal in US and it was all fine

See

1) if evidence can/will be destroyed
2) if the individual to be arrested is believed to be planning to fight it out

I suspect that they might be handed out more often than justified, but reporting doesn't seem to support that outside of obvious (rare) errors.

My bigger problem with these raids are tactics and discipline. They enter the building and all of the cops start yelling and yelling different things. You see shit like that all the time on these BWCs. You can't make out what the fuck anyone is saying.

How is it an infantry squad can be better disciplined and effective after a few weeks of training with 19 year old kids and a SWAT team with x years of experience and way more training can't. That shit needs to be addressed.

Its a deliberate strategy, the idea is that conflicting orders will confuse and slow a suspect

Nah.
Its you granting unchecked powers to the jews because war on (insert jewish pilpull) lead to degeneration of society.

Attached: 468745684567.jpg (1526x514, 164.89K)

may as well preemptively surrender your guns to save yourself from buying a new door

Is there anything you can put in your door to avoid being opened with that? Why dont robbers use that thing? If police can open any door with that, what does stop robbers to use something similae or how to avoid it?

A transversal metal frame? Is it legal?

>evidence can/will be destroyed
Who fucking cares
Fuck zogbots and fuck bootlickers

>just crypto BLM
Hahahaha, no
>who hates cops
Yes.

Attached: 1641263960348.jpg (750x582, 49.67K)

Or how about if that meth head is ill manored i just burn his house to the ground.
Or yours for the same offenses.

I don't need to be deputized to set things on fire.
You do know how law was enforce before no knock raids right.
Being drunk or on meth is no common law crime, violating of the commons or causeing injury is.
So go sit down and let the community handle its residents in a civil manor.
Be polite.
If your not going to be polite, be polite first.
You send one man to inform, post notice or otherwise just communicate the communities intent to uphold common law.
If they want to start shooting, thats fine.
Consiquences will be delivered.
There are costs for upholding common law and civility.
Those costs are always blood and death.
But better to pay the costs then to suffer the natural outcome of not upholding civility and common law.
Nature is far far worse then it comes to law and consiquences.

>serving no knock unannounced warrants issued by secret courts is completly legal and totally constitutional bro

Calm the fuck down fedboy. You can at least knock before killing someone's dog.

>Any drugs over the counter
I don't remember people going around snorting cocaine, injecting heroine, etc in the 19th and early 20th century. What a stupid image lmao

Accurate and necessary

I’ll sign up for that as long as I get all the money I save vs a normal raid. Kill the power, arrest him when he goes to the store. Piece of cake.

Expense.
Most of those that their door kicked in arn't planners.
You can just put a steel rod in to stop any thug from kicking in your door.
The thug will give it a few wacks and then call in the heavy equipment to tare out the wall.

Flushing the evidence doesn't work when you turned off the plumbing prior to kicking in the door.
But not all crayon eaters are that bright.

I would rather every cop in America die and zero drug dealers get arrested. If cops weren’t such gay zogbots the community would fix problems like drugs very quickly

Fat insecure pig spotted. Post body

so what does this have to do with weapons or military hardware?

Attached: 1643223604681.jpg (850x1149, 120.94K)

That’s his point you dumb gorilla nigger. You could literally buy cocaine and herion at the store without any problems. And drug use wasn’t causing the problems it does today. It was legal and more easily available. So what went wrong?

Shitty bait, go lick boots elsewhere

FURBOOBA

>without any problems
No you couldn't. And people weren't doing them. Because society was not degenerated by drugs.
>So what went wrong?
I can list everything that went wrong and all of it still includes keeping drugs banned so society is not degenerate. Feel free to go to south america if you wish to do drugs.

You don't remember since you weren't born yet.
Cops drank and bar hopped from one house brewing bathtub gin to the next.
Not one and i mean not one home gin got raided.
The only ones who got raided were those who took business from home brewers that all the cops went to.

As for other drugs, cops were the one running them and guns up the eastern sea board.
You don't know nothing.
Hell even in the 80's most ex-special forces were running guns and drugs doing the same as old school cops did.
Today its Feds and Banks that pushed everyone else out.
Mafia didn't use street hoods to run their businesses they used, coast guard, cops, ex-special forces and professional contractors.
Now its the banks buying shiping companies and moveing drugs by the hundred ton.

You are indoctrinated and watch to much TV.
How many hours of volantary indoctrination have to sat threw.
Useful idiot, when you discover what's going on you will never believe it, no matter the evidence.

>You are indoctrinated and watch to much TV
Uh huh. So tell me again how this complete degenerate behavior you describe didn't result in the complete degeneration and downfall of America.

No knock raids are perfectly legal, in the same manner shooting home invaders who are armed and do not announce themselves is.

Attached: 1644090613184.jpg (835x678, 50.88K)

¿ you will still geta flush out of a toilet when the water is turned off
They'd have to block the drain somehow

BASED

>not even 1 reply on pol