Can Anyone Give Me a Source for this Clip?

The guy sitting across from the speaker is Ben Stein. I've been looking for this shit for an hour though and can't find it.

Attached: 1636493134250.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

what do you know about this interview, I also want sauce, so bump

I don't know anything. Guy speaking looks Arab or North African. MAYBE Baltic at a stretch. The dude on the other side of the table is Ben Stein. I'm guessing it has something to do with Muslims and globalism, but that's only a guess.

cant remember who it is but someone linked it to me on youtube over a year ago, i think he's italian or something, he had a short wikipedia article. the interview wasnt in english

also im sure thats not ben stein, he doesnt even look like him besides similar jewy features

>someone linked it to me on youtube over a year ago
That's what I'm after: the full footage with sound (and preferably subtitles).

Bait. Weak bait.

Attached: Iran-shahMohammad_Reza_Pahlavi_2.jpg (468x750, 76.86K)

Honestly, the footage is blurry, I can't be sure. He's got Stein's profile.

It's not bait, dude. If I am wrong, please correct me. I want to know where this is from.

Fuck off faggot. Your ignorance is laughable, I imagine you were some fag who had his head buried in the sand two years ago.

If you aren't going to be helpful, why the fuck are you in this bread? Just to grandstand?

You have to go back

Attached: YnfP4JqbEHB6ZhELvW09gYqKZ_AN7q4_DkX74Hs2b-U.jpg (717x880, 130.72K)

Is it something about Iran? Are you salty that I said "Arab" and not "Persian"? What a fucking girl.

Bump

Yes. Bump.

its on youtube, type the sentences in youtube and click enter

nigger, they are clearly jews

why would muslims promote atheism, dipshit

Speaker's name is Pedro Varela Geiss. Your webm is one of his many interviews and was a based bookshop owner.

nice one thanks mate

>this weak of a jewdar
Ngmi

Look at this gate keeping rat. Kikes are so easy to sniff out.