Are you allowed to say the "N-word" if you have a black stepdaughter?

Are you allowed to say the "N-word" if you have a black stepdaughter?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (800x533, 75.79K)

Lol literally fucking a nigger’s leftovers

I love how Joe never mentions her, not even during this racist drama. He must be embarrassed

NIGGER LOVER

how long before joe becomes a tranny?

I always assumed Joe has a lot of groid DNA in him by looking at him.

It was only last week that I was a tranny, bunkerchan, jew shill for calling rogan a cuck, how time flies.

He is Jewish disinfo agent. They banned him to give him more credibility. He knows what he is doing.

I say nigger regardless.

>you're disinfo if they let you stay up
>you're disinfo if you're on twitter

>you're controlled op if they take you down
>you're controlled op if they take your twitter

joes a clown and an ape but you can't switch back and forth on this shit with no basis, like everyone from Alex Jones to Fuentes to Spencer.

"if hes ourguy why do they have a twiter"
>gets banned
"see he's controlled op, they know what they're doing"

it is all so tiring

Attached: 1641584837238.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Hey guys, Joe Rogan here: I sat down with my daughter and we had a very long discussion about her black. After hearing about my daughter's black I came to the conclusion that saying the word nigger is almost as bad as refusing to take the vaccine. I promise to never again say the word nigger and I promise to never have someone on my podcast who doesn't agree with the establishment talking points ever again.

And to my daughter, your black is beautiful.

Attached: basedwhitehouse.jpg (1602x1268, 443.48K)

If you're literally taking care of a blqck man's leftovers, you are probably far away from a racist as can possibly be. Even many white men who claim to be colorblind and don't see race will not date a woman if she has a mulatto child because the resemblance is just not there.

Yes

Attached: capture-20220205-153528.png (600x393, 219.01K)

He is some kind of wog which is the christkike cousin of the jew so same thing really only more loud/obnoxious.

The Chinese own many American politicians and people in the media like Joe Rogan. I know it sounds retarded, but this is really about China and doing the will of the Chinese President. Joe Rogan was someone who had a platform that reaches millions of normal people and now his podcast has been neutered.

Even though he's a clown I can still respect the things he's built, he doesn't dispense redpills but he at least leads the normalfags in that direction

>its the chicoms!!!
sigh

She cute

Ultimately it really is about the Chinese. Every single person in American politics is making millions of dollars in China. Everyone from Bill Gates, Mich McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden and even those retarded niggers in the NBA are 100% controlled by the Chinese government. All you really have to do is follow the money and it always leads back to the Chinese.

WHITE PEOPLE INVENTED THE WORD NIGGER AND I WILL SAY IT AS MUCH AS I WANT NIGGER.

Shut the fuck up retard.

Its jews. Go back to fox news. I would rather support china. This country is fucking cucked.

I see the Chinks are out in force today.

Attached: itsscared.jpg (1499x1279, 324.9K)