Soy fatigue

i’m so exhausted of seeing this. men are doomed and society is imploding. give me some whitepills guys.

Attached: 24884B17-998C-4A81-9D35-A91DC0287903.jpg (750x569, 147.05K)

What a couple of literal fucking kikes

Titulum jocus subtilis est. Illud emporium "Sneed's Feed & Seed" appellat, quoniam feed, seedcum uterque in sonum "-eed" terminant, ergo verba sonantes idem quam nomine erī, Sneed. Titulum nuntiat emporium esse "Formerly Chuck's", deferre dua verba, orīrī cum "F" et "S" terminarent cum "-uck", sonantes idem "Chuck". Id est, quando Chuck erus emporii erat, id apellavisset... Heu, non necesse est ut nuntiem tibi!

et tu, chud?

I hate white liberals more than non whites

Why do certain people open always their mouth like this.
It looks retarded.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Saw this on BBC earth the other day. There’s no escape.

Attached: 7AE110F4-73C8-4DF9-88C2-41DA43D72D24.jpg (1284x652, 137.58K)

high test men also do it

Attached: soy.png (636x636, 443.62K)

You're not looking at people, you're looking at people hunting the algorithm. These are not human beings, they're artificial constructs designed by people trying to climb the ranks of a corrupted system. You will never see actual human beings on youtube trending, and mostly not on youtube at all. Normal people have no interest in that bullshit.

Those are just swole-consooooooomers. I bet their estrogen is through the roof from all their supplements.

Those are neurotics chasing fame for the sake of money and clout. Having testosterone doesn't make you sane, or reasonable. You can be high-test and still be a fucking mental mutant whoring yourself out for views and updoots.

>those gaping mouths
ready to give head I see

And it is mostly white males doing this. I seldom ever seen this out of black males.

If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: youtube cancer ehw45.png (1108x895, 1.38M)

wrong. If you find the glasses wearing marvel watching black you will find the onions face.

Who are the people watching this crap? I really don't get it.

Attached: soiface.jpg (760x631, 95.8K)

That's fucking nightmare fuel.

Attached: 1595889014677.jpg (300x300, 14.08K)

>whitepills
Vicodin is still a white pill

Chuds delenda sunt

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-05 20-37-11.png (451x320, 300.58K)

dios mio