How come we aren't dragging the rich into the streets and taking their shit yet?

how come we aren't dragging the rich into the streets and taking their shit yet?

Attached: 97847555_10105696254237895_8730345220459200512_n.jpg (663x841, 128.12K)

Lol we spend billions on education

Whoa man, cool it with the anti-semitism!

>how come we aren't
because we're better and smarter than you

Everyone likes to talk shit on the industrial military complex but they dont seem to mind the cheap gas prices

EYOOOOO

because then we'd become USSR or Argentina and shit would be way worse. that's the thing about capitalism, it's very flawed, but every other system is worse. jews and niggers are also a huge problem, to be quite honest with you.

Their goons still have more guns.

Soon.

Wrong. Science and war are now the same table.

>Lol we spend billions on indoctrination
ftfy

>>no real wars going on
>>nothing happening

If they told the truth, the non Jew way,

they'd say it's DEFENSE

and show shithole Muslims on the other side, building their own offense.

How much money are Chinks and Russians blowing on Defense?

And America is just supposed to bend over and take it?

Fuckin' nope.

If you spend less on war I will come and personally take your negro cuties and enslave the Irish

Attached: 5DFE340B-7977-4B57-9877-50251066645B.jpg (1170x1202, 662.25K)

Kek have a (you)

Attached: 1638272420888.gif (480x238, 415.41K)

If you didn't spend enough money on suppressing the enemy, the enemy will come to you and rape you.

It's called security which neither left nor rightoids appreciate. Thank god ISIS, Mexican Cartels, Russian gangs, Triads, and other country's military can't set foot in our lands because the military would blow them the fuck out.

Attached: niggertonguemyanus.webm (352x640, 1.19M)

Take this down now! It’s anti Semitic canard!

The rich did nothing wrong. You made them rich

Ethanol would be consistantly cheaper and you could make it at home. Gasoline is a meme.

Hah. They were all born rich, and so were their parents.

real talk, how can I make 10 gallons of ethanol for less than $50? hard mode: it must be 91 grade or better for my BMW

A still and literally anything that can be fermented. Grass clippings would work. You would have to have an ethanol engine though and your shit car doesn't.

and just like everything the government touches it's shit, too expensive and doesn't work anymore.

whoaaaa how about that... the solution you proposed doesn't even work. But yeah keep telling me how gasoline is a meme

Attached: your-job-leftist-commune.jpg (2982x3266, 2.21M)

Because that would me antiSemetic

we spend billions on giving people loans to make them more indebteted meanwhile the state of our universities gets worse every fucking year

Attached: champagne-communist.jpg (3840x2160, 1.88M)

Attached: communist-antiwork-implodes.jpg (3840x2160, 1.92M)

>we spend billions on giving people loans to make them more indebteted
by definition, giving someone a loan makes them in debt. this isn't a strong point lolol

>not putting mad weekend miles on your company’s work truck with magnets over their decals.
ishynddt

Attached: antiwork-communist-leeches.jpg (3840x2160, 1.93M)

>Science
>No money

Didn't we just spend the last two years inflating currencies across the globe so that Pfizer could have everyone as a customer for their vaccines?

>implying I even have anywhere to drive.

Bud I live in LA. Driving may as well not be an option when it takes an hour just to get anywhere

drag and lynch the rothschilds
do it i fucking dare you
le bezos and le melon eusk are small fish

Attached: $ man-made horrors.gif (607x609, 690.18K)

Medicare and Medicaid suck up far more money than the defense budget.

kek'd. Have a (you)

Attached: antiwork-communism-like-clockwork.png (1400x1158, 977.43K)

medicare, medicaid, and social security*

Attached: genuine-maxist-leftist-communist.jpg (3840x2160, 1.91M)

Remember when iraq wars dropped the price of gas? Yeah me neither. Stop pretending securing sandnigger oilfields has any impact on pricing.

>woman science teacher
Lel you can change that bullshit