Increasingly dangerous freedom convoy

This isn't funny anymore. Nerves are bring frayed.
archive.is/tfFLz

Attached: dangerous.jpg (914x1545, 591.22K)

DON'T THINK THAT I DON'T KNOW THAT YOU ARE A FUCKING NIGGER. I KNOW. YOU ARE A FUCKING NIGGER.

How many people has the convoy killed so far?

The government needs only comply and the honking will end.

it is shortening lifespans by depriving people of sleep and increasing stress levels. The government had heard you loud and clear! It is time to stop and let the politicians hash this out. Bring back the new normal.

>The government had heard you loud and clear!
The mandates are still up, message not received.
Honking continues.

>Statues town down
>People killed
>Stores looted and torched
>Bystanders assaulted
>How many?
All zero. This week long protest has been more peaceful than even one day of a BLM riot.

It sets a dangerous precedent though if the mandates are ended over this. From that point on the people will think they can stop any government decision they don't like by organizing and protesting.

>OMG THEY ARE LITERALLY HITLER !!11!
meanwhile BLM burns cities down & executes people & they're hailed as heros

lmao, redditors are hysterical
and the author is guaranteed from reddit

Would a Go Fund Me help? Just an idea…

Attached: E75FC442-3854-4600-BEA5-AD208FAF8745.jpg (1388x660, 111.72K)

>In a “memorandum of understanding,” Canada Unity, one of the main groups behind the convoy, calls for the governor general, Queen Elizabeth II’s representative in Canada, and the Senate to override the public health measures or to topple the government — far outside their constitutional powers.
lol just use the notwithstanding clause what's the big deal

>Nerves are bring frayed.
That makes it more funny.

Attached: Ouch.jpg (2048x1755, 155.63K)

I'm happy everyone figured out how to rekt the jewfundme interference, but the truckers still need food, water and whatever else. Can someone deliver them things on the front lines or something?

Your seems like a valid reason to not concede, and bring this to a blown out civil war.

>far outside their constitutional powers
Pretty sure she can shut down Parliament at any time.

Be cautious for Psy Ops. I want you to ask yourself honestly, is this political action winning the hearts and minds of the average person? Does a multi-day openly homosexual rave in downtown Ottawa represent conservative values? When the costs of goods increases, which it will, who will the average person blame, the truckers or the government? Can you foresee the how they displays of racissism are going being used as a justification for anti-terrorism laws applied to any pro-nationalist Canadians? Do you see where this is going yet? Think a few steps ahead.

And just in case you need more convincing, who organized the go fund me for this demonstration? Anything peculiar about the individual?

>I want you to ask yourself honestly, is this political action winning the hearts and minds of the average person? Does a multi-day openly homosexual rave in downtown Ottawa represent conservative values? When the costs of goods increases, which it will, who will the average person blame, the truckers or the government? Can you foresee the how they displays of racissism are going being used as a justification for anti-terrorism laws applied to any pro-nationalist Canadians? Do you see where this is going yet? Think a few steps ahead.
lol nice try faggot

Attached: NOOOOOOOO.jpg (320x351, 28.8K)

Justin's mom, who else besides Fidel did she screw? She was a real busy whore back in the day. Rock stars, longshoremen, sports teams? Can we get some names?

Do you think the average Canadian, and I want you to visualize them, has the fortitude for civil war? Think of what the average Canadian was like in WW2. Most would have lived their entire lives on farms, doing manual physical labour from adolescence. The men at this time understood work and what it was like to go without, having lived through the Depression. They were also comfortable with suffering, and experienced death up close, through a lifetime hunting and raising livestock.

Now look at the men of today. Will the current man act bravely when the government moves to crush any inclination of revolution? And even if some men with virtue remain, do they have any support from even within their own families, let alone the wider multiracial society? Or will the majority roll over and show their soft bellies and beg the government to come in and return things to normalcy? Christ, look at the so called Conservative movement. They have surrendered at every opportunity for the last 75 years.

Modern Conservative values are to proudly brandish all of the most radical far left policies and claim them as your own, limply conceding the moral heigh ground to degenerates, and pleading to be left alone, while getting backed closer and closer to the cliff.

Did you support Jan 6? How did that play out?

>From that point on the people will think they can stop any government decision they don't like by organizing and protesting.
That has never been untrue

Literally all that needs to be done to stop this is no more vax and mask mandates.

>From that point on the people will think they can stop any government decision they don't like by organizing and protesting.
Yes, anything is literal tyranny

Jan 6th was an unguided tour, nothing more.
Anyone brings up Jan6th as anything else, theyre a liar