Culture Creator General /ccg/

The cultivation of art brought Western Man to unmatched heights of civilization. The universal beauty of our artistic expression inspires despite centuries of subversion. Art begets innovation and invention; invention and innovation begets powerful, effective art. The media we’ve consumed since infancy influences personal choices and dictates lives. Media is the method by which our collective memory is imprinted on successive generations.

This Culture Creator General is a direct response to a recent lefty Any Forums troll campaign concerning the inability of the “right” to create effective art.

>What do you hope to achieve?
The goal of this thread is to bring together creators, game developers, musicians, writers, etc. on the “right” to share ideas and methods.

>What do YOU have to offer?
I am currently 15k words into a saga inspired by my love for European peoples.

>a book?
Pre-Atlantis fantasy. Major themes: "no more brother wars"; feminized society that leads to emasculated men and the collapse of civilization; the seemingly eternal cycle from technologically-advanced civilizations to the stone age and back again; channeling of demons with blood-sex ritual magick; masculinity/traditional femininity; war between man and the hominids (e.g., homo-erectus, etc. rather than orcs); genetic manipulation and the genesis of the non-Aryan "people”; beauty and dominance of Western culture/values; global cataclysm.

>Nobody is going to read this thread, let alone that shit.
I plan to update the thread weekly and answer questions regarding my methods and the progression of my story. I hope to inspire other creators, esp. Hollywood/gaming industry LARPers, published author lurkers, and those who've been blacklisted by these various communities who are looking for an artistic outlet.

>what’s next?
Participate. In addition to the primary goal, think of /ccg/ as a repository for, and consolidation of, the “Any Forums-approved” media, literature, games threads.

Attached: time.jpg (1024x1259, 210.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peder_Mørk_Mønsted
opensea.io/collection/deck-of-guns
patreon.com/posts/mystery-of-part-31007868?l=it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Attached: 1641027082474.jpg (1080x1337, 756.42K)

based. I really like the aesthetics of this painting. Who did it?

Why is "we wuz" ok when white people do it? I hate this schizophrenic bullshit

Hell D&C spam bot from previous threads. Where exactly are you getting this "We Wuz" from anything I posted in original OP?

>"we wuz"
I don't think you even know what this actually means. My book is a fantasy novel. It's going to have magickal and fantasy elements. But thanks for the bump anyway demoralizer kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peder_Mørk_Mønsted

Holy shit, how have I never heard of this guy. His other paintings are even more badass. Thanks for the contribution. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

Attached: Peder_Mønsted.jpg (2000x1371, 2.43M)

>cycle from technologically-advanced civilizations to the stone age and back again
there's some sociological/anthropolological term i can't remember that describes when a society's technology becomes very advanced, but then later generations didn't bother learning how it works and it falls to ruins.
would probably point you to a lot of interesting academic articles to draw inspiration from if someone knew it.
there was a stargate sg-1 episode plot that was based on it, it had the midget old guy that killed his mother with a frying pan from boston legal in it.

realism is one of my favourites

Attached: 1625266708891.jpg (800x1013, 134.39K)

>would probably point you to a lot of interesting academic articles to draw inspiration from if someone knew it
Well, if you find it, post it. I'd be down to read it. I connected with an astrophysicist/geophysicist in a previous thread and he's given me a ton of awesome ideas for the fantasy "tech" in my world.
>stargate sg-1
I need to some day give this another try. I just couldn't get past the horrible acting.

Sounds kinda childish desu, whats the actual story?

>Sounds kinda childish desu
Thanks for the bump kikebro. These are just themes. The actual story is pretty complicated. Doesn't sound like you're actually interested in the story but here you go.
>story
I wrote this out the other night. It's may seem somewhat disjointed, so bear with me. Will be a group of subsequent posts.

Here is an NFT collection I am currently working on opensea.io/collection/deck-of-guns

Attached: 1643413872509.jpg (640x674, 97.14K)

>whats the actual story?
As far as world-building goes, the kingdom is ruled by an upper class blonde-haired blue eyed group (i.e., nords); the lower/middle class are red-haired green eyed types (i.e., Celts), and the lower class are the swarthy peoples (think iberian/Spanish or Greeks, etc.) A good historical example of the type of society would be like the Greens vs Blues in the Byzantine empire, or the Normans vs the Saxons during William the Conqueror's reign (the Battle of Hastings). The nobles are chosen by the priest caste, which rules behind the scenes and exerts its will through a managerial class of women called "Mothers," who are basically the micromanaging nanny-state operatives. The top 10% of men (i.e., good looking, high sexual-market value) control the civilian women, while the other 90% of men in the Cities (with a capital "C") are skinny-fat emasculated losers. The women run around like sluts and the Church also runs the prostitutes.

Continuing the history, the "nords" and "celts" have been a unified kingdom for at least 2000 years, while the swarthies are relatively new and are war-time refugees. Outside the Cities are small communities of the "middle-class" nords and celts, who are the barrons who pay homage to the nobles in the Cities and act as a buffer between the Cities and the hominids. On the outskirts of the townships there is a group of the "celts" who are nomadics (much like the druids). Outside the kingdom are all the hominids/ape people. There will be different types of hominids; everything from homo-erectus niggers to sasquatch.

The priest-caste has power due to their understanding of alchemy and medicine. They gain their knowledge through the channeling of demons. However, only the upper echelons of the priest-caste are involved in the blood sex rituals that channel the demons into ancient nano-bot vats, which is a technology even the Priests don't fully understand and only the Archons/demons really know how to operate. The demons live in the wilderness, along with the ape-people. Each demon has its own motives and is involved in numerous schemes, from criminal enterprises to the more traditional haunting of specific areas. The main Archon is a civilization builder, so he has his own empire off in the "no-go" zone that humans rarely venture into. Some demons have been around for thousands of years. The priest caste also has power over the kingdom because they "protect" the kingdom from the demons through their intelligence agents known as the "hunters" who are basically glow niggers.

The hunters use alchemical weapons and swords forged from radio-active meteorites to fight the demons. The tech in this world is also somewhat developed; so think complex machines, gears, alchemical lights, etc. but not firearms or engines. One of the main characters is a hunter, who is just doing his job and wants to keep his kingdom safe.

Fuck off with your scummy NFT scams.

The other protagonist is the brother of the girl who becomes Queen of the Ape-men, who survives the kidnapping of his sister by the Archon. Each small village has a artificer. This character is the son of a world-renowned artificer (the physicists/engineers of the world). He is basically an autist who is the only one who can understand his father's tech and also becomes an important tactician in the hunter's party.

As previously stated, one of the main themes is no more brother wars. The three human groups are actually all of the same people: the Aria. And the protagonists learn throughout the story the lost-history of the commingling of the homo-sapien, neanderthal and cromagnon peoples. The cromagnon are the giant race, and they have more or less been wiped out. But their megaliths are spread throughout the land.

Another thread of the story is the hunter's best friend is who is a merchant. This friend owns one of the top taverns in the biggest city in the kingdom. This tavern becomes the home-base of the protagonists. The merchant district is slowly being subverted by the banking class, who is handing out predatory usurious loans to the merchants and destroying their businesses. At the same time the bankers are funding the swarthies to come into the merchant district and take over commercial areas and make the neighborhoods more dangerous and seedier.

The demon hunter is a typical glownig, with a ton of different connections in the different criminal networks and ape-people communities.

Finally, the last thread of the story involves how the protagonists are introduced to the druid "celt" nomad group, where the brother slowly learns about his ancestry and the majesty of the Arian (see Aryan) peoples. Here, he meets the woman to bear him children and learns of his true destiny.

> Passed away in the 1941.
Holy shit, and he pained THAT? Dude was decades ahead of the curve. Damn.

>t. someone without any graphic design skill

However, this is only an outline of the world building and does not actually go into the story in too much detail. If you're interested, you'll eventually read it. If not, I couldn't care less.

Im kinda hammered atm, so ill save the thread to read what exactly your aiming to. But would be nice to do another Any Forums project with the anons. Like that argentinia bro that made the epstein island game

>Major themes: "no more brother wars"; feminized society that leads to emasculated men and the collapse of civilization; the seemingly eternal cycle from technologically-advanced civilizations to the stone age and back again; channeling of demons with blood-sex ritual magick; masculinity/traditional femininity; war between man and the hominids (e.g., homo-erectus, etc. rather than orcs); genetic manipulation and the genesis of the non-Aryan "people”; beauty and dominance of Western culture/values; global cataclysm.
not trying to be an asshole or anything but many of these read like those hamfisted attempts from the left to insert modern politics into a fantasy medium.
examples are also
>who are basically the micromanaging nanny-state operatives. The top 10% of men (i.e., good looking, high sexual-market value) control the civilian women, while the other 90% of men in the Cities (with a capital "C") are skinny-fat emasculated losers.
>The merchant district is slowly being subverted by the banking class, who is handing out predatory usurious loans to the merchants and destroying their businesses.
you seem to have solid ideas but they are weakened a lot by the overt insertion of your own views.

imho art is a noble pursuit, if one is capable of divorcing ones own politics from it

>Im kinda hammered atm
No problem Schmule. I'd love to get your input. I want to also adapt the story to an animation or comic eventually. Building an animation studio is the ultimate goal.>Like that argentinia bro that made the epstein island game
Yes, that was great shit. I'll someday search the 4plebs archives to try and find the finished game to play it.

>not trying to be an asshole or anything but many of these read like those hamfisted attempts from the left to insert modern politics into a fantasy medium.
>if one is capable of divorcing ones own politics from it
Pretty much all classic literature is conservative. This will be nothing but a return to form. Your take, while appreciated, is far off base.
>weakened a lot by the overt insertion of your own views.
Sorry, lefty bro, but this isn't even the story. It's just the world building. I don't plan on being quite (((on the nose))) in the actual telling of the story. None of what I've written so far even scratches the surface of what the story actually entails.

patreon.com/posts/mystery-of-part-31007868?l=it
Just search for the second part after you finish

>overt insertion
Again, this is just the "thousand-foot" overview. I don't plan on being overt about any of this. Kikeanon was asking me to give more detail regarding what it's about. These "insertions of modern politics" will be handled much more subtly and delicately.
>solid ideas but they are weakened
These ideas are backdrops to the story and will only be indicated through imagery and world building. Have you ever actually created a detailed story before?