3 countries are responsible for half of the CO2 emissions on earth...

3 countries are responsible for half of the CO2 emissions on earth. Because of them we are being auschiwtzed by Mother Earth. How do we stop them?

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1280x260, 21.4K)

What's wrong with CO2 lol

just wait for people to stop falling for the climate hoax?

greenhouse effect, but off course american education wont teach you that

Just plant more trees lmao

wont trees grow bigger and have more offspring because of the extra carbon dioxide in the air and the trees will take in Co2 and turn it into normal oxygen

whats wrong with some greenhouse effect

its only hoax for you because you didnt do basic research

>wont trees grow bigger and have more offspring because of the extra carbon dioxide in the air and the trees will take in Co2 and turn it into normal oxygen

Theoretically yes, because CO2 promotes plant growth, but you are ignoring the negative effects, namely the warming of the climate due to the greenhouse effect. The earth is getting warmer, which makes the climate less favourable in most regions of the earth. Overall, there is a net loss. The only regions that will benefit are Scandinavia, Canada and Russia, which will experience more possible harvests per year, at least for a short time. But you can't stop climate change once you get to that favourable point, so the earth will continue to warm and the benefit will be short-lived.

Climate Hoax Shills

Attached: 515DB91B-A9B7-42AB-8E20-5BAA1AE01199.jpg (813x560, 119.39K)

maybe siberia will finally start making some money and secede

The earth is getting warmer, which will affect the climate. There will be massive droughts, hurricanes, floods and other disasters. Millions upon millions of climate refugees will flee these conditions from the most affected areas of the world (Africa, Asia, South America) and flood northern Europe and North America. So it is in your interest to stop global warming.

>posts a random pseudoscientific picture without sources and expects to be taken seriously

Since you like charts and graphs, there are tons of reputable studies with sources that tell you that global warming is actually due to greenhouse gases emitted by humans.

Retard take. Obviously educated in the United States… just put the trees back faggot. It’s a feedback loop faggot, and you’re fucking it up.

The polar shift is coming.
Those of you pushing global warming will perish like the rest of us.
We're not interested in your stories.

citation or argument needed

Siberia will be the reason why global warming will accelerate even more. The permafrost in the tundra is melting, emitting large amounts of metane, one of the worst greenhouse gases. This in turn will boost global warming even more, which in turn will make the permafrost in the tundra melt even faster, which in turn will make global warming even faster. it's a hellish cycle.

Science (((trademark))) or information from repeatable and verifiable experimentation derived via the scientific method?

As if anyone actually believes scientific studies
They're all corrupted.

>emitting large amounts of metane, one of the worst greenhouse gases
what if i light a match inside the atmosphere

show flag

Just look at the news or take a look at your train stations and city centres. You are already seeing the effects of climate refugees. Indians and Nigerians are among the hardest hit by global warming. There are millions more to flee in to your country.

>There are millions more to flee in to your country.
good because they are welcome

Wtf?
They're moving for economic reasons. You're a clown and need to fuck off back to where you came from.

An Australian who denies global warming is a kind of masochistic Haivor. Your ass will burn in one the next bush fires.

This. Maybe wipe out the niggers too, quite a bit of energy is wasted on bringing them free food.

Which part do you dispute, “Science” man?
Water vapor is the greatest greenhouse gas?
That it eclipses all other sources by orders of magnitude?
That the vast majority of CO2 is coming from natural sources?
Come on, step up and show the class your “Science” bona fides…

I probably will. But the fires are not due to climate change.

Climate change isn't real

>You are moving for economic reasons.
Your thoughts are very simplified, you obviously cannot think in logical steps. Global warming means worsening economic conditions, which leads to instability and poverty. Of course, no Nigerian or Indian ticks the box "climate refugee" in their application, at least for now, in 10-20 years it might not be far from the truth.

How much scientifically is the greenhouse effect contributing to global warming? Of that, how much is due to carbon-based greenhouse gases like CO2? Of that, how much is due to human sources?

i remember when it was ozone holes...climate change farce is the great filter.

I remember my father saying 30 years ago that methane is a problem not co2.
Another thing I remember him saying, hydrogen is the future not batteries.
The only reason I can't stand the elongated muskrat,his always pissing on hydrogen, he fears it.

More CO2 will bring megafauna back. Dont you like dinosaurs?