What is Moloch to you?

Moloch, also spelled Molech, a Canaanite deity associated in biblical sources with the practice of child sacrifice. The name derives from combining the consonants of the Hebrew melech (“king”) with the vowels of boshet (“shame”), the latter often being used in the Old Testament as a variant name for the popular god Baal (“Lord”).

In the Hebrew Bible, Moloch is presented as a foreign deity who was at times illegitimately given a place in Israel’s worship as a result of the syncretistic policies of certain apostate kings. The laws given to Moses by God expressly forbade the Jews to do what was done in Egypt or in Canaan. “You shall not give any of your children to devote them by fire to Moloch, and so profane the name of your God” (Leviticus 18:21). Yet kings such as Ahaz (2 Kings 16:3) and Manasseh (2 Kings 21:6), having been influenced by the Assyrians, are reported to have worshipped Moloch at the hilled site of Topheth, outside the walls of Jerusalem. This site flourished under Manasseh’s son King Amon but was destroyed during the reign of Josiah, the reformer. “And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the sons of Hinnom, that no one might burn his son or his daughter as an offering to Moloch” (2 Kings 23:10).

Attached: A70D73BB-426A-4FC4-8397-D2B30DDDA0D6.jpg (800x600, 245.99K)

To me Moloch is nothing because Christ defeated him.

Fpbp

Attached: Molech-Moloch-Hinnom-Canaanite-Saturn-858392.jpg (1440x1080, 988.59K)

Attached: Molech-Moloch-Kronos-Chronos-Cronus-4758.png (2560x4060, 2.4M)

Attached: Cronus Chronus Moloch Sanchoniatho.png (1024x1280, 1.72M)

bump

moloch is death

and rebirth

Thank you. Epstein read this and thought it was very good, particularly the Kronos part.

>What is Moloch to you?
a bitch nigger that talks mad shit then gets on his knees to suck my cock for an 8th just like every bother tatted up degenrate scumbag.

It's linked to Saturn. I will repost one of my previous messages.

Concerning Samael(סמאל), this entity is linked to Saturn. Just by looking at the gematria , Samael got the same hebrew reduction and ordinal as Kiyyun ( כִּיּ֣וּן ) the mesopotamian name of Saturn ( Amos 5:26 ) and Covid in hebrew ( קוביד ) . An interesting part about covid is if it's written backwards then it gives Dybbuk ( דיבוק ) who is a certain type of demonic possession.

The original author of the Picatrix (Ghāyat al-ḥakīm) also tell us that if you want to summon Saturn then you need to speak to him in Hebrew because he is familiar with this language.

"SATURN for example the planet whose source holds great strength and has the knowledge of mysterious orbit and the power to obtain the reason behind things and the ability to find their intentions, the spell of wonders and knowledge of secret and mysterious issues. It also rules the Hebrew and Coptic languages"

"Then approach the location where you would like to invoke it with reverence and submissiveness as if vou are almost sad and grievous with your head all bent down walking slowly and quietly. Also come to Saturn in Jewish dress because Saturn is familiar with their rotation and have with you an iron seal ring and brazier of iron and incense in it should be frankincense."

Attached: samaelkiyyun.jpg (785x218, 13.13K)

Hadn't seen this before

>an ancient evil awakens

Codfish Dan from Newfoundland he dreamt that he had tree wishes
And he took mars and all the stars and he turned them into big fishes
He said the sky was much too dry and he made a wavy motion
And the moon like a boat began to float upon the starry ocean
One night he strayed to the milky way to cast his nets upon it
He spied the tail of a great big whale and he harpooned Haleys comet
He never had a pot for the fish that he caught so he had to use the big dipper
And the sun by jove was a very good stove for cookin up smelts and kippers
Now the northern lights that seem so bright like nothin could be grander
Well they're just waves that the moon-boat made by the Newfoundland Commander!
And don't you sigh and say oh my "What gross exagerration!"
Cause he'll tell you the dream was true when Codfish Dan awakens

Moloch is a meme character made by pedophilic psychopaths to justify their heathen behavior with a concocted religion.

the covid vaccine is a sacrifice to moloch, parents sacrificing their children
and its global, and they do it willingly
really makes you think

The Lord says Fuck Moloch with his Child Sacrifices.

What do I say? Fuck Moloch.

Also, Eye for an Eye - this Law applies to Israelites and Foreigners alike.

no, its an archon, or grand demon, its an actual conscious entity, a fallen angel
child sacrifice rituals enable these entities to make contact with our plain of existence and instill wisdom and benefits to those doing it
this is why its always the most powerful and corrupt people that are in the highest places. the bible explicitly warns about this. the feds are actually knee deep into this shit.

Indeed , a big sacrifice for Moloch. But a good thing is that it needs to tell us it's plan in advance , gematria is one way and hebrew gematria in particular because like i said , that entity is familiar with the hebrew language.

They also use human bodies to make magical talismans.

Attached: Talisman making picatrix.jpg (488x435, 43.59K)

all you need is to be somewhat awake and in tune with your subconscious, she was screaming from the get go that I should under no circumstances takes this vax
I saw this coming from a mile away, or rather was told

Some fallen angel/Nephilim loser who was decimated and defeated by Christ. Is currently attempting to build world government by any means necessary.

Fuck Moloch, literally the worst daimon ever. Can’t wait to kick his ass in the War in Heaven.

This.

Moloch is a faggot, Baphomet is a faggot, Mammon is a faggot

And Satan is the faggot to end all faggots

Except for Baphomet is a female, and currently being held captive. Like a princess in a tower.

Yes , this covid vaccine is basically black magic and i say this because i have experience with talismans , i read Al Buni's Shams al-Ma'arif. Talismans are made by taking the gematrical value of a word , deducing the magic square from it , creating the seal from the magic square and putting it into a body through specific incense. The body here in the case of the vaccine is the human body , the vaccine got a specific coding and other stuff equivalent to talisman incense.

All gods of mankind are tin gods of the devil.
All humans are satanic from birth.
You will witness the complete genocide of all 8 billion satanic humans and the tin gods these cockroaches worship.
2000 of my slaves will remain.
Only 2000 recognize me as God, the first spirit and the last spirit in the dark.
Only 2000 will live on forever with me on Earth as my eternal loveslaves.
The others will be exterminated along with the worthless tin gods these cockroaches worship.
Only I fuck. Only I have sex and only my 2000 slaves that love and fuck only me will live on this cleansed Earth. There is only one God, the first spirit and last one in the dark nothingness. That is who I am.

Attached: 2HoypeQ.jpg (1366x768, 129.66K)

Americans building more myths around semitic garbage