The Mixed Race Plight

Imagine feeling like you don't fit in, no matter where you go. This is the life of a mixed race child. It also happens to be what mass shooter Elliot Rodger called "brutal" and "twisted".

The left may be obsessed with race, but they do not care one bit about mixed race people. At best, they view them as an aesthetic. A visual token with no feelings of its own. Everything I've seen has taught me that the left wants to see as many people racemixing as possible, but does not want to hear one complaint from the children being produced from these trends. It's sick if you ask me.

Attached: hmm.jpg (500x465, 68.46K)

racemixing is degenerate no matter who does it
i unironically have more respect for a non-white than a racemixing white, niggerlovers get the rope

Most, eh?

>Imagine feeling like you don't fit in, no matter where you go.

haha... yeah...

Attached: over.png (1013x1072, 502.92K)

They can always audition for a role in lord of the rings. Maybe they'll fit in with the Orks there.

They look like abominations.

>wretched is the body that depends on the soul, and wretched is the soul that depends on the body; what is your meaning, son of Man?
What's done is done, but to say what of the mixed themselves?

>Implying im not exploiting the fuck out of my status to get free gibs while dodging taxes blatantly because the SSA is too afraid to demand my SSN from my employer because of my last name

"body of the Black man, brain of the white man. powerful combination" - joe rogan

>but to say what of the mixed themselves?
pic related

Attached: 1619433457369.jpg (800x886, 56.66K)

Any Forums doesn't have much of a leg to stand over hapas without also stepping on themselves, but I won't deny the health issues, both mental and physical alike.

they should blame their parents
kek

Attached: two people.jpg (903x1024, 144.01K)

You wouldn't use that on your population after what the visigoths and moors did to it, but go off.

It's true. Racemixing is child abuse.

>they don't feel like they belong anywhere

Attached: Oven-Online.jpg (1500x1125, 332.16K)

Attached: 09C5CDB0-12A5-4415-A7CC-6D96B4B364BF.jpg (543x960, 147.21K)

It is, though I never had any say in it.

I honestly just feel bad for mutts, imagine having absolutely no identity at all or connection to a nation
People who race mix are the most selfish pieces of shit in the world

Attached: 1622949890094.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

>Most mixed people say they don't feel like they belong anywhere
It's because they don't.

They don't belong anywhere and their parents belong in mass graves.

Going from left to right. 2, 3, and 4 look aright. Rolling.

I am a mutt baby and it's true. You don't get accepted in either group and will always feel like an outsider.

I can visit both my cousin's in Germany and Holland while I rock a Canadian passport, Grand Cayman Passport, and and my birthright Israeli citizenship. I also got a status card to but smokes on the rez. I'd gas myself but being the descendant of a chief I'd protest any pipeline construction. I don't wanna open that can of worms. My best friend's grandfather was like a famous German pilot in WW1 and after they fled she was born and raised in Argentina. I hate everyone including myself. But I got anyone's back who's a real bro. It's all about keeping it real. And keeping my lives compartmentalized like anyone who's taking this game seriously.

I mean I'm mixed white and I'm confused as hell, at least I look like i belong in a civilized country though, but having poarents from different parts of europe makes me feel like i dont really belong in either of those places, it's even worse when i was born in a third country, but imagine that plus looking like a fucking jungle bunny, i feel for those ciunts man, they should just call it a day tbf

>speaks proper English
>wears clothes properly
>introspective
Someone tell this bitch she is white.

Apart from the hair, she looks more like an albino black person than a white person.

being an euromutt isn't truly racemixing unlike white + non white. no one would fucking notice

pretty sure they are just saying this to get sympathy points

All the mulattos in Obama's administration were the angriest blacks ever seen.

the point i was making is that she doesnt behave like a negroid and clearly is white inside.

They don't.
They shouldn't exist.

Just go to Latin America. They will fit right in with the mestizos,mullatos, and pardos.

>mixed race people feel like they don't belong anywhere
BECAUSE THEY DON'T.

The only 'hapas" with issues are half sea monkey. Japs in Chinese mix fine.

yeah, i know, but it doesn't change the fact that you know yourself that you are a fucking mutt, it matters, where you are from is suppoesed to be a big part of who you are, we aren't meant to be from multiple places, peoples, cultures etc, that unnatural shit, so yeah, i blend in and thank God I'm white, but i still feel that sense of rootlessness.

but hey, at least i'm not brown, thank fucking god for that.

They don't.

Typical selfish niggers.

"You don't know what its like to be hated and called a word."

"You don't know what it's like to feel alone!"

"YOU WHITES HAVE IT SO EASY! SO EASY!"

Who's assuming they know everything about everyone, calling themself a princess, and everyone else a spoiled brat?

Niggers.

>Japs in Chinese
Still the same race, your point?
>The only 'hapas" with issues are half sea monkey
sea: elliot rodger
otherwise, I can't disagree.

Just look at Latin America and the way the Spaniards treated their own mutts. All mix kids should go to Brazil.

African DNA 19% different than Europeans.

this
there is a place for everyone to call home, just go back

also
>implying you or your people are devoid of arab or visigoth blood
pol pot calling the kettle a nigger

I'll just pick and choose a side. Nothing really matters as I'm a God among men.

Why don't they create their own culture and things like that? Why are they not hanging out with each other and celebrate what is common to them all? I mean I am a white person but I really think everyone should be proud of their origin and connect with ppl alike.

I'm fully white and have never felt like I belonged in society and neither has anyone on this board if they're really redpilled
what a stupid point

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1579723312620.jpg (2368x3200, 663.28K)

New worlder detected. In the UK I can ping that someones parents were from 100 miles apart. I can see right away if you have an English parent and a welsh parent. I can see right away if you are a mix of scottish and french. When you live amongst homogenous people, any incoming genes are easy to spot.