Ill never get this meme

Ill never get this meme.

Attached: osb mansion.jpg (2121x1414, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

moving.com/tips/us-moving-statistics-for-2019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you'll never afford it.

built similar to a stage prop, like pottery
perfect for a staged economy

Dont be a nigger and fall for a wooden house especially with plywood. Brick or stone.

how mah mone?

Attached: osb luxury america.jpg (1280x854, 252.71K)

Americans are chasing a dream of owning a big house.
Doesn't matter that the house is shit or that the bank owns it and they're only making payments, because their neighbors will never admit it because they are in the same boat.

we dont have a housing shortage we have a builder problem
>they love the money they make
>dont care about the quality
>they dont give a shit that they are building homes for illegals as long as they get paid
this is an oversupply of homes, just too many illegals/rapefugees/single women/investment groups using them

Unironically a conspiracy. OSB houses will fall apart a lot sooner than a brick house or a house made with high quality lumber. The generational wealth will stay in the families for a lot shorter time. Banks and big investment firms forced this meme on the american consruction culture, so that assets will get liuified sooner.

Attached: 1614723535786.jpg (1600x1067, 211.41K)

Years ago when i first started visiting shooting forums and /k/, it legitimately took me a while to understand why Americans shit themselves when you say you should use a rifle with ball ammo or a shotgun with slugs for home defense.

I have never seen a residential wooden frame house here.
Wooden houses exist, but they are either typical round log or thick beams stacked on top of each other (more expenisve of course).

Straw and mud is stronger, cheaper and easier to build than this gay spam.

Attached: 5FBC448B-C0C0-44BF-892B-A198E33C78D2.jpg (1024x768, 159.53K)

Americans move on average every 5 years. There is little incentive to build houses which will last.

>Ill never get this meme.
It's not a meme, it's what passes for housing in burgerstan.
It would be so embarrassing if you couldn't buy trailers in the UK that last longer...

Jews make alternative methods look like shit to scare normies, the external finish can look the same way as normal methods.

Attached: 5859458F-213D-4CE6-9E28-A56139678721.jpg (1500x1000, 355.47K)

People who have never built anything in their lives pretend they understand anything about construction techniques or materials.

You're forgetting the fact that the US has 70% of the world's tornadoes and high seismic activity in certain areas, so it may not be worth spending a lot of money on a brick house if there's an earthquake or strong tornado

Attached: phil-campbell-ef5-damage-brick-home2.jpg (1260x687, 339.51K)

mortgage culture/new house culture keeps the banks well fed
most of the normies dont even bother to look at how much money goes to interest on a new mortgage every month
fun facts about our housing market
>30 year mortgage created the same year israel was created
>we can't get above 70% ownership even with the 30 year mortgage
>other countries have over 80% ownership and weaker economies, hungary and romania are over 90%

Think about it, that colossal plywood shed costs 50,000 USD MAXIMUM.
Then this shed is sold blakklrokkk for $400,000 MINIMUM.

Genius.
After hurricane season each one of these are rebuilt.

Genius.

Are there statistics on that? I don't even know what number to look up to get that data.
OSB houses aren't exclusive to the tornado alley though.
We're rapidly declining in the home ownership stats though. We have the same system now, we'll catch up with you guys eventually.

I always knew orban was up to no good when he was speaking nice to israel

What happens if you try to build a brick house in the US? My brother built a house about this size for about 70k. How much does a wooden house cost?

Attached: proiecte-case-traditionale-romanesti-vila.jpg (960x540, 141.05K)

Attached: map-tornado_risk.png (1048x595, 444.35K)

no wonder yankee doodle dos get termite infestations

>Ill never get this meme.
You will never be a woman but you keep pretending that you are.

You haven't lived until you own a house and piece of property in a nigger free neighborhood. Since everybody in your country is a nigger this would be too hard for you to understand.

how about a yurt?

Attached: yurties.jpg (780x1006, 285.43K)

>I always knew orban was up to no good when he was speaking nice to israel
We have the highest house ownership in the world because of the commie system we had. But now everyone under 35 takes the jewish yoke of the mortgage and they rejoice and praise because they can live life the people in their american movies. Its over

Attached: 1643826393908.jpg (750x768, 44.53K)

>with usura hath no man a house of good stone
>each block cut smooth and well fitting
>that design might cover their face

I have a cement poured basement, homeowners insurance and a hill to the direct west of me. Eat shit tornado fag

or a castle in France?

Attached: 512x512bb.jpg (512x512, 87.8K)

man i really want to own a castle but those fuckers are expensive to buy or build

yeah I know there was some commie fuckery involved, it's just an example that compared with communism our """"""freedom""" doesn't seek to increase ownership by citizens but encourages ownership by foreigners and investment niggers

there are countries that never had communism and still have better ownership than we do

Basements are the worst idea ever made. I hate basements and I hate people who like basements.

>70k
lol in what year, 1960?
You couldn't even build a house that size for 70k in the 80's forget any time in the past 40 years.

Bad design and poor materials

If you put decent cladding on top of the OSB, I don't really see an issue with it.

meh, rather just build a cabin. fuck having to deal with circular/round construction

Just search: american moves every years
in your favourite search engine.
It's based on census data as far as I can tell.
Here a site has compiled some stats.
moving.com/tips/us-moving-statistics-for-2019/

prices aren't toooo bad in France.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 15.49.23.png (1366x619, 1.12M)