Should taxpayer money cover sex change surgeries?

Should taxpayer money cover sex change surgeries?

Attached: 1636117924443.webm (406x720, 1.65M)

NO

All this so she can attach a piece of flesh to her pelvis and claim she's somehow a guy
Delusional mental illness

yes, everyone deserves to suffer

Attached: 1618822088302.gif (350x258, 1.66M)

This is peak mental illness.

what if you covered it in salt while you inject them with a sedative but theyre still conscious

No

>hey doc you think you could cut a chunk of my forearm off and attach it where my vagina is so I can pretend to be a man?
>why would anyone say we are mentally ill?

No.

well yeah for women it costs an arm and a leg.

Men who don't get sex:
>meh

Women who don't get sex:

How can the tax payer pay for sex change operations, if sex change operations don't exist?

Attached: apu.png (680x521, 99.08K)

>Should taxpayer money cover sex change surgeries?

No, but it should cover tranny executions.

Yes.

depends, whats the mortality rate of the operations? if its high enough I support it

Attached: 1638820605622.jpg (867x960, 47.06K)

Tax payer money should cover the public hanging, drawing, and quartering of ALL transvetites for being mentally insane, degenerate pedophile parasites.

>taxpayer money
That is a term they use to make people think what they give as slaves to the fed actually goes towards something other than Banker Profits.

Its bullshit.

Your Taxes are still paying the interest (Banker Profits) on the Veit Nam and Korean wars. Your slave tributes have barely reached the late 1970's Debt yet.

Keep On Paying GOY.

Where is the tranny movement in the next 10-15 years? Where do you see it going?

Alternatively, the tranny madness stops when society collapses because they will have real problems to worry about like surviving instead of living out their delusional fantasies.

sex change surgery is basically an execution on slow release

THE ONLY WAY how tax money should take care of transgender IS VIA FUCKING CONCENTRATION CAMPS

Attached: 01FFE04E-E352-492F-94CE-11362F0636B9.jpg (284x177, 9.35K)

Isn't castrating the children of liberals eugenic?

Should people be allowed to mutilate themselves at all? I mean it's their body

these doctors should be put on trial

But it's my taxpayer dollars.

Not a lot of the weird shit you guys post here bothers me. That is fucking grotesque, not just physically. Fucking revolting.

Attached: 1643937123528.jpg (1995x3000, 580.98K)