What's wrong with this picture?

Time for a skill check
lets see if you (((notice)))

Attached: 1644090744174.jpg (640x480, 143.35K)

It's literally an art exhibit. Art is produced to illicit emotion. Seems like the artist was successful in his goal, at least where your small brain is concerned.

you didnt answer the question user
F

> Propaganda indoctrination is le good.
This is your brain on zionism.

It's on a ramp. There are only a layer or two of shoes on a fucking ramp.

>imagine the smell

Modern shoe styles. Modern materials.

They used the supermarket mirror trick

Attached: Shelf mirror.jpg (764x1152, 327.41K)

There's no bear or eagle

Attached: 1625355780919.png (448x570, 279.39K)

>kikes
>shoes
>triforce

See meds

Is it that the Germans were so meticulous about covering up evidence their war crimes that they were willing to dig up mass graves, grind up all the bones, and rebury them, but completely forgot to destroy thousands of shoes?

very good, what else do you notice?

>Modern shoe styles. Modern materials.
don't see any sneakers or converse shoes in there

>inb4 shoes only fill half of the display case

there is only a single layer of shoes citing on a tilted board.

Attached: boardbehind shoes.jpg (1228x816, 317.23K)

Same with the hair

I also think this, unless kike flag OP has an objectively more accurate proposal.

Attached: Kek the kvetch.jpg (1080x1186, 67.63K)

It's on a ramp and there is a mirror that makes it look like there's more

No its how it's designed to get the picture how many shoes they were, a lot of them went to museums

Dunno, kikes are faggots?

heels

No pairs

>jews figure out a way to charge people for shoes without having to sell them

Attached: 1643727033906.jpg (680x787, 86.49K)

here is the pic

That's enforcing the walls, it's not a ramp, it looks much different when you visit

They have put a couple of red shoes visible to impress the audience

So which VPN are you using? I'm using Proxyrack.

Are those even shoes at the top? Just look like random bits of leather/cloth

Stupid gentile faggot

What you gonna do with all them jews
All them Jews and all their shoes
I'm gonna g-g-gas them them jews
Burn them Jews but leave their shoes

No crocs. Jews deserved to have their shoes taken away for buying such trash footwear.

Attached: 1_643834_ZM.jpg (1000x1000, 61.22K)

We don't care, faggot

Oh look, it's the guy who says he can't do anything about genocides occurring in the world today, but has dedicated his life to debunking Holocaust Denial.

That lady is pretending she can hear the shoes; obvious false flag detected: holocaust is a hoax.

Attached: 453645364536.jpg (1600x900, 58.42K)

It was an unfortunate glitch

You’re not in it.

No, but this type of shoe is an absolute giveway. They tried. They failed. But the cattle on the front remain triggered. Same shit, different day.

Attached: 1644090797315.jpg (106x68, 4.17K)

Is this that mass grave they found under a shoe factory?

>typhus epidemic
>prisoners couldn't wear shoes, wore shoes issued by staff instead
>this proves they were gassed!

People assign some significance to it?

GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH! GLITCH!
Keep repeating it and we'll believe you dude, totally.

They all seem to be the same exact size

You stupid doubleniggers misunderstood my post.

Yeah, together with the lampshades

Because this would be a western genocide, how can we save Africans from genocide? This issue is more important, I know a lot of Jews, they're food people

It doesn't show the little crane or the controls for the game. Plus those prizes are really shitty.

do you all know what facing is?
its what retail stores do, they face the product so the brand appears to the customer. someone will go around and make sure the products are moved to the front of the shelf, then turn it so its faced correctly

now look at the shoes, what do you see? or rather, what dont you see?

Attached: fileLDZLY4SF.jpg (1600x915, 404.99K)

Wooden doors and wooden boards

There's only like 12 models of shoe in that image. They ordered them in bulk.

>high heels
i didn't realize that in Weimar Germany where money was valueless and everyone was starving they could wear nice designer shoes lol.
>jews where wealthy while the rest of the country was fucked
>it was a holohoax
nigger
kike
tranny
faggot

>walls need to be enforced

Attached: LarrySilverstein.jpg (481x329, 60.75K)

No children's shoes

>It wasn't a shoe factory at a labor camp. It was a death camp. Just look at all these shoes!

Soles?

>Because this would be a western genocide
So genocides of western people(s) are more important you than the genocide of Africans? Interesting. Why?

> how can we save Africans from genocide?
How is debunking Holocaust denial saving jews?

>This issue is more important, I know a lot of Jews, they're food people
Why are jews so important to you?

... and the best part.

Attached: Auschwitz 1942.webm (380x288, 2.94M)

Thomas the tank engine face

>the walls need extra support because of a thousand shoes sitting next to it might break it
>the door is fine and 2000 people trying to escape from it wont cause any problems

posts like these only appear in jewish posts, why. Who the fuck on Any Forums cares so much about jewish globohomo art, which is just a bunch of used raggedy shoes.

The high heels are displayed with a better view/alone

winrar

there are 1 or 2 stragglers, but big picture, there are no soles

It's true, with the weight of all the shoes on top of eachother, they'd break the barrier, how hard is that to imagine?

Well what's wrong with it is Jewish internee you see is wearing fucking shoes

Propaganda and art are objectively distinguishable.
This is propaganda, by definition.

The gas chambers were so powerful they evaporated Jews instantly and the only left were their shoes and stripped pajamas. I'm donating my vesectomy money to Israel

I'm clueless jew, let's trade

I wish I was that lucky

Attached: offeringstoufo.png (761x678, 83.83K)

Burger IQ moment, but what would showing the soles indicate? That they aren't worn?

> THEY KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN!
kek

the smelle

It's not that Africans aren't important, but when someone happens on your own soil things are different. And you guys scare me, always calling me Jewish, you guys would probably put me to death too, and I'm worried about that.

basically, it means someone went out of their way to face the shoes, to hide the soles. they didnt just dump them into there. they purposefully and intentionally hid them

damn, i wish the holocaust actually happened

what is it what is it what is it what is it

Self-hating whites and 4 generations of propagandized people who are easily manipulated.

Maybe soles has a double meaning implying that the shoes did not belong to real people (souls).

The toes are almost entirely pointed at the glass. It makes it look like somebody could be standing there looking at the viewer.

Zyklon used to disinfect turn everything blue, the shoes are not blue.

What's the motive?

Attached: 1643182613443.webm (848x464, 2.94M)

you see shitty shoes. no workboots or sturdy footwear. a couple of bright shoes so women can see themselves in the pile. no childrens shoes.

They wanted to make it look like a big pile dumped from a truck but it's just shoes carefully arranged and glued on a board to create an effect of looking like a pile. From the slope of it I'm sure a lot of people see it and think it's a pile several meters deep.

Attached: why.gif (220x123, 232.89K)

All wearing shoes.

Attached: 10105-1000x632~2.jpg (1000x632, 183.79K)

>What's wrong with this picture?
They don't have Anne Frank's shoes in a hermetically sealed box to keep the smell of her feet fresh for me to sniff.

Attached: bb5899db90f69a13c5a159785bb0e914--anne-frank-margot-frank.jpg (236x210, 10.79K)

SHOES ARE....LE BAD