WW3 HAPPENING: THE FALSE FLAG!

War? Civilians attacked, declaration of war expected!

twitter.com/louscrews/status/1490048820905975809?t=jkJRI9szH84l7xm62H75DA&s=19

Attached: download (10).jpg (219x230, 12.98K)

fart

great...

bloomberg reported russian invaded ukraine last night kek, they always make stupid mistakes like this. A wars a brewin

Attached: 388312_1.jpg (878x679, 115K)

Based Ukraine bombing Russian zogbots.

Today a bison was seen crossing the border in Belarus
Russian response
>OH MY GHOD ITS THE HOLOCAUST THE SHOAH HELP HELP HELP POLAND INVASION AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Attached: 3409580934953.jpg (477x236, 15.81K)

Oh shit Bloomberg is paid off by the feds then

Fuck my ass. The American-Ukrainian war machine murdered for Eastern European freedom. Now Ukraine and the Baltics will be brought to heel, under a new banner.

Post your false-flagged war face!

Attached: 1591986495994.jpg (160x211, 4.76K)

Ahh Ukrainians are doing the Polish strategy.
If you are faced with a stronger opponent, provoke him into attacking you by massacring his civilians in hope that your stronger allies join the war.

>AY000 WE DINDU NUFFIN SHIEET NIGGA WE JUS GETTIN OUR LIVES ON TRAK GOIN 2 COLLEGE FUGGIN YPIPO N POLES NIGGA

Ukraine leaders are fake and gay and ream Joe Biden's ass while he smells their children.

Attached: time.png (995x582, 453.5K)

IT'S A SIGN!
FREE CANADIA!

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 10.19.09 PM.png (640x428, 226.49K)

>American-Ukrainian war machine murdered for Eastern European freedom

You are do fucking retarded i can't even...

I'm thinking of making bison burgers tonight.

fucking BASED. they're great man.

Ah the retard strategy.

Please be real

dude please send mthe sauce of that video that is fucking based

This business will get out of control! It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it!

I had a burger for breakfast with an egg. Really hit the spot

my dick is ready

Democrats have always been the party of war. Statistically speaking there have been more wars started while Dems were in office than R's.

naw its just usualy russian chimp out. Russians have been shelloing ukrainians since 2008 and the ukrainian president clown told the ukrainian army they aren't allowed to return fire ever. low and behold i can understand why. russians shoot at ukrainians for over a decade and the ONE time some ukrainians shoot back the russian media goes full holocaust
>AHHHH ITS A SHOAH OH MY GOD MILLIONS DEAD ITS THE HOLOCAUST HELP HELP HELP