Why are Americans like this?

driven.co.nz/news/americans-freak-out-over-road-safety-tool/

Attached: fucking lmao.jpg (944x1600, 149.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8Lo0ieyQtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because this is war on cars bullshit, you fucking bluepilled faggot: youtube.com/watch?v=k8Lo0ieyQtQ

the police prefer to shake down normies because it pays. fighting actual crime does not

Everyone speeds OP because the speed limits are too low.

YES PLEASE DADDY GOVERNMENT SURVEIL ME HARDER

>like this
like what? government thinking a goal of ZERO DEATHS from traffic is possible? i dont know. american government is retarded

Fuck big brother and fuck his enablers. Stop trying to replace god with the state, nothing good is going to result from it.

Hey buttgag...eat my shit faggot

Attached: 1643549017762.jpg (480x558, 52.61K)

In the US you have the right to face your accusor. In this instance though it's a machine, making it illegal.
They put up a bunch of cameras here like 8 years ago and there was a big legal battle and they were all removed.

FUCK COMMIES
FUCK NANNYSTATES
FUCK PETE BUTTGAY

NO SPEED LIMIT ON THE DERESTRICTED AUTOBAHN

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 32.2K)

>surveillance cameras that violate our rights while providing zero road safety are just "road safety tools"

chick think.
the only way to zero deaths is autonomous driving and no hackers. so, no.

this. red light cameras have been found unconstitutional in every jurisdiction its been tried.

bu den how is we niggaz gon' run away from dem crakkka ponlees?

It's never about safety. Speed Camera only exist because the government make money off them. If it wasn't profitable they wouldn't be there.

>NNNOOOOO NOT MY FREEDOMZ AND ROAD RAGE

based biden has saved us again. First cancer has been eradicated, now, 0% deaths of the vehicular variety. Where will we progress next?

>totalitarianism is good, goy

>safety
Yeah I'm sure the government really cares of I crash and die or not, it's not just to squeeze more money out of people

Attached: scottytoddler.jpg (960x710, 69.06K)

Just buy one of those license plate covers that make it so cameras can't get a clear shot.

Because 70% of people on the road can't follow basic traffic laws here. I go the speed limit (usually because I'm high) and people get pissed at me kek.

you think autonomous cars will result in zero deaths? have any idea of how many machines cause death a year? issa lot

I had a stop sign camera ticket sent to collections because it wasn't delivered legally in multiple mail attempts
>looked like junk mail and no delivery receipt requested
Once something gets handed off to a collection agency, you can no longer dispute the debt. So these third party servicers of these illegal cameras do this as quickly as possible. It doesnt come from the DMV (or RMV for you east coast faggots).

Doesn't help that in areas with red light cameras, they were shortening the duration of the yellow light, which is supposed to be based on speed and time to clear the intersection. They did so to increase ticket revenue by catching more people on red as the light turned while the cars were still in the intersection. Doing this made intersections more dangerous, and in fact accidents increased as people began jamming the brakes on yellow to avoid the ticket. But it's all about safety!

speeding tickets do not save lived, they generate revenue for the state.

thousands of traffic deaths occur each year at intersections.

studies were done in the 1980 that show the primary cause of these fatal accidents.
American traffic lights go from red to green instantly, while 85 of the time vehicles are still traveling in the intersection. The study concluded that a 500 millisecond delay would save countless lives. Governments across the country voted against this half send delay, claiming that they didn't care about saving lives, the half second delay would inconvenience them, or make them late for work, or appointments.

"those half seconds are cumulative" The average commuter goes through 6 traffic lights each morning on their way to work, that could delay them as much as 3 seconds, causing them to be late for work.

It's obvious that the government does not want to save lives.