Books that can teaches you how to think

What are some non npc books that’s allows you to think in complete different manner, probably more in never seen before manner

Attached: 78557108-F6D6-4870-BE46-669D5B1049C1.jpg (1168x1175, 175.75K)

occult stuff

>Books that can teaches you how to think

Attached: ....png (1919x2909, 95.49K)

Roger Garrison - Time and Money. Econ not self help

Murray Rothbard - Egalitarianism as a Revolt Against Nature

Either you have it or you don't, some knowledge cannot be taught and even the ancients knew

just practice lmao

kybalion. tao te ching. meditations. the prince

Millionaire Fastlane by MJ deMarco, unironically an amazing book that changed my perspective of the world around me.

Reality Transurfing by Vadim Zeland

Prometheus Rising by RAW you can torrent it

Aristotle Organon

People will laugh about it but "the game" was a very transformative book for me like 10-15 years ago. I took literally none of the pick up advice but it allowed to me to look at women for what they are, formless retards who just want to be dicked down by someone "interesting". Womens brains are truely hackable and taking advantage of their thought patterns can make them behave in whatever manner you want if you're capable of putting reason before emotion. Also dating is a numbers game. Don't be afraid to hit on 20 bitches and get rejected by 19 bitches because you still got 1 and that's all you really need. Rinse and repeat until satisfied. No one is incapable of pulling women.

Also a book written by a 16 year old girl called Possum Living. It rewrote the way I think and changed my life forever. Live innawoods now and never going back.

>What are some non npc books that’s allows you to think
user…

Attached: gayms.jpg (913x1200, 127.69K)

Attached: bad.png (480x360, 226.88K)

The Language Crystal - Lawrence W. Lyons

Evola, don't start with Revolt Against the Modern World, work your way up with a reading plan like pic related. Also Rene Guenon, particularly Crisis of the Modern World and Reign of Quantity. Very difficult reading at points but if you push through you'll understand the world in a very different way.

Attached: 1637102406522.jpg (5000x3827, 2.72M)

Does this bitch still have no nudes?

No book can do that. Those books make one a parrot.

She saves those for jewish producers.

How to solve it by George Pólya

But I don't want numbers, I want someone special.

why don't you ask at /lit/

Meditations was a drag. It's a decent starting point, but after the first couple chapters it's terribly repetitive. It's basically Marcus Aurelius writing self-help notes for himself. Tao Te Ching is supremely based tho

Attached: 1636203468998.jpg (480x640, 35.76K)