You WILL defend Walmart, goy

>You WILL defend Walmart, goy.
Why are Israel first conservatives so out of touch?

mobile.twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1488563733785808897

Attached: 0F101BF3-F7C7-4F89-8E90-FA3AF912BDCA.jpg (1125x1451, 711.65K)

Attached: Wolves8484843.jpg (1080x799, 193.76K)

I'd defend a small mom and pop store from shoplifting niggers sure, but Walmart can get their insurance and army of lawyers to do it for them.

>dont tolerate disorder, chaos, and evil in your neighborhood
so dont tolerate jews?

how does that even happen? every store entrence here has some alarm thing that will beep when you leave the store with unpaid ware

>That boomer flying into a rage at the sight of someone shoplifting from Shartmart
They'll defend jews, but not their culture. It's comedic

Friendly reminder that the bubbas who shot the jogger were asked to detain him by the police and warned that he might be armed.

KEK

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-05 19-52-01.png (615x246, 41.83K)

Topkek, that's the Walmart from Campbell River, surprised it wasn't a chug doing it.

>what, you dont want to work for free for the walmart corporation, you beta?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-05 19-52-25.png (603x290, 51.18K)

Yes risk being stabbed

For free

Why would I stop a shop lifter? Wtf is in that for me? Lol fuck

I don't even do stores anymore, because they can't forbid niggers. Same with restaurants, clubs, movies, sporting events, everything else.
Nigger-free living isn't easy, but it's absolutely worth it.

Having worked there Homeoffice really gives no fucks, they get paid out either way.
They only use the excuse of high theft to punish the individual stores, but if they do great they dont get any real rewards.
All stick no carrot

Fuck mom and pop stores, they are the one who went deep into covidism here, asking you to wear a mask when it wasn't mandatory. They should close down and stay safely at home. Vive Amazon.

Not my problem

>get stabbed for chink produced plastic garbage you don't even own
No thanks

Name one recent case where whoever stops the bigger is not prosecuted and sentenced to life in prison. Even the cameraman in the Ahmed Robert case got sentenced

they essentially now work for the state as they are enforcing unlawful rules, so yeah, no matter what size the business, if they followed this shit they are the problem
if everyone ignored the rules this shit would have fell apart

if i stop a nigger from commiting a crime, i have a high chance of going to prison. this is the case in many countries in the GAE.

Yeah no thanks, I am not defending the woke corpos that donate to politicians who enable the theft

Attached: lmao.jpg (361x379, 45.15K)

These people are right and Charlie Kirk is a kike-loving faggot. I'm not ringing up my own products, I'm not stopping thieves.

the social role of the police is to protect criminals from the consequences of their actions

>stop them
>and then get shot, doxxed and arrested for hate
even if chinks were marching on DC I wouldn't lift a finger to save the cunts inhabiting it

Lol mom and pop stores should get robbed and burnt down after how hard they enforced mask shid . I shop exclusively at Amazon and Walmart now

>Yes risk being stabbed
Oh. If that was the only risk I would happily do it (and have). But then you need to explain in front of a jury of angry sheboons why you attacked a bigger for an oversight that not even cops would care about.

More people should shoplift fuck walmart. Bring it down

>attacked a bigger
NIGGER, not bigger

The beeping doesn't incapacitate you, Helmut. You just keep on keepin on.

I eagerly await the footage of one of these morons getting stabbed to death by some cracked out nigger while trying to stop them from stealing some boxes of cereal

Well its only stolen once its off the property, not out the front door, so your reward is free tv or whatever high value item was taken. What are they gonna do, sue you for taking what they stole?