What's going to happen to all the old women who never have children?

Attached: 1644086905956.jpg (1024x682, 197.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5X18lqyDO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't care what happens to them but they shouldn't get a vote

They will die out and be removed from the gene pool

youtube.com/watch?v=b5X18lqyDO0

Attached: leftists don't breed.jpg (1280x2096, 760.88K)

fulfilling lives as a girlboss dabbing on sexist chuds

Theyll become sex slaves for black men.

Ideally, I'll be fucking them raw since their cartons are empty.

they will become anti-nuns.

Typical memeflag post

women live longer than men.
they will bleed every system dry
keeping elderly women alive with endless medical treatment and medication will collapse the system

Teehee. The cold uncaring truth

They will go mad and start stealing children from happy couples. It will become a huge problem.

Their wellbeing is of no concern to me. Nor should it be to you.

Shriekers promoting the NWO and spearheading societal change

Women worse nightmare: irrelevance.

They all congregate in lesbian camps

niggers will kill them one by one

They will try to get into education and brainwash your kids, because misery loves company and spinsters try to drag everyone down with their bad decisions.

Also you're already seeing shit like "REEE YOU CAN'T DATE A 20 YEAR OLD BECAUSE YOU'RE 30!". People don't say nearly as much about a 60 year old boomer dating a 25 year old as a 22 year old dating a 17 year old, because women are much more threatened than they've ever been before. They know they're replaceable and seething as their pussy capital goes downhill.

Attached: get the jab.jpg (489x572, 284.61K)

Spinsters will be kept in secure facilities and sorted for use as either sex slaves or domestic servants. Once they reach the age of 60 they will be euthanized.

This is why more and more White men are marrying and having children with younger trad Latinas. White women are an absolute mess right now.

Attached: Snaptik_6917820026972032261_neekolul.webm (540x960, 876.95K)

All I can tell you is: buy cat stocks

Same as men who never have children. They become a burden on humanity, taking up space and oxygen.

All childless adults should be killed desu

That motherly energy that should’ve gone to raising their children? That’s going to turn to bitterness and resentment and it transforms into a mutated, twisted version of what it’s supposed to be and you get nagging old crows who get increasingly insane (women who want children but don’t have them [i.e. most] go insane, I’ve seen it happen a few times. ) and they use that energy to destroy your civilization (wanting more immigration, wanting the destruction of your liberty for the illusion of security).

The coming wave of childless roasties is going to make the average man realize how women are demons when left unchecked by men.

They're going to kill themselves.

In 20 years you are going to have an epidemic of white women offing themselves at rates you've never seen. That or they 98% of them will be on anti depressants that stops them from killing themselves.

No one will know, because no one will be there or care.
>#nograndkids

She's a dirty spic

Specific instances of that will increase but it won’t be anywhere close to a problem the average person will be aware of. It won’t be a widespread thing.

Stupid. Childless Men can still produce things. Childless women, like all women, don't actually contribute anything to society. They are nothing but a drain.

He old without children. Get bitter, fuck niggers, ( which is a good thing, as it stops joggers breeding), die alone.

They will be yelling at people at supermarkets about masks.

There's no difference dude. Childlessness is equally bad for men and women. Or, I see childless men as just as pathetic as these 40 yo "aunts" we all laugh about

They usually drink themselves to death by 75.

Die from ADE and micro clots because they all took that shiiit.

YOU ARE WORSE THAN A FUCKING NIGGER.

They'll live their lives. They'll get old. When old, some will have other old ladies as their friends, some will be visited by their nephews/nieces. Some will be completely alone.
Sometimes the lonely voluntarily go to a nursing home. At the nursing home, some employees will try to entertain them with music therapy or some or stuff.
t.Worked with the old.

No shit it's not "good" for anyone. Blame feminism. I'm just saying women are completely worthless. Men can still work and contribute until the day they die.

Attached: catladyriver.gif (246x287, 999.42K)

They will join the trannies in suicide because upboats can't love them or give life meaning.
Not wrong but childless men can perform important jobs that actually help a community unlike almost all women with a libfarts degree.

Soical sercuity is probably going away or will be useless once the national debt crisis accelerates. Any old person without a strong family will either work till death or die in the streets.

By god didn't you want to be his whore? Go then

And btw Men can cope better being by themselves than women can.

Also do you have kids?

Some women can to. Whether they work cleaning jobs or as nurses or whatever. I don't think it's a valid point - even though it would be comforting as a man to thing your life actually have any worth if you are not capable of raising a family.

Again, people who don't have children, just really shoud not be.

Doesn' mean that all people who do have kids deserve to be parents though.

will be hilarious to watch globohomo spin it

Vaccine Adverse Reactions©
Now available in Hemp, Nylon and coming soon, pill and pod.
Brought to you, courtesy of Pfizer™

Attached: ee885d945e4976a9664106e8f9b55fb0e9d48a0a95e4b058b34ed60f74765a6c_1.jpg (1079x1021, 164.09K)