There it is bros. It seems i finally caught it. Felt like shit since three days now...

There it is bros. It seems i finally caught it. Felt like shit since three days now, but the initial tests i had laying at home were negative. Felt extra shit tonight and gave the last one in the box a try. Came out positive.

Do you guys have any advice or should i just expect to die. I feel like absolute garbage right now.

Attached: php30AAkX.jpg (1200x1200, 211.28K)

You should probably feel dumb for listening to anonymous schizophrenics on the internet.

do what a doctor would normally tell you if you get the flu
rest
vitamin c
some other bullshit that i'm sure you're about to hear all about

Take boron.

the test does not mean shit
take vitamin d i higher dosses and you wont feel a thing

congratulations. boy or grill?

Congrats on your pregnancy, user

i CAUGHT IT 3 MONTHS AGO... coughing, slightly high fever... I guess you could call it a classic cold but a bit harsher

O NO

Only dirty people get the sniffles. Should've minded your social contacts and washed your hands before every meal.

my wife just tested positive this morning lol
unvaxed
i just told her to take some vitamins and drink plenty of water
green tea and honey as well

die

I got covid and felt like shit for 3 days. No Vax. No vitamins. Didn't do anything but take some nyquil to sleep. My breathing was 90%, even as an ex smoker. It's fucking nothing. A cold. Only thing is now I smell rancid meat all the time as if fucked with my sense of smell.

she said she felt yucky
i feel just fine

You will get Omicron if you have any social contacts within the next few months. Mind my words.

Rest, fluids, vitamin c and d. Y'know, basic flu and cold shit.

I had it back in November, only felt really bad for one day and I still worked lmfao. Cough lasted for nearly two weeks though, it was very persistent but didn't hurt at all like some kind of fucked up hiccup.

Congratulations OP, is it a boy or a girl? Oh wait, you'll let it decide later date you say? Certainly you won't guide the child to what you desire.

can I have your cheese?

No, I won't. Sure, this country is filled by disgusting slobs, but some are still left that know how to take care of themselves.

It's not fun but no worse than a bad cold. I had fever and nausea for a 3 days then turned the corner. You'll be fine, it's overblown.

You are as thick as pigs shit. Go have faith in TV and hallucinate plagues while you die, child molester.
What type of test is that?
If it is a PCR test you just proved that you DO NOT have covid. Zero of the statistics claimed to have covid via the PCR test have covid. It was never calibrated to an isolated sample of cold it is calibrated to what seems to be a common cold, a document from the FDA admits and a re-testing of 1,500 officially registered US government covid cases by 7 universities confirms.
Now you see why the statistics and the lack of anyone on Earth ever having seen this imagined plague do not match up. They count up common colds, lie like fuck, steal trillions and further the agenda of the media owning new age cult which meets in Davos.
The most amusing bit is that the type of dogshit that made first post is already irreparably crippled and may not live very long. Which is a very, very good thing for everybody else.

Attached: 79042E21-E650-4DFA-BA49-FB9FB494DAD7.jpg (839x747, 344.79K)

Have fun. I'm a real human being and not a boy or shill....it's going to knock you on your ass. Stay hydrated, nsaids, and you better have NAC for the inflamation and D3

>it was never calibrated to an isolated sample of *covid
Rather.

>What type of test is that?
These autotests you do yourself at home sold in drugstores.

She's going to blame you for feeling like hell. Kek

>Do you guys have any advice or should i just expect to die. I feel like absolute garbage right now.
No you shouldn't expect to die it doesn't even sound like you have any fever and even if you did, big whoop.
Might last a few days or a week.
You'll get better. Just try to get rest. Take over counter pain reliever for fever if you have it.