You could've saved her

You could've saved her.

Attached: saaHs87.jpg (480x600, 24.61K)

Him*

>her

Thats a man (biological male with xy chromosomes)

Is he dead?

>her

Honest question. What causes something like this to happen? Vaccines? The media?

Why is Any Forums so fucking obsessed with trannies?

Wasn't he like more normal in his childhood?

I honestly hate this world so much

Attached: 1640520867342.gif (1200x575, 153.87K)

i think its a bit hard to kill yourself in a prison

Nah he was really messed up in the head lived with two wack jobs. Kid needed to be put in a program with other autistic kids early on and had his internet use monitored and maybe just maybe he would have had a chance.

He was gone the second this place discovered him.

Is this Doreen Ford ?

Retardation and constant kikery, vaccines do nothing and the media doesn't work on retards, the internet had everything to do with it.

Saved Barbera from getting her pussy ate?

Attached: 1643556949324.jpg (960x962, 189.78K)

watch the documentary on this one...

I think Epistein did...oh wait.

Everyone confirming his biases, not challenging him, participation prizes etc.
The internet trolling was just an extension of his parents pampering the fuck out of him.

Ooo, yeah, good point.
It's nearly impossible actually.

Attached: jeff.jpg (225x225, 7.01K)

>You could've saved her.

Attached: 1643945489738.jpg (1080x1080, 54.37K)

His dad was like 50 years old and his mom was in her 40s when he was conceived. He was fucked from the beginning.

>her

I'm tired of the government interfering in people's lives and breaking up families. Christine and Barbara did nothing wrong.

Love is Love.

Attached: 6223576_0.png (630x630, 208.65K)

He was gone the second he won that Sonic contest.

Honestly this probably the good ending.

No this one is on trannies.

Chris' parents let the internet raise him and he lost any and all sense of the world outside his four walls. He was getting absorbed into disgusting and degenerate subcultures. Bob and Barb thought he was just playing on the computer when his psyche was devolving into a wasteland. All culminating in him becoming a tranny and thinking Barb wanted a sexual relationship.