Imagine if people were as hellbent on exposing other jewish propaganda as they were with Michael...

Imagine if people were as hellbent on exposing other jewish propaganda as they were with Michael. We would have no more problems, the media is review bombing his broadway show right now & still giving him the Hitler treatment. While the public is turning a blind eye to it.

Attached: 935431C7-DB4C-4603-B772-7587C250A432.png (656x328, 41.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themichaeljacksonallegations.com/
vindicatemj.wordpress.com/category/the-1993-case/
vindicatemj.wordpress.com/see-through-lies-seminar/
vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2019/01/16/michael-jackson-david-geffen-sank-my-career/
themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2016/12/26/victor-gutierrez-and-his-role-in-the-allegations-against-michael-jackson/
mjjr.net/content/mjcase/part2.html
mjjr.net/content/mjcase/part1.html
mjjr.net/content/mjcase/part3.html
mjjr.net/content/mjcase/part4.html
mjjr.net/content/mjcase/epilogue.htm
m.truemichaeljackson.com/true-stories/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always rhought he was innocent. In all if his interviews he never lies when he says he never hurt those children or did anything bad.

I still think Cosby was innocent and he's gonna die and evidence is going to come out thay he was 100% innocent and that the entire thing was fabricated just to fuck with the publics minds.

I’ve never understood this irrationality, there is no “maybe” there is no “I don’t know” he literally didn’t do anything, he took everyone to court and won, they couldn’t find any evidence each time, they strip searched him & couldn’t even convict him because the drawings didn’t match, he was probed and they cleared him again. They literally throw the “Innocent until proven guilty” standards out the window. If people cannot see something very wrong is going on in the media with how he’s treated & how every other actual pedo gets defended then they are blind, this is the easiest redpill to accept.

I have a theory that Disney was innocent too--isn't it convenient that the only non-Jewish head of a major studio is relentlessly characterized as an anti-semite

Attached: 1628035119030.jpg (735x720, 131.06K)

OP you are an idiot in denial. I would suggest you purchase a number of books on body language then watch the interview with Michael Jackson and the black haired child who in the video stated he slept with Michael Jackson. Though I don't believe it would do much honestly as you are in denial so much.

This was in 2013, if you look at rotten tomatoes now you see leaving neverland has the same percentage, they haven’t converted anyone, somehow it’s the same group but now even more vocal. Only 2 Million people in america actually watched it, which means they don’t even know about the context of the allegations & just deemed him guilty by association with what the media told them. This is the level of control the press has over the minds of liberals

Attached: 5F835C59-7195-41F2-BB66-F7B863BB1A25.png (388x349, 105.78K)

>In denial
>Makes a conspiracy theory using “If you don’t think” to manufacture a hypothetical situation rather than acknowledge the actual non-existent evidence or even a witness that came forward
Rather than lying to yourself it’s easier to just admit you were wrong. You aren’t going to change that fact.

The thing is, the whole media narrative about Michael’s life falls apart when anyone bothers to fact-check them, then you find out how retarded it is, you know the stories about the holocaust? You take that at face value, when you actually fact check it you find out it was impossible too.

MJ named the jews and the jews had to ruin MJ's life

Completely agree.

The scary thing is the jew pedos didn’t even try to hide it, there are entire websites devoted to exposing all of the holes in the allegations.
> themichaeljacksonallegations.com/
> vindicatemj.wordpress.com/category/the-1993-case/
> vindicatemj.wordpress.com/see-through-lies-seminar/
> vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2019/01/16/michael-jackson-david-geffen-sank-my-career/
> themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2016/12/26/victor-gutierrez-and-his-role-in-the-allegations-against-michael-jackson/
> mjjr.net/content/mjcase/part2.html
> mjjr.net/content/mjcase/part1.html
> mjjr.net/content/mjcase/part3.html
> mjjr.net/content/mjcase/part4.html
> mjjr.net/content/mjcase/epilogue.htm
> m.truemichaeljackson.com/true-stories/
Look at all of this, this is how much sheer information the jews were able to hide from the public. None of this was made public at all

Attached: 804324A4-4C6F-4259-81F4-BE886CEA0457.jpg (956x609, 71.18K)

They all connect to a man names victor guiterrez. Now who is victor guiterrez? Well i’m glad you ask
> sixteen months after “arriving” to the United States, Gutierrez attended NAMBLA’s 10th International Membership Conference in November 1986.
> North American Man-Boy Love Association, is a pro-pedophilic organization founded by David Thorstad and Tom Reeves on December 2, 1978, at The Community Church in Boston, MA. The organization attempts to use the first amendment by working towards abolishing age of consent laws and assists felons convicted for pedophilia.
> When questioned about attending the NAMBLA meeting, Gutierrez ridiculously claimed that he did so as an undercover agent for the LAPD. The LAPD has publicly stated they have no ties with Gutiérrez.
> In 1984, he fled the state of Arizona, changed his Social Security Number, and moved to the Los Angeles County in California (For raping children). It has not been confirmed if the move and SSN change had anything to do with his excommunication from the church.
> In a 2005 the German newspaper, Die Tageszeitung (whose co-founder REFUSED to oppose pedophilia), Gutierrez claims that in the 1986 conference, Michael Jackson was used as a high profile name that could be used for social acceptance. Gutierrez also shared his own hopes that, “In a hundred years maybe such relationships will be socially accepted.” There is no documentation that shows Michael was there or had any links to it once so ever
> At the 1986 NAMBLA conference, Harry Hay, founder of Radical Faeries organization, which “seeks to redefine QUEER consciousness,” told onlookers that “the Radical Faeries are ahead of you (Pedophiles).” The Radical Faeries had their first “Spiritual Conference” in Arizona, the same state Gutierrez fled.

Michael was destroyed because he spoke out about the kikes

> While in questioning, the child confessed to Detective Campbell that the allegation was an elaborate scam. He had been coached by Rodney Allen (A pedophile given a life sentence), who had sent multiple letters to Hard Copy under the alias “John Templeton” about “victims,” and was the “middle man” between the boy and Hard Copy.
> Now how did Allen (who never associated with Jackson) have such highly descriptive information on Jackson’s life, entourage, and homes? Again (according to Allen), his source was Gutierrez.
> Allen turns 63 this year (September 2019). He is serving life in prison for pedophilia; he was caught in 1999 inviting under privileged boys to his home and supplying alcohol and cigarettes for reasons of sex abuse. Allen plead guilty to two sexual assaults, threatening to burn the property of the father of one of the boys, Allen witnessed Guiterrez lure boys to his home and molest them as well
> Allen accompanied Gutierrez to a 1995 book exhibition in Chicago for his book. Gutierrez faxed him a letter asking him to, “send a hard copy to NAMBLA requesting that they list the book Michael Jackson Was My Lover in their books.”
> He also shared that he trusted Gutierrez, believed that Gutierrez could stand behind the details in his book, and was promised to receive proceeds of a video tape of Michael Jackson “abusing Jordan Chandler in Morocco.” He states that he planned to buy some necessities for “lost and forgotten children” in Chile and Brazil. He flew from Los Angeles to Santiago, Chile with Gutierrez and slept on the couch in the Hilton hotel room Victor paid for. Once he arrived in Chile, he saw that Gutierrez was using him as a pawn to impress his family.
> According to Allen’s statements, it’s apparent that Gutierrez took advantage of Allen’s learning disabilities and used him as “the front.” This seems very plausible considering that, in every story Dimond defended, Gutierrez was the source.

Attached: 3AE18A2B-5FC9-46DE-A62D-E0AF8295015E.jpg (751x111, 34.18K)

Michael was incident but he’s still a hedonistic degenerate and a fake white. Damn his memory for that

Cosby, guilty or not, was exposed by the nigger community for speaking out about their cultural issues. Telling them they need education and jobs and to stop blaming whitey for all their failures in life. They made an example of him to discourage any other niggers with any bit of power from doing what he did. It wasn't entirely to fuck with the public's perception. A comedian got mad at him and made a joke on stage about how he's got no room to talk, because he's been raping and drugging women for 40 years. Somehow, that drew the attention it got.

>Through his attorney, Gutierrez threatened that if the case went to trial, there would be unfavorable publicity towards Jackson. Gutierrez instructed his attorney to give Jackson a “message” that Gutierrez would hold up a copy of his book every time he was interviewed on television in connection with this case.
>In court, Jackson motioned to compel responses to 29 interrogatory requests from Gutierrez, including location of the tape, sources of all claimed information Gutierrez had made, all documents relating to each person he spoke to in relation to allegations, and everything he told Dimond
> He never provided the material he was supposed to show in court. Gutierrez fled the country on January 9th, 1997, claiming he did not have the financial means to buy a ticket back to the United States, and filed bankruptcy within days of the date that the trial was to begin.
> Throughout the years, several journalists have made television specials, documentaries, and books about Michael Jackson stories, using Gutierrez as their primary source of information.

Former bodyguard Ralph Chocon testified in 2005 that he, along with other ex-employees of Jackson, have spoken with Gutiérrez. Adrian McManus testified that Gutierrez helped their lawsuits against Michael Jackson.
>Gutierrez does not have any legal credentials to be helping anyone in a lawsuit.
> A common thread you will see with Gutierrez is that he ties himself to stories that include Hispanic individuals. The “Mexican boys” story (that originally was two Chilean boys) and the “Hispanic” FBI agent that “covered it up” helped him built up rapport and trust from the various individuals he circulated himself with (Ralph Chocon, Adrian McManus, Blanca Francia).
> Gutierrez generally was the one to approach the various individuals that ended up making claims against Jackson prior to claims that were made. He came to them with “evidence” of “sexual behavior”

The cancel crowd would just consider Michael to be another notch on their belts as far as people they have ruined. For them to decide they're going after him at this point, more than 10 years after he's died, it's no big deal to them. Just another Tuesday. Remember, Larry Fink is responsible for cancel culture. He should be strung up in public and tortured to death.

>Gutierrez generally was the one to approach the various individuals that ended up making claims against Jackson prior to claims that were made. He came to them with “evidence” of sexual behavior between Jackson and minors, which was even his “opening” conversation with Joy Robson.
>None of the accusers that were mentioned in his book went to the authorities prior to engaging in calculated conversations with Gutierrez, not even the Chandlers. Gutierrez’s book claimed to be based on “Jordan Chandler’s secret diary.” The Chandlers were the first accusers, yet Gutierrez started writing about sexual abuse prior.
> What qualifications would Gutierrez have to help the various former employees and “victims” of Jackson in court proceedings? He’s the man who claims he came to the United States as a “photographer” with no legal credentials.
>Every lawsuit that has been tied with Gutierrez has been lost in court, resulting in financial damages. All of them have fallen short of payment, including the case involving the “Neverland Five.”
> Considering all that is known, it is clear that Gutierrez and Evan Chandler clearly were conspiring together. There has been debate surrounding the reason the relationship soured; many believe it was once Gutierrez’s stories became increasingly elaborate, straying from the Chandlers’ testimonies, with the narrative of pedophilia as a loving thing.
> Gutierrez presented a drawing supposedly by Jordan regarding suicide, not as a reactive expression of what happened between him and Jackson, but of his feelings of betrayal by his father telling his secret. The presentation of the drawing in this way attempts to sexual abuse.
> Within the Authors notes, he declares his respect for the organization and his belief that pedophilia is not harmful to children, but misunderstood by society.

Attached: 2FDC6512-04FD-413A-9E35-E0C8CAEF1177.jpg (502x504, 81.52K)

Yeah he got in with Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam, wanting them to provide security for him when he was out with his kids, and they used the opportunity of having goons around him 24/7 to turn him against da jooz. At the time the meme was going around about muslims being child fuckers. This was right after 9/11. So they made Michael a child fucker. First, they tried to make him look like a bad father who was endangering his kids, hoping it would turn his fans off, but no one cared about that, so they decided to spark some real outrage. The British tabloids were going hard against him for years and no one still knows why to this day.

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody, do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

>Gay rights movement directly linked pedophilia advocacy
>The allegations all came from actual pedophiles who manipulated people into thinking Michael molested their children
Jesus christ. So it seems Any Forums was right all along, it was pedos projecting their crimes onto others.

So is normalizing pedophilia the endgame for the LBTQ movement then?