Is this behaviour connected to having your genitals mandatory mutilated at an early age ?

Is this behaviour connected to having your genitals mandatory mutilated at an early age ?

Attached: 1643891933594.webm (576x1024, 2.58M)

at this point I refuse to believe that americans can still be saved, they should be all executed, no exceptions

School sure is different these days. Thank God im doing home school

Americans are the most disgusting things on existance

I hope the zoomers did this as a joke

I acted like a stupid faggot when I was in elementary school also. Quit being such a hard-ass faggot.

lmao this is a funny video
based zoomers

its just a joke, why are you guys so serious all the time

Fucking europoors....
Yeah, the video is disgusting, but you FAGGOTS always rag on our country as a whole despite it being the size of Russia and having an even population dispersion across it entirely. Fuck you.

not a single american should be spared, I seriously mean it

that jungle ass peruvian doesn't qualify at a europoor. he's probably darker skinned than the nigger in the video

Bro, this dude is fucking prime 12 year old pussy while the white boys are carrying him around like some ancient Egyptian pharaoh. Can whites fall any further?

Im not even euro you faggot KEK

>american education

obviously its a "joke" but its still fucking cucked

Yeah go ahead and defend your niggerinos

It's so fucking infuriating that they make kids do this in school!

Attached: TFWhitler.jpg (2242x1320, 264.66K)

Race list goes as follows

>White
>Nigger
>Brown Shitskins (only exceptions are shitskins with a based religion like Islam in which case they take precedent over Nigger.)
>Jew

dude as much as i agree with you all you guys can be seriously retarded. this a fucking joke video

>Joke
Even if it is more than half the nation are unironic kneelers.

Attached: 1619246594000.webm (446x550, 931.05K)

>joke
doesn't look like a joke to me

>small crowd in bumfuck nowhere
>half the nation
calm down focus your energy on something less retarded

normalizing niggerworship as a "joke" and end up with congrats, you are part of the problem

maybe faggot OP should of posted a real video instead of a elementary skit. kill yourself