What is the answer to the Jewish Question? The main problem I see is that, being a mongrel race...

What is the answer to the Jewish Question? The main problem I see is that, being a mongrel race, there are varying degrees of Aryan genetics in the Jewish diaspora. Are we to deny a person with 1% of Jewish genetics into the Aryan state? If yes, then where is the cutoff? How do we ensure that no crypto jews slip through the cracks?

Attached: JQ.jpg (1021x1282, 271.14K)

Why the meme flag?

I saw a based user in a thread with the flag and wished to use the same flag

>What is the answer to the Jewish Question?
you let them govern themselves.

Why is a kike your hero? You must be a kike

Attached: MastersOfPuppets.jpg (732x499, 84.64K)

What is to prevent crypto jews from obtaining political power in Aryan institutions?

Based. Got any more redpills on the topic?

Hitler solved this problem with the Nuremberg Race Laws, but personally I abide by the American One-Drop Rule because I am a cool guy.

See below.

Attached: Picrelated.jpg (1000x705, 180.95K)

You're a retard if you think there's ever going to be an "aryan" state. That ship sailed when your scrawny mustache god blew his brains out onto the walls of the fuhrerbunker.

Attached: BIDEN NO.jpg (320x298, 14K)

Here is a kike.

Attached: MERCHANTGOEBBELS.jpg (1572x2048, 2.13M)

>Nuremberg Race Laws
Damn, even a half jew is not a jew under those laws.

Ignore it and it will go away. They are the gayest most vaxxed country on earth. 99% of jews are vaxxed. The problem will resolve itself

Thanks for posting an english version.

>Jewish genetics
No such thing.

Attached: lol (1).jpg (500x472, 79.35K)

Eh. I don't buy it. The universe is vast.

let them fuck off to israel and never bother us again
if they refuse kill them.

That creature is freaky

Attached: JQ Answer.png (648x516, 46.13K)

retard post of the week

kek

I'm not sure about this. Ancient Aryans were really protective of their genetics. Just ignoring the problem of miscegenation and subversion won't make it go away.

I'm fine with just intentionally ignoring it, creating new institutions, and moving to new lands. Right now though, there isn't really a place to go, except maybe international waters. Once the final frontier opens up, I'll be happy to just ignore them.