Fking chinks posting their tech offers everyday on YouTube wtf

fking chinks posting their tech offers everyday on YouTube wtf

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 2.28.37 PM.png (544x512, 268.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/googlecode/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fking chinks posting their tech offers everyday on YouTube wtf

Attached: 1516210901895.jpg (264x191, 7.7K)

Whats your point. Those $500k/yr jobs aren't just reserved for chinks, I see a lot of niggers at my job as well

>Asians: Spend their whole lives going by the book in order to get hired by big companies
>Whites: Takes risks, start businesses in tech and media which actually offers something different and may eventually create breakthroughs in their fields
This is why majority of the richest people are whites. Chang only knows how to read textbooks and wageslave while CHAD has the big balls to try and create different things that will change the world with new technology

reminder that Asians are overrepresented at those companies but affirmative action is used to discriminate against white people.

Attached: tech racism.png (1277x819, 127.5K)

Sounds like a chink wrote this post. WE SURPERIOR TECH JOBBU, YOUR WOMYN LOVU BBC!

Attached: 50CentArmy6.png (500x532, 74.17K)

I fucking hate achiever gloat. Fuck your nigger brained hustle.

>works at google
80% of their staff are front-enders (read codemonkey)
if youre really good, you work for yourself

pakis too

>congratulations goyim! you're hired!
these multibillion dollar companies have the highest turnover rate

>t.former jewgle employee

Attached: IMG_20220204_143313_233.jpg (879x1202, 83.61K)

Bro but imagine working at a place that’s 90% white and Asian, 5% white “hispanic” and only 5% black

Like yeah I would want even more whites people but shit that must be awesome

bro, just imagine having to put up with troons and faggots on the daily

Attached: mad-wojak.png (500x496, 101.65K)

Meanwhile, in a better timeline

Attached: nasim.png (544x512, 204.81K)

>Asians are overrepresented at those companies
I wouldn't say so. You can be at the whitest parts of america but at the local college half the kids pursuing tech degrees will be asians

If you haven't seen this yet, it's worth a read.

Attached: resume_blackpill.png (1702x2823, 1.23M)

never understood why these youngfags seem so proud to be wagecucks

like yea, now you get to work 9-5 coding 6 days a week for 40 years, well done, you made it

because 20 years later they will be rich

Is that why sites get redesigned every couple years for no benefit to the consumer?

I work at a reasonably big tech company that where people are mostly headhunted if they leave at all. Most of the bigtech companies did not look once at my CV if at all. I just don't have those keywords of diversity and rather I'm just good at what I do (sales/AM).

Now that I have my foot in the door the rest are open to me but I can say with confidence that even in an ENTIRELY merit-based occupation they are filling up the lower ranks with untermensch so that they can appear 'diverse' yet not let the bottom line suffer too much. Employee stock option deals are too fucking sweet to sacrifice to appease the Chaos gods.

that would be the codemonkeys working for the site's owners.
you see google's retardation with their shit products and lack of innovation.
youtube.com/googlecode/videos

remember when apple fired their "diversity and inclusion" whatever for saying a room full of white guys can be diverse?

Attached: apple.jpg (981x719, 173.43K)

They have to give you permission to invent New Technology.

Didn't notice how many ideas got snuffed out? How many cures and vaccines because "cures aren't profitable" to retards?

Bros...I'm making 70k in info sec (RMF) and can't seem to find something better as easily as chinks and blacks can

Attached: 1627911976323.jpg (640x476, 77.22K)

Yes, it's everything tech. It's such fucking garbage for no reason other than justifying organizational bloat and the managerial class.

Microsoft, Google, Apple, all of them are very guilty of this. Microsoft probably is the worst offender. Core office products like Word and Excel are WORSE than they were 15 years ago because of this need to 'innovate' and 'engage talent' and justify companies buying and upgrading to the 'latest version'