Why do girls change so drastically in college?

Why so late? All of my drastic personality changes occurred in my middle/high school years. By the time I was 18 I was quite established on who I was.
On the contrast, I've seen countless girls who came into college looking normal, but gradually started morphing into the stereotypical SJW look (cutting their hair, dyeing it unnatural colors, piercings, tattoos, etc) until they're completely unrecognizable.
Why then? What was stopping them before?

Attached: 48A4A932-9DE1-46AB-A45A-F6FF7FE869D8.jpg (483x310, 40.21K)

women have no personalities, they just adapt to the ambient they merge in
of course college is a degenerate shithole

Would still fuck the one on the right to be honest.

Because they get brainwashed by communist activists masquerading as professors

girls instinctively follow social trends

I don't know man. Im so tired of girls making themselves look like this. All this girls at my job are weird dykes or dress like a emo weaboo tiktok girl or some shit.

Because they arent taught anything at home

They get blown out

>Why do girls change so drastically in college?
preacher's daughter syndrome.

>Because they get brainwashed by communist activists masquerading as professors

This. Both women and men

/thread
also this to a significant extent, but the social trends are set by certain people

Right looks good

>Would still fuck the one on the right to be honest.

Attached: 5944ED1A-D3C5-4E7D-B6E0-D866BF7F661C.png (567x637, 572.73K)

It's when and where they burn all their pairbonding receptors.
That's like saying why someone changed so much after doing meth for 4 years.

Because a lot of high schools in the US are very authoritarian when it comes to dress code, so when girls get to college where they don't give a shit about how they dress or dye their hair they go crazy.

It's not really late. It coincides with the time that people start to develop their first political opinions, and is mostly gone by mid 20s.

>coincides with the time that people start to develop their first political opinions
first political opinions are forged at that age of 2-3.

>Why do girls change so drastically in college?
Isolation from roots, mental abuse by "authority figures", and peer pressure to indulge in all forms of debauchery without responsibility/punishment of social shaming as their family is not there to see their errors.

Based on preferences build in the womb, at that.
Newborns have racial preferences.

>family is not there to see their errors
Agree somewhat, but they're still all over social media for their families to see and they also have to see them for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Does that just not run through their head or do they not care by that point?

women are not independent. they have survived by forming a consensus and this runs their entire psychology. so when they get thrown into the progressive environment of modern "higher" education they conform to it.

Attached: 1630168875766.jpg (600x455, 112.1K)

when I started there were 2 girls (one really beautiful) who immediately shaved their heads not even a month into the first semester.
most of the other girls stayed the same however.