Outlaw NG electric generation

Natural gas should only be used for heating. Making electricity with it is wasteful.
Fight me.

Attached: natural-gas-burner-original.jpg (1200x450, 32.62K)

why dont we just outlaw all the tax money via government subsidies going to eco megacorps to produce all this inefficient environment damaging electric crap?

Agreed. We should just use steam engines and hydro like the good ol days

No you're right, nuclear power is much more efficient. Remember the times when liquid fluoride nuclear reactors were discussed here?

Plastic is made of natural gas, you retard.

Geothermal is also an option.

Good ban that too. Go back to reusable glass bottles. You may heat the glass furnace with gas.

This. Plastic needs to be banned.

Should only be used for cooking and emergency heat. Energy policy is designed to cause mass extinction if arent aware

Why do you think the water powered car got memory holed? (((They))) don't actually care about "carbon footprints" or whatever bullshit they're spewing on CNN. The only thing (((they))) actually care about is money and control. A "crisis" like "global warming" is perfect for rationalizing to an NPC why trillions of more dollars must be wasted by the bureaucracy.

Why don’t we just hook up generators to stationary bikes and make homeless people pedal them for booze

Attached: Coalburners.jpg (504x720, 73.69K)

>make homeless people do anything other than drugs

Attached: proxy-image (92).jpg (259x194, 8.91K)

don't forget the EU declared wood chips as renewable and import them from the US

>millions saved from poverty with redefinition of the term.

>only used for heating
>include heating foods for frens
Having a gas range is perfectly acceptable. I shudder at the thought of ever using an electric range again.

Heating food, heating water it's all acceptable. Special emphasis needs to be made for life-sustaining heating though.

Attached: na_tmo_snowcover_lrg.jpg (1200x802, 202.52K)

I know in some places in the US, they aren't letting people run natural gas to their houses, despite having a huge abundance of it all over the country. No gas heating, gas dryer, gas fireplace, gas water heater, or gas stove.

It reeks of globohomo "smart grid" shit.

Some parts of California banned it.

Not that you should bow down to globohomo, but why not use electricity for heating?

Is power too expensive in the US?

Turbine NG generators are fairly efficient.

I vill not eat ze bugs comrade.

Why burn gas for heat to turn a turbine to make electricity to turn back into heat?

Efficient at what?

Well, because if your country is not a shithole incapable of large scale works of engineering, you can produce power from sources other than burning stuff...

If you Americans weren't too woken to build more nuclear power, or so incompetent to as to fail to build dams; you could have cheap power.

I forwarded some stuff about generating your own electricity from heat locally, it works, uses well known and can use basic technologies, and there are dozens of possibilities for implementing it.

You could also refill the tank of you car with it locally .

>build more nuclear power,
For what frivolous purpose this time?

Attached: 9086-4c60f2f6-3eb7-403d-919a-2dabaab566c2.jpg (699x600, 109.62K)

*can use well known and basic