How do you make progress politically with people like this?

How do you make progress politically with people like this?

Attached: 1631972918057.jpg (1080x1138, 190.29K)

carry them out on a slab

>make progress
no.
Also, why would I care? this guy can absolutely offer his "defense" to kikes. I dgaf.

/thread

>How do you
what, its not "us" and "we" anymore?

somebody
get the slab

>How do you make progress politically with people like this?
You're just mad that the 'white race' isnt as tight knit as these juden

Tell them their terms are acceptable.

he should just fuck off to the middle east so he can defend jews there. in usa it's the rest of the population that needs protection from jews.

Fpbp

A slab it will be.

Fpbp

Pay them more than the kikes do. These people only give a shit about money and jews understand that better than anyone.

Only liberals say "us" and "we".

we’ll never be able to answer the jewish question until we figure out how to solve the judeo-christian question.

Okey dokey

Tää.

Attached: juutalaiset.jpg (640x495, 125.16K)

Question: Can you find an equivalent quote about this country's people he's representing?

Attached: file.png (640x556, 605.93K)

How far this board has fallen. One glimpse of the profile picture in the shot and it is obvious that the poster is himself a kike. You were the only other one to notice.

fpbp

Attached: 1638526621554.jpg (3261x2027, 1.07M)

Heretics like them belong on a cross!

Primary them and make it known that people who hold these views won't be in elected office ever again.

Attached: identifying based.jpg (500x629, 109.41K)

You carry him out on a slab clearly.

We'll vote harder next time!!!

>pic has just been debunked
You never gonna guess who betrayed Anne...

By nuking Israel

Deport him to Israel and then cut all ties with Israel

Attached: 1598188195501 (2).jpg (1301x9000, 2.44M)

>make progress politically
lol

fpbp. He literally tells you.

Is he talking about defending their history of being expelled 109 times?

We live with it. It would take a decade of primaries to purge the Israeli cock worship out of the conservative boomer's mouth. We don't have that kind of time. We can work towards it, but if it becomes a purity test, they do win.

by picrelated

Attached: The Happiest Day.jpg (800x1296, 319.9K)

Bring out your slab!

I always thought there was something slimy about Hawley, even though he talks a good game at times. No wonder why Trump endorsed him.

fpbp
this zionist rot has to be completely removed

You refuse to vote for them. Statements like this should incur immediately career death.

Give him his wish.

You don't, a shabbos got is a traitor and should be ridiculed as much as a cuckold with a black son

>carry me out
>on a slab
Why on a slab? You don’t carry dead people on slabs, we’ll probably use a stretcher or best idea yet a ditch full of piss.

You don't carry the slab bit if you were going to I'd recommend using a forklift