How can they rule over the US when they are only 2%?

Attached: DD5E8F51-DF84-4C55-9F1B-4A9DCC33843A.jpg (1200x289, 167.37K)

Because they are the true master race, and whitoids are a slave race of cucks.

It's rather simple be a ethnic group with a strong in group preference. Take over running of the media be it movies, radio, television, newspapers etc. Create political movements on both the right and the left. Promote these political movements in academia. Now the 2% runs the 98%'s mind.

childhood subversion and women are traitors
warn all boys that women are liars for jews

well, at least I get to laugh for the next few hours. post best responses here

how did the French king rule over France when he was only 1?

>2% is everyone
i don't understand the connection. if i'm not a filthy dirty kike, how can "anti semitism" AKA the truth, negatively affect me?

>LE SMALL PERCENTAGE ARGUMENT
Yeah same thing with the trannies but they're fucking everywhere, explain that with your precious logic.

let's see those flags

Because he was a baby, and people have this moral idea that you cannot kill a kid/ toddler till they’re like teenagers or adults. Slasher movie stuff

Stop asking questions goy!

Attached: 1641939991806.jpg (771x960, 197.83K)

lying, grift, theft, racketeering, robbery, dishonestly, corruption, treason. you dumb fucking cunt

>a few things everyone can do to help fight Anti-Semitism
don't do business with jews
don't trust jews
don't interact with jews
DON'T LET JEWS IN YOUR COUNTRY
EXPEL THEM IF THEY'RE ALREADY THERE

How can the mafia rule when they are such a small percentage of the population?

Keep talking, kike.

Attached: jewish privilege.jpg (952x960, 109.39K)

Americans are the plebeians of Europe. Jews chose America to take control in and operate as a base because of this fact. They failed at taking control in higher IQ nations in Europe like Germany and that's why ww2 happened. The lower IQ people like anglos and slavs sided with the jews in ww2 though.

Because we let them and they are not currently being hunted down like rabid pig. Once the Hunting starts, real freedom will start.

>When you can commit the worst genocide of the 20th century and it's illegal not to say you were the victims rather than the perpetrators in the countries where it happened
They truly are of the devil

this

Oh sweetie. Oof. Um...yikes. There's a lot to unpack here.