TRUCKERS BTFO

Quebec has set up inspection stations at the protest and is ticketing / writing up everything. Thousands of dollars each (because trucker are shit when it comes to upkeep). Even better, commercial trucks are only insured for commercial activity. And Quebec vehicle insurance is public, province, owned .. there’s no choice. So they’re getting absolutely BTFO on fines and potential loss of insurance which mean the can’t work at all. Some rigs are trying to pull out and Cops are right there (also telling the raging angry ostie to settle down, Francois, or else…) for traffic violation. Points system too which means they could lose their divers licence.

POTTERY. The pain is coming to them all. HONK!

Attached: AE5DB85D-13B3-4E06-ADD0-510052681151.jpg (1410x1994, 415.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Snickerpie:b/FreedomConvoyProtest:b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is all a distraction by the robots so you don’t realize we are actually in the imagination of a 12 year old autistic child.

>block off the truck inspection sites with trucks

LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN

Based they are getting close to having nothing left to lose and learning that laws are made by men.

there aren't enough sikhs to drive all these trucks once truckers start quitting en masse

What did he mean by this

Attached: 3289725.png (500x357, 228.57K)

provincial tickets are irrelevant because trucks are under federal jurisdiction.
eat shit, commie.

No body want to go to Quebec
Place sucks, all of French canada sucks.
French are bred to surrender and comply.

>Quebec
>French surrender monkeys
Burger education

Legault is a gigantic cocksucking nigger lover who's morbidly obese and can't even leave his luxury condominium
We'll see how it goes

he's not wrong
they are the biggest faggots in all of canada and didn't even protest against being taxed, lmfao
the true cucks of canada

Why are these commies allowed to live?
Seriously.

Attached: 1638823242780.jpg (600x800, 99.2K)

>look we standing strong for faggorty and nigger worship

The only pain that will come of such actions is hunger pains. You get what you deserve.

Are we going to support our goverment if they go to war with Russia?

No.

multiple live streams
odysee.com/@Snickerpie:b/FreedomConvoyProtest:b

>it’s over

Attached: A04A082C-DFE6-443A-83B0-D305BB382501.jpg (828x1021, 544.33K)

>This totalitarian approach to unsatisfied citizens once normalized, will surely never be used against us frum goodthink folx in the future.

Oh noes taking down plates and inspecting the trucks...who would have anticipated this? Certainly not the truckers who get inspected regularly and have plates on their trucks. Kys

>lawsuit
irrelevant since convoy is able to drive through the courthouse.

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
When the state breaks its compact with the people, the people will see it as illegitimate. When you remove a man’s right to bodily autonomy, freedom of speech and expression and his ability to earn a livelihood, that man is no longer going to obey your laws. I am not sure whether the state in Canada realises how close they are to their citizenry turning on them, in a more direct manner than honking. They would be well advised to reflect that they have a mandate to govern, not a right to rule, and the difference between those two states of being.
Keep on honking lads

go take your booster sweetie. your end is nigh

jfhennesnnenrnrnnrbewbbwuwkakjaaaaaaaaaaaaa

imagine the precedent being set and then a nigger getting shot. towns could sue every shitlib org

Lol just buy auto driving trucks to replace those faggots who aren't willing to drive the trucks.

Attached: Image-01-02-2021-at-11.49-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 69.41K)

yeah they tried this in America too, the result was that the corporations came running back to the people to fill all their petty mcjobs. People opted not to work, now our shelves are empty. Take note, America's Hat, because you live in shittier weather than we do. At least here in California I can be a hobo in 60+ degree weather year round.
The message: Keep fucking around and you'll find out. Those yes-men in monkey-suits will only fuck your shit up more if you don't start removing them and replacing them with saner individuals.

good. keep it up shtbags. now the truckers will collectively refuse to pay the fines, the government will be shown to not be able to do anything about it, and then people can wonder why they pay taxes.

Truckers should refuse to stop or let the supply chain begin again until they are reimbursed for all lost wages since they were fired over totalitarian mandates.

They are in a truck alone, the fuck do they need vaccines for? Leave them alone you fucking asshole communists.

Hold the line. They are in more pain than you are. HONK.

we are more committed than you are and will easily win
your only weapon is fines and our pockets are bottomless

>we won most battles in history n shiet hohohohon
Yeah well now you're surrender monkeys who bend over to german cock

if it's destined to go there, hopefully it occurs before the tree of liberty withers to dust

came here to say this.

wow a law suit i better pretend to care
lmao

Have fun when there are no truckers left to deliver your tendies, faggot.

Attached: not gonna take it.png (423x408, 67.71K)

>haha let's suddenly have a shortage of 10-50000 truck drivers

I fucking hate Quebec and I wish I never moved here. Worst province, easily.

based and elsewhere pilled

Attached: MV5BODQyMTM3ZDMtODZiZi00YmI0LWJlNTctZGFhZDc5YjE5NGM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE4NTAwNTc3._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x693, 34.38K)

>implying anyone will pay those fines

you are retarded

>let's create a shortage of truckers
good thinkin there françoise.

how could you live with yourself as such a craven snivelling coward
burgers are more meme-tier than australians

Fuck quebec
Fuck quebec
Fuck quebec

Buch of worthless fat floppy administrators around every corner trying to nickel and dime you. Fuck administrators and fuck quebec.

Auto driving trucks are imaginary.

>They would be well advised to reflect that they have a mandate to govern, not a right to rule, and the difference between those two states of being.
This. They're unironically going to get themselves deposed, if not worse. They're insane.

Just kill the cops, not in minecraft, in real life, for real.

Thank God for givesendgo!
The fines will all be covered and the protest will go on.
The protestors don't fuck around.

As always get the names of and keep a permanent record of the Covid Totalitarians. Do not forget.

Attached: Covid Totalitarian Database 1.jpg (976x1004, 190.67K)

Is that trailer the battery? The energy storage requirements with current tech makes this a pipe dream. Is this another one of Elon's proof of concepts that might happen in 2100 if tech continues linearly barring the niggerfication of society?

Most people won't even be forced to pay lmao. If toy go to Quebec with a BC license you're basically doubly immune.

>canada is prohibiting a good part of its logistics from working
its confused and attacks itself

Projecting.

NEVER KILL COPS. COPS ARE EXPENDABLE
KILL JEWS at their family homes. JEWS ARE NOT EXPENDABLE.

Source: Rambo

You think you gain from thousands of truck drivers losing their licence?
Whos gonna tell him?

t. Jews

a snivelling coward? You're the prison colony that can't even attend or protest for rights without the man employing gestapo tactics to keep you in line. At least when I tell the government to fuck off here in America, the only thing they are obliged to do is say "yes sir" and continue to pelt my TV with pointless PSAs.

gotta break some eggs to make an omelette

It was never thousands, and by now the number of actual truckers that are still involved is in the double digits

>quebec
>quebec city
>four and a half hours away
lmao

Attached: retard.png (1038x540, 396.58K)

Say the american that got fucked over by shitskin or chinks. Everytime.

I would hate to think what their plan b is considering what they have accomplished so far. Perhaps they should double down and demand that the current administration resign.

Too bad all the niggers and chunks they have will just steal from these trucks.

>lose their divers licence.
oh no, what happens when they can no longer dive?

That's ridiculous but I believe it.

Plan B should involve rope and politicians

>400k immigrants coming through legal means
>600k through illegal

youre mistaken. If you think they care about a few extra truck crashes because of a severe decline in quality of drivers, youd be mistaken too

>Lol just buy auto driving trucks
They don't exist.

Nooo you cant stockpile gas and BBQ in the middle of streets!!!

I cant believe people like this exist

pretty smart from the frogs desu

lol BOOST

Thats what the givesendgo is for bud... none are trying to leave, stop lying.

>potential loss of insurance means they can't work
Kiss your supply chain goodbye.

Why are they soooo desperate to make us take this vaccine?

I don't even consider quebecers human. When I hear them dribble their gobbledigook language it's like seeing a baboon screech. A quaint reminder of our more primitive ancestors.

It's me, I'm sorry I'm so fucked up.

Based Poland Canadian wow!

Because if you have a significant portion of the population who hasn't taken it, then it becomes obvious when the ones who have taken it all develop vaccine injuries.

Put a cone in front of it, grab a pair of bolt cutters and boom, free shit courtesy of Jeffrey himself.

Occupying city centers is retarded. In France in 1996, truckers went on strike and blocked oil refineries, the gvt caved in because the gas stations everywhere runned out of gas. People panic buying oil speeded up the depletion. They had to cave in or send the army.

They'll lose everything anyway with the mandates so what's the difference? Torche the truck and let wagies deal with the wreckage blocking a street.

this is a good way to get your city taken off the “we deliver here” list. that or goods increase 10x in price. if you owned a trucking company would you send your trucks thru a city that is 100% trying to rack up fines that you might otherwise avoid via this bullshit?

>people
>wonder
imagine being this optimistic

>Just spend 4 trillion dollars replacing your entire fleet at once
>With tech that doesn't work yet
>During a massive chip shortage