Smartphones are hell

everywhere we can be recorded,
everywhere people can look for information about us even on the internet. I have the impression of being the only one to grasp the danger of smartphones this period is the worst to be anything other than a hikikomori

Attached: smartphones.jpg (1280x946, 247.36K)

Custom ROM dump all google apps, better known as GApps

Yeah I'd rather live as a pilgrim, this is bullshit and women are even worse now with the help of technology ran by kikes

The future is now old man

>everywhere we can be recorded,
i have never owned a smart phone

Born 2000

retvrn

Attached: dumb phone.jpg (1200x901, 223.73K)

Maybe I'm a bit paranoid, but it's like you have to be on your best behavior 24/7 or else, some loudmouth Karen or nigger will shove their phone in your face. You make a simple mistake or there's some misunderstanding and it gets on the front page of Reddit or Twitter and that shit has to follow you for the rest of your life.

Attached: 1638168273197.jpg (750x434, 64.45K)

>everywhere we can be recorded,
What about the Alexa things?
I work with a guy who has multiple in his house and even some in his children's bedroom.

>never used my real name on the internet EVER
>have 50 different email addresses
>passwords are 256bit
>only use tails
>every data I have is encrypted
>literally behind 7 proxies
>have 3 citizenships, speak 3 languages and have two different names
>last photo that exists of me is analog and 24 years old completely outdated
>government thinks I'm dead dont pay taxes
>finance myself through DeFi yield farming
>burner phone, car and house registered on my postbox shell corporation
>friends only know me under a fake name, they never met me and never noticed I use a voice changer to communicate with them
>change style of writing and IP in every post
>never use same filenames

I'm a ghost

Attached: 7F910F5D-E299-4AEB-9BB2-B68BB1801ACF.jpg (875x498, 68.28K)

I hope that something similar will never happen to me, I would like to kill myself but I can't for my family

Attached: 1602207500481.jpg (340x424, 22.87K)

hahaha zoomer faggot.
when did your retarded mom first give you a smart phone?

>>finance myself through DeFi yield farming
please teach me sempai

Same here. It's one of my biggest fears. For now, I've just gone full hikikomori mode but I have no idea how long I can keep it going.

Attached: 1639655038527.jpg (700x700, 192.85K)

I work in a shop and I've seen things happen and people yank out their phone ready to start filming.
I remember a boomer woman got out her phone before going to the customer service counter and starting giving them shit to get them to bite back. But it was a 17 year old girl and she started crying because the woman was being so shitty.

>posted from iPhone
top kek

Everybody knows but we can't do anything about it. It's impossible to function in modern society without a smart phone. I can't wait for the a solar flare to put us back into the dark ages.

Why do you have one? You don't need it. I don't have one.

Attached: shower pepe.jpg (749x729, 194K)

>It's impossible to function in modern society without a smart phone
faggot detected

> everywhere people can look for information about us even on the internet
honestly who is retarded enough to have more online accounts than an email address deserves this

Good. Smartphone is the only defense against evil in the fallen sin filled sex lust filled cities. Post everything online asap!!!

It would open the possibility to get doxed by revealing my protocols and strategies.

>the filename says it must be iphone so it HAS to be posted from an iphone
really bro?

And boomers wonder why no one wants to a wagie anymore.

Do you have atleast 2 facebook pages? ?

I just bought an encrypted phone with mic cutoff, phone wipe and a camera shutter hardware.

When I went to buy food at the market I saw an old woman registering the whole market even the individual sellers. even for a small job I will never be quiet

I have tons of fake accounts

It was so rough to see. I only caught the end of it, but apparently the boomer kept saying "What did you call me? Did you call me a bitch?" and things like that, and then when the girl started to panic a bit because she had a crazy woman shoving a camera in her face and saying things like that, she started making mistakes on the refund, and the boomer started saying "not only are you rude but you can't even do your job" and shit like that. The girl was really messed up because she thought the woman was being genuine and it didn't occur to her that people would just gaslight and lie like that.

If there is one invention I would nuke from this planet, its the smartphone

Desktoos were the most computers should have progressed. They don’t follow you around and can be shut down by simply pressing the power switch

i remember my friends laughing at me when i told them that years ago
it only made me trust my own brain even more

ah yes a larper would certainly give a different answer I believe you user

Its ok to use ur name but then make multiple accounts so its harder to see what youre doing still they will know at facebook and google though but it helps when spies try to gather about u

Shit like this breaks my heart.

Takes effort and initial capital but its possible. Too much protocol risk to put your life saving though
I’ve averaged 40-100% a month with a 200k portfolio. Expect this to go down to 10-20% in bear season
But you have to monitor constantly if you want the higher yields. Comfy yields are are like 5-10%

U realize u can get a car gps and put it in ur pocket?