Hoonk honk

This is old bitch is the next uncle Adolf, you're a faggot jerking it to cartoon cats.

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-140556_YouTube.jpg (1072x1225, 184.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Im_XLx-OtHo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
odysee.com/@UrbeOscura:8/Claudia-and-the-cabin-talk-anounces-pandemics-and-massive-vaccinations-in-September-2020:6
bitchute.com/video/hlQcOfQy1YoU/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=io8RkxPFKWg
odysee.com/@cabintalk:5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my memes arent a costume grandma

E-Celeb CANCER

And the bodies in my barn aren't props...

Attached: tenor-1.gif (450x252, 3.63M)

sadly youtube deleted her prophetic video from september 2019

Link because op is always a fag.
youtube.com/watch?v=Im_XLx-OtHo

Really? I (((wonder))) why.

And it was not prophetic in a supernatural sense. She "just" read articles and connected the dots.
And i mean that not in way to lessen her achievements, but this topic can have much more impact if you let the "out there" stuff away.

she predicted the Covid meme

>She "just" read articles and connected the dots.
just like the average pol schizo.
>oneofus.jpg

love this ladys accent

the youtube url is archived, it has about 500k views before being shoahed sometime this january

In a Clown World, the schizos are the sane people. because the world is upside down.

>you're a faggot jerking it to cartoon cats.
some1 post the ultrarare Any Forumsack furry tgtf

Attached: file.png (78x70, 6.14K)

Do you have the link? Or an alternative on Odysee? I saved it in my YT account, but i cant finde it anymore. Obviously.

sometimes I just leave this on loop in the background for a while
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

her channel is called Cabin Talk
here's one:
odysee.com/@UrbeOscura:8/Claudia-and-the-cabin-talk-anounces-pandemics-and-massive-vaccinations-in-September-2020:6
original youtube link: youtube.com/watch?v=wV9Rl6d2Mys

bitchute.com/video/hlQcOfQy1YoU/

why are these sites always laggin in the evening? Its gotta buffer for an hour before you can watch anything

I remember waiting for over a minute to download a 640x480px image of some tiddies on 28.8k, le sigh

You expect prophecy from some other means than
>data in >analysis >prediction
?
You won’t get mysticism very far, even when I allude to such means it is in the second person
m.youtube.com/watch?v=io8RkxPFKWg
>the red dragon will give authority to the great beast. (Revelations)
The great beast has always been the last globo empire, unlike the others so that is to say the empire of Alexander, for an example. The Red Dragon is China.
In mysticism the symbols are not fixed to one meanings like words or symbols sometimes are, they most often convey multiple lines of information.
But I don’t usually dream it. Someone else did that.

Attached: 706B2816-12C6-4CA3-AB02-3CDF47F5C2AF.jpg (1242x1073, 266.04K)

Thank you, frens.

the kike ISPs are throttling them.

I want to fuck her

Attached: 1588747225003.jpg (640x640, 57.03K)

Stop posting sexy gilfs, I'm trying to do no fap feb

I would give it to the old broad

>odysee.com/@UrbeOscura:8/Claudia-and-the-cabin-talk-anounces-pandemics-and-massive-vaccinations-in-September-2020:6
Imagine having this rant months before everything started. Most NPCs are not capable of such clear understanding of the situation even two years later.

Attached: eyes_1280x800-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 92.16K)

Post the Odysee links, retards.
odysee.com/@cabintalk:5

The title is mistaken where it’s mirrored. Video creators should say the date on camera and flash an iphone date or something. Her video was dated Sept 20 of 2019, even before Bill Gates/John Hopkins Event 201 and before the live exercise kicked off in Wuhan.