How do we fix modern man??

how do we fix modern man??

Attached: 1632597295922.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

In truth, a mass extinction event.
But I guess lifting some weights is totally just as good alternative haha

Why fix? Let him suffer.

>didnt get the woman
many such cases

Man discovers the same dread that his father, grand father and great grand father found and so on. Why do you think people used to drink so much and do drugs lmao. Now people can barly do that.

this one's defective, leave him alone

this. just leave me the fuck alone.

Bullying

Ok retard

He has an M3. That makes his life better than anybody on this board

Looks like he did it all for the car and was foolish investing in a novel depreciating asset. Should have put it in crypto to stop slaving his days away.

I have a honda prelude and I never feel like this guy does

based and checked

His skull shape tells me he can't be helped.

>Man discovers the same dread...
Correction: Atheist discovers nihilism.

Yeah, this is early onset midlife crisis. Boring people always complain about purpose rather than create their own destinies. It's all so tiresome.

I love my truck. Anybody who isn't genuinely content with their life due to being happy with their vehicle is probably mentally ill

Man was not meant for that though. Through history 99% of people had their entire lives essentially planned for them before they were born. What do you think John Tanner's job would have been?

You poor fucks will never know R&D electronics work in factories in the 80s and 90s. No white-knuckle socring in vidya, no winning in streak in texas hold'em is like a creative binge in engineering while getting paid. No micro-management, no company hours, no bullshit if you deliver. And we did, most of the time. No degrees; no cunts in HR, you brought your toy-computer to the interview with your prospective boss and showed off your warez. See his eyes lighting up with glee, hear the boss saying "boy I wish I'd be that young again" and sign the contract, get paid for thinking, tinkering and writing.

Attached: not-accurate-but-truthful.jpg (800x450, 71.04K)

i unno order some hookers or some shit mang

we don’t
return to pioneer

Attached: ceobased.webm (1124x630, 1.85M)

Isn't he suffering enough?

Literally nothing short of WW3 and every western city being irradiated including all the globohomo capitals. I am pro nuclear war

I feel like I'd have a purpose if I even had a chance of getting a moderate wife. I'm a 32 year old virgin and the despair I've felt is unimaginable. I have no purpose anymore. I have a good job. I cleaned up my looks. I have hobbys and even reached pro level art skills.

Yet its pointless, I have no one to share it with and women are repulsed by me.

Well sulking about your shitty life isn't going to fix it any. I went from homeless to home owner in 4 years because I never once felt sorry for myself and stepped on the backs of others to get ahead.

based

Traditionalist faggots buy guns and/or to go to a shooting range trying to prepare for a war that will never take place, oblivious to the fact that for a few decades now we are all stuck in an invisible war that we cannot win that easily, for it is pervasive and hard to withstand. It is a spiritual war against values and the soul of mankind. This is why so many people are depressed and live lives void of meaning.

guyz i think Jesus is back
based af