Why the fuck is canada so radicalized now? You cant let white people alone, they'll start fucking democracy up

Why the fuck is canada so radicalized now? You cant let white people alone, they'll start fucking democracy up

Attached: 1644084575094[1].jpg (683x682, 105.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1489632838077104131
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there are more romanians than canads

The top left is a parody.
twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1489632838077104131

Attached: 1644087395496.png (999x1818, 1.21M)

I doubt the creator intended it, but that's actually a pretty based comic.

They all are.

I don't think so.

>Why the fuck is canada so radicalized now?
Because you radicalized us. Friendly reminder that the Nazis were also a response

Has anyone asked how they are fascist? I asked my sister and she gave some answer about a small group bullying the government to do something is the definition of it.

Fascism is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for nations to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the women than on the men. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn your country into a sad, depressed totalitarian state for the rest of your life.
People can move past it, and heal.

This is worse than 9/11

The prime minister follows the same footsteps of south american communists. The fuck did people expect. I been calling this shit for 5 years now.

The two on the left are parodies, the two on the right aren't. GPrime is a madman

>GET HONKED FAGGOT

> HONNNNK HONK HONK HONNNNNNNNK HONNNNK HONK HONK HONNNNNNNNK HONNNNK HONK HONK HONNNNNNNNK HONNNNK HONK HONK HONNNNNNNNK HONNNNK HONK HONK HONNNNNNNNK HONNNNK HONK HONK HONNNNNNNNK HONNNNK HONK HONK HONNNNNNNNK HONNNNK HONK HONK HONNNNNNNNK

Attached: I-HONK-I-DIE-I-HONK-AGAIN.png (1194x602, 1.08M)

This anger has been there for a long time, it's just now finally bubbling over.

Trudeau is the result of broken electoral system that allows Toronto to determine who gets to govern all of Canada. Most of us don't support him or his bullshit, never have.

>Fascism
Does that word even mean anything anymore? It's like a tag the state forces on those they wish their serf to attack.

People forget fascism was a word chosen to rationalize tyrany. It barely means anything on its own, it was used by people to defend centralization of power but not in the hand of communists.

Look, they’re still seething because GFM took their truckie kitty and gave it to BLM, and there’s nothing they can do, so go easy on them. One of them is liable to pop and we’ll have a hostage rescue situation.

you think those are Canadians waving the US Flag, Confederate flag, and Trump 2024 flags?

>Truckers did 9/11
That one was clearly a Any Forums troll and not a leftist.
It's actually funny.

Imagine the blowback Muslims would face, that would be really terrible.

>top left is a parody
>the rest arent
>all of them come from the same author
user, I...

The two in the right are actually from newspaper cartoonists. They're unironic. GPrime is a good troll though.

>all of them come from the same author
>Three different signatures
>The same artist
user, I...