Why is pol obessed with him?

There is zero reason for the amount of pure hatred I see.

Attached: Nick.png (1280x720, 851.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umc0HVTNkgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off nigger with your eceleb, no one here likes spics

Never heard of him. Is he a twitch streamer? What games does he play?

Attached: FuentesCatholicHomsexual754939.jpg (858x561, 129.57K)

literally who

He's gay. Any Forums loves faggots

He streams on a site called Cozy.tv he is the savior of America

Him wrecking a drag queen

youtube.com/watch?v=umc0HVTNkgA

>Him wrecking a drag queen
many such cases

he looks like a future drag queen himself ffs

Literally zero evidence, he hung out with a weird person once (while the whole thing was livestreamed, nothing even happened) psyop by retards.

He took a few pictures with black people, literally david duke and Richard spencer and HItler have pictures like that.

>Literally zero evidence
>source????????

Attached: 1620551822729.jpg (680x593, 68.77K)

I just watched two schizos shout it out at a hotel lobby carpool

Kill yourself

because he is actually productive unlike most of the political schlubs.

>LUUU FACTS ARE STUPID

I'm starting to think this. A lot of it is fear and jealousy.

>>LUUU FACTS ARE STUPID

Attached: 1642601358360.png (301x372, 120.17K)

Not really. Nick handled himself pretty well against an insane drag queen, didn't lose composure, kept eye contact, maintained good posture etc. I'm convinced at this point that anyone with a hateboner for this kid is some leftcunt astroturfing against him, nearly everything he says is on the money.

wew

>There is zero reason for the amount of pure hatred I see.

Attached: 1643995645232.jpg (750x422, 53.55K)

It's some jealousy, yeah. Nick acquires a lot of haters because he's arrogant and insecure people have a problem with that. Retarded "NatSoc" larpers take his verbal attacks against them to heart too, so he gets attacked from both the left and the right.

Most of the posts are TRS and Richard Spencer rage posting about how nick is a spic and crying cause noone cares about them.

Do you love faggots? Or are you not Any Forums? Or is Any Forums one person and you are not the one person that Any Forums is? Or do you host your posts on another website and the website then posts your comments here so you are not hosting your posts here to make you not Any Forums? How does that work?

Didn't his unusual activities benefit the ATF or something?

Except Richard Spencer is actually an intelligent person which Fuentes has never been once. He has nothing to contribute.